What Marvel character are you hoping for? (post movesets)

Comments

• Thanks for your reply ErikPeter and your constructive thoughts. I read it
    and i agree with you concerning that Concussion Beams was over-powered
    maybe 3000-3500 would be more adequate. About Energy Shield I made it
    kind of unusual on purpose because Concussion Beams was so strong and
    Light Generation would make him to useful plus i also wanted him to be a
    support character. But if someone have an idea that would help.

Do you have some special character you would like to see ErikPeter?
    Of the more famous characters I would like to see:
    Cyclops, Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man, Luke Cage, Spiderwoman, the Thing
    and Mr Fantastic.
    Of the less known characters I would like to see:
    Darkhawk, Penance, Songbird and Echo.
  • nimvin
    nimvin Posts: 81
    nimvin wrote:
    Cyclops

Optic Blast
    Red 10ap (thinking dmg in Lcap red shield range)
    deal xdamage to target. Destroy a selected row dealing damage but not generating ap.
    deal x+25% damage to target. Destroy a selected row dealing damage but no ap.
    deal x+25% dmg to target. Destroy three rows dealing damage not generating ap.
    deal x+50% dmg to target. Destroy three rows dealing dmg but not generating ap.
    deal x +75% dmg to target. Destroy three rows dealing damage to whole team but not generating ap.

Precision Counts
    Blue 7ap (thinking dmg slightly above pun's molotov)
    deal xdmg to entire team. Select 2 basic tiles to destroy generating ap.
    deal x+10% dmg to entire team. Select 2 basic tiles to destroy generating ap.
    8ap. Deal x+10% dmg to entire team. Select 3 basic tiles to destroy generating ap.
    Deal x+25%dmg to entire team. Select 3 basic tiles to destroy generating ap.
    9ap Deal x+25% dmg to entire team. Select any 4 tiles to destroy generating ap.

Lead from the Front
    Black passive (need an add red tile ability. We have blue green and yellow so far)
    When your team makes a black match change one TU tile to a basic red tile. Change 1 more for each additional 3black ap.
    When your team makes a black match change one random TU or strike tile to a basic red tile. Change 1 more for every 3black ap.
    When your team makes a black match change one random TU strike or protect tile to a basic red tile. Change 1 more for every 3 black ap.
    When your team makes a black match change one random TU strike protect or attack tile to red. Change 1 more for each additional 3black ap.
    On any black match change any non basic tile to red. Change 1 more for every 3 black ap.

I have been thinking about this some more and did not like my original idea as much anymore. New ideas as follows.

Optic Blast
    11 red AP
    Destroy tile row. No ap generation.
    1- destroy selected row. Deal 1k dmg to enemy team.
    2- destroy selected row. Deal 1.3k dmg to enemy team.
    3- destroy selected row and row above.. Deal 1.3k dmg to enemy team.
    4- destroy selected row and row above. Deal 1.7k dmg to enemy team.
    5- destroy selected row and row above. Deal 6.6k dmg to enemy team regardless of targets.
    (5 cover explanation. 3 targets = 2.2k each; 2 targets = 3.3k each; 1 target = 6.6k)

Precision Counts
    7 blue ap
    1- destroy 2 basic tiles generating AP. Deal 700 dmg to target.
    2- destroy 2 basic or special tiles generating AP. Deal 700 dmg to target.
    3- 8ap cost. Destroy 3 basic or special tiles generating AP. Deal 700 dmg to target.
    4- destroy any 3 tiles generating AP. Deal 900 dmg to target.
    5- 9ap cost. Destroy any 4 tiles generating AP. Deal 1100 dmg to target.

Lead from the front
    black (passive)
    1- when your team makes a black match change a random tile to red.
    2- when your team makes a black match change a random tile to red plus one for every 4 black AP your team has.
    3- when your team makes a black match change a random enemy special tile (or random if none) to red plus 1 for every 4 black AP your team has.
    4- any black match changes an enemy CD or special tile (or random if none) to red plus 1 for every 4 black AP your team has.
    5- any black match changes an enemy CD or special tile (or random if none)to red plus 1 for every 3 black AP your team has.

In the new draft enemy special tile means shield strike or attack tiles. Excludes TU and CD tiles. The upgrade to "any" on Precision includes them. The random on black passive includes the team-up tiles just like Thor's yellow already does.

I think this is more balanced and it gives the Optic Blast the power it deserves since it is his iconic power. Rows destroyed by optic blast and tiles destroyed by precision deal Cyclops' dmg to the target. Also I'm not sure if or how the black could be implemented since we would not want the red tiles to change on the enemy turn since it could benefit them. Especially if they get a black 5match. Feedback would be appreciated.
  • Would be nice to see a *** Jean Grey and a **** Phoenix variant
  • Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Would like to see...

