Upcoming Feature: Tournament Seasons

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
edited April 2014 in MPQ News and Announcements
S.H.I.E.L.D. command has long been proud of their Agents in regards to the work that they do battling H.A.M.M.E.R. and any other threats to the safety of mankind. Versus Tournaments are another way that Agents have been able to improve their skills and test their mettle against other Agents in a consequence free environment. To further this aim, S.H.I.E.L.D. is instituting a new feature to these Tournaments, a Season format.

Each Season will run about a month with all Versus Tournaments that take place adding to the running points total for the Agents that take part in them. If an Agent is a part of an Alliance, the Alliance will gain points as well. Each Season will offer prizes for progression for individual Agents as well as placement rewards for both Agents and Alliances. S.H.I.E.L.D. command believes that the introduction of this new meta-Tournament will allow Agents to train themselves to even higher levels of efficiency in the search for greater rewards before taking that experience to the real world in the battle against Osborn.