Upcoming Patch Preview - R49

Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited March 2014 in MPQ News and Announcements
This Patch is relatively small this time around, focusing on deepening Alliance functionality. As always, some other changes may sneak in before it launches.

Alliances
    - S.H.I.E.L.D. has opened new available options for the Commander of any Alliance. - Commanders may now increase the number of players in the Alliance via Hero Points - Commanders may make Alliances Public or Private - If it is private, Commanders may accept or deny applicants - Depending on the Event, Alliance leaderboards will be available for S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents to peruse. These leaderboards will enable Alliance members to view their or other members' progress in a given event in a much more straightforward manner. These leaderboards and associated points may also be used for rankings that compare Alliances to other Alliances on certain Events or Tournaments.

UI
    - As Iso-8 research continues, the ability to measure how much more powerful certain strains of Iso-8 make subjects has become more granular. As a result, Agents are now able to view the effective level of any Iso-8 powered up characters in an Event where they are more powerful. This does not result in a change in balance for those characters, it is simply a more straightforward way of viewing their assets' available skills. - S.H.I.E.L.D. code hackers have fixed an issue where Agents downloading an update would sometimes have download percentages fluctuate randomly