Jean Grey - 3*
    Prof. X - 4*
    Thanos - 4 or 5*
    Black Bolt - 3*
    Nightcrawler - 3*
    Dr. Strange - 3*
    Galactus - 4 or 5*
  • I stink at coming up with movesets, so I'll just list characters I'd to see in the game eventually.
    -We need more X-Men. How about the other four original X-Men? Cyclops, Jean Grey, Angel, and Iceman. Maybe 2 and 3* variants ex: Angel vs. Archangel, Jean Grey (maybe Marvel Girl?) vs. Phoenix. Heck, Phoenix could even be a 4*. Also Rogue, Gambit, Shadowcat, and Nightcrawler. And a 4* Professor X.
    -How about the rest of the Fantastic Four? Sue and Johnny are probably getting lonely without Reed and Ben.
    -Now that Loki has a third power, I'd love to see a 2* Agent of Asgard Loki. Maybe with different powers in the vein of the 3 Black Widows and Captain/Ms. Marvel.
    -Speaking of which, I'm still disappointed they didn't go with Kamala Khan for Ms. Marvel. Would love to see her at some point.
    -I'm guessing we'll be getting Star-Lord and Drax at some point too?
    (-aaand, unlikely, but I have a soft spot for Kate Bishop so I'd love for them to add her eventually. Don't know how though, since there's already a 1 and a 2* Clint Barton Hawkeye and their powers would be similar.)

Just my 2 cents on who I'd like to see in the game. (Yes, I realize that I listed a lot of characters. I like a lot of characters, okay? It's not like they're going to listen to me anyway.) They definitely need to solve the roster slot problem and the 3* transition problem before adding more characters though.
  • Here is another suggestion

*** Wasp

yellowflag.pngBio-Electric Sting (7 Yellow AP)
    Description: Wasp harnesses energy from within and releases powerful electrical bursts from her
    hands that deals 100 damage and stuns the enemy.

Level 2: Stuns the enemy for 2 turns.
    Level 3: Deals 200 damage. Cost 1 AP less.
    Level 4: Stuns the enemy for 3 turns.
    Level 5: Deals 300 damage. Cost 1 AP less.

Max Level: Costs 5 AP, deals 1800 damage and stuns the front enemy for 3 turns.

purpleflag.pngFashion Showcase (10 Purple AP)
    Description: Janet showcases her whole reportoire of moves in brave style captivating the crowd.
    Converts all Purple tiles into basic tiles.

Level 2: Also converts all Black tiles to basic tiles.
    Level 3: Also converts all Yellow tiles to basic tiles.
    Level 4: Converts all tiles to basic tiles.
    Level 5: Also gains 1 AP of each color.

Max Level: Converts all tiles into basic tiles and gains 1 AP of each color.

blackflag.pngEvasive Maneuvering (Black Passive)
    Description: While she's in her tiny wasp-size it's really hard to hit her while she's flying around the
    whole place. As long as there is no enemy special tile on the board Wasp can't be hit by tile-matching
    (otherwise its twice the damage).

Level 2: Otherwise its 180% tile damage.
    Level 3: Otherwise its 150% tile damage.
    Level 4: Otherwise its 120% tile damage.
    Level 5: Otherwise its 100% tile damage.

Max Level: Wasp can't be damaged by tile-matching if the board does'nt include a enemy special tile. (Countdown tiles excluded)
  • Man_Thing
    Man_Thing Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Stan Lee (Excelsior)
    Okay, this is my first crack at this, so be gentle. I'm sure it could use some tweaking, but I think he could really be a lot of fun. I'm thinking of him as a 2 or 3 star character.

blackflag.png True Believer ( blacktile.png Black Passive)
    If Stan makes a Black match, his enemies are distracted by his charisma, reducing the effectiveness of their attack. Adds a strength 18 purple protect tile to the board.
    Level 2: Adds a strength 25 protect tile.
    Level 3: Adds a strength 40 protect tile.
    Level 4: Adds a strength 75 protect tile.
    Level 5: Adds 2 strength 50 protect tiles.

yellowflag.png The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword (18 yellowtile.png Yellow AP)
    In the Marvel Universe, only Uncle Ben stays dead forever. Stan uses his literary genius to concoct a story which brings a dead character back to life. At level 1, a random downed ally is revived with 10% of their max health.
    Level 2: Ally is revived with 15% health.
    Level 3: Ally is revived with 25% health.
    Level 4: Ally is revived with 35% health.
    Level 5: Ally is revived with 50% health.

redflag.png Cameo-flage (10 redtile.png Red AP)
    Through his rose-colored glasses, Stan knows that the world looks better with him and his characters in it. (I see this as sort of a Nick Fury-esque Avengers Assemble ability, but with only 1 character) At Level 1, Stan activates a random team-up ability belonging to a 1* character, without using Team-up AP. Level of team-up will be equal to half of Stan's level. (If Stan is at Level 40, he might fire-off an Armored Assault from a Level 20 1* Iron Man with max covers)
    Level 2: Uses random ability from a 2* character.
    Level 3: Uses a 3* ability (Costs 12AP)
    Level 4: Level of team-up is increased to 75% of Stan's current level.
    Level 5: Uses a 4* ability. (Costs 13AP)
  • slantedandenchanted
    slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Nova (Richard Rider) star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Yellow/Red/Blue

yellowflag.png Yellow: Energy Reserves - yellowtile.pngPassive - When you have at least 5 yellow AP increase the amount of AP you gain by +1
    -LV2: AP gained increases by +1
    -LV3: Yellow AP required lowered to 4 AP
    -LV4: AP gained increases by +1
    -LV5: Yellow AP required lowered to 3 AP

