R50 Patch Release 4/7/14

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
edited April 2014 in MPQ News and Announcements
Alliances
    - S.H.I.E.L.D. code hackers have subverted a portion of H.A.M.M.E.R. communications frequencies that have enabled them to allow Agents that are in Alliances to talk directly to one another. Alliance Chat may be accessed from within the Alliance tab. - Alliance Leaderboards now occupy their own tab instead of using multiple taps to get there. - S.H.I.E.L.D. has improved their Alliance member tracking technology and now allows members to view the individual Event scores within an Alliance. - The top three Alliance players in an Event are indicated by trophies next to their names on the Alliance Leaderboards. S.H.I.E.L.D. congratulates the top performers!
UI
    - Scrolling on any supported menu screen now accelerates depending on the strength of the swipe used. - S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents using PC interfaces may use their mouse wheel to scroll through supported menu screens. - Selling a rewarded 1*/2* character from the Rewards Cache has been streamlined to show only one popup to show the sell price. 3*/4* star characters still have a two popup system to confirm the sale. - The Critical tile is now more gem-like and better displays that it works with all varied colors.
Gameplay
    - The forces of magnetism have been more powerful than they should have been for some time, possibly due to the mysterious influences of Iso-8. As a result, Magneto (Classic)'s Magnetic Translocation was dealing more damage than it should have been, as it was counting the number of Blue tiles in total instead of number of swaps. The universe has been righted and magnetism reduced to its proper strength. Magneto (Classic)'s ability will now only deal damage for the number of swaps made.
Misc
    - S.H.I.E.L.D. quartermasters have added static 25 Hero Point rewards to the Daily Rewards list in place of some of the random day sets to help smooth bumps in the average Agent's Hero Point income stream. - The download size of the application on iOS has been reduced to under 100MB to allow users on cellular networks to download the app. Additional assets will be downloaded in the background while the game is running.