R49 Patch Release 3/11

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
edited March 2014 in MPQ News and Announcements
Alliances
    - S.H.I.E.L.D. has opened new available options for the Commander of any Alliance. - Commanders may now increase the number of players in the Alliance via Hero Points - Commanders may make Alliances Public or Private - If it is private, Commanders may accept or deny applicants - Depending on the Event, Alliance leaderboards will be available for S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents to peruse. These leaderboards will enable Alliance members to view their or other members' progress in a given event in a much more straightforward manner. These leaderboards and associated points may also be used for rankings that compare Alliances to other Alliances on certain Events or Tournaments.

UI
    - As Iso-8 research continues, the ability to measure how much more powerful certain strains of Iso-8 make subjects has become more granular. As a result, Agents are now able to view the effective level of any Iso-8 powered up characters in an Event where they are more powerful. This does not result in a change in balance for those characters, it is simply a more straightforward way of viewing their assets' available skills. - S.H.I.E.L.D. code hackers have fixed an issue where Agents downloading an update would sometimes have download percentages fluctuate randomly

Character
- Nick Fury has returned from a brief sabbatical at a day spa, returning with a new look. Even genius tacticians need a break every now and then.

Android Only
    - Fixed an issue with logging into Google, preventing Google + Sign In and Achievements from functioning.