any word on upcoming characters or events?

modmousests
modmousests Posts: 63
edited August 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
Curious if anyone has seen or heard anything on this front

Comments

• Unfortunately not.

3 PvEs in a row with no new character is long. Nearly a month.
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    Unfortunately not.

It's saved me a bunch of HP, at least.

Next event should have someone new. Fury was the "new" one last event, so they've managed to be pretty consistent alternating a new release in every other PVE. I'm guessing we'll see someone (probably that "B" X-Man) next event.

As the number of potential lazies slows down, though, we may see a slower release schedule.
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    As a minimally pay to play player, I'm ok with waiting awhile for a new character. I just now finally got all the covers I needed for the Torch man! Still don't have what I need for Panther and Psylocke. So although I like new characters, I also like being able to actually have all the covers I want! icon_e_ugeek.gif
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I'm in a weird doldrum where I only have a handful of 3*s with full covers, but none of the ones I need are rewards for any events. I've just been logging for daily rewards.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Unfortunately not.

It's saved me a bunch of HP, at least.

Next event should have someone new. Fury was the "new" one last event, so they've managed to be pretty consistent alternating a new release in every other PVE. I'm guessing we'll see someone (probably that "B" X-Man) next event.

As the number of potential lazies slows down, though, we may see a slower release schedule.

Seeing as how Beast had a major role in Xmen, Days of Future Past, my money is on Beast being the new character. Bishop was in the movie also, but Beast had a much more prominent role. Of course, if the devs were in a generous mood, they could give us both Beast and Bishop. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of course, if the devs were in a generous mood, they could give us both Beast and Bishop. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I still want to see them mix up the way they release characters now and then. Have a mega-event with three new characters. Add four new ones of various rarity straight to tokens only with little to no notification. Other things I haven't thought of.