redflag.png Red: Energy Beam - redtile.png 8 AP - Nova blasts the enemy with a beam of energy. Deals 500 damage. Consumes yellow AP to deal 50 damage each AP.
    -LV2: Deals 650 Base Damage
    -LV3: 100 Extra damage per yellow AP
    -LV4: 850 Base Damage
    -LV5: 150 Extra damage per yellow AP

blueflag.png Blue: Gravity Field - bluetile.png 12 AP - Nova surrounds the team with a protective gravity shield. Turns 5 Basic tiles into Protect tiles with a strength of 28
    -LV2: Turns 8 Basic tiles into Protect tiles
    -LV3: Increases protect strength to 45
    -LV4: Turns 12 Basic tiles into Protect tiles
    -LV4: Increases Protect strength to 50

Mr. Fantastic star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Blue/Purple/Green

blueflag.png Blue: Critical Thinking - bluetile.pngPassive - Increases one of your special tiles by 20 each turn, but only if you have at least 5 blue AP
    LV2: Increases special tile strength by 30
    LV3: Increases special tile strength by 40
    LV4: Increases two special tiles
    LV5: Minimum Blue AP reduced to 4 AP

purpleflag.png Purple: Flexibility - purpletile.png 7 AP - Mr. Fantastic's flexibility is in motion. Creates 3 Protect tiles with a strength of 35
    LV2: Creates 5 Protect tiles
    LV3: Creates 8 Protect tiles. AP required increases to 8 AP
    LV4: Protect tiles strength increases to 65 each. AP required increases to 10
    LV5: Creates 10 Protect tiles.

greenflag.png Green: Genius Inventor - greentile.png 12 AP - Mr. Fantastic uses his technological prowess against the opponent. Destroys all your special tiles dealing 75 damage each and sapping 2 Purple AP from the enemy team.
    LV2: Deals 100 damage each
    LV3: Deals 150 damage each, saps 4 Purple AP
    LV4: Deals 250 damage each, saps 5 Purple AP
    LV5: Deals 300 damage each, saps 6 Purple AP.

Whattya think!?
  • AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Whattya think!?
    Good ideas. I don't know much about Nova or Mr. Fantastic comic-wise, but they seem to fill a good role in star.pngstar.pngstar.png rosters who would sacrafice some heavy hitting for extra defense.

As for my idea, I've been thinking about how a star.pngstar.pngstar.png Juggernaut would work, keeping his colors ( redtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.png ) and high health while spicing up the way he plows through the board, also trying to distance himself from existing redtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.png characters like Hulk, Punisher and Gamora.

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngJuggernaut (Modern)
    Cover: Uncanny X-Men (2003) #416
    Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_416.jpg

Lv. 166 damage would be: 13 yellowtile.png, 70 redtile.png, 11 bluetile.png, 12 purpletile.png, 79 greentile.png, 61 blacktile.png
    Lv. 166 health: 11475 (Actually less than a Lv. 166 star.png Juggernaut, because Classic Juggs has an astonishing amount of health realtive to everyone else his level.)

greenflag.png Building Momentum: 9 greentile.png
    Juggernaut begins a massive charge, preparing for a destructive attack. Replaces two basic tiles on the board [player's choice] with 3-turn greentile.png countdown tiles that each replace two random basic colored tiles on the board with basic redtile.png tiles.
    Level 2: Both effects [placing the countdown tile and the countdown tiles themselves] can also replace protect tiles. Each countdown tile now adds three basic redtile.png tiles.
    Level 3: Both effects can also replace strike tiles. Each countdown tile now adds four basic redtile.png tiles.
    Level 4: Both effects can also replace attack and team-up tiles. Each countdown tile now adds five basic redtile.png tiles.
    Level 5: Both effects can also replace countdown tiles. Reduces the countdown timers on both countdown tiles by 1.

redflag.png Do You Know Who I Am?: 14 redtile.png
    In an egotistical rage, Juggernaut plows through the battlefield, asserting his dominance in the fight. Juggernaut destroys all basic tiles on the board bearing his symbol, dealing 14 damage for each tile he destroys but not generating AP.
    Level 2: 20 damage for each tile destroyed.
    Level 3: 26 damage for each tile destroyed. Juggernaut now destroys enemy protect tiles that would bear his symbol.
    Level 4: 32 damage for each tile destroyed. Juggernaut now destroys enemy strike tiles that would bear his symbol.
    Level 5: 36 damage for each tile destroyed. Juggernaut now destroys enemy attack tiles that would bear his symbol.

At Max Level:
    Level 3: Deals 151 damage for each tile (basic and enemy protect) destroyed.
    Level 4: Deals 194 damage for each tile (basic and enemy protect/strike) destroyed.
    Level 5: Deals 220 damage for each tile (basic and enemy attack/protect/strike) destroyed.

blackflag.png Hardened Armor: Passive blacktile.png
    Cain Marko's helmet gives even the most poweful blows a painful reaction. When damaged for over 5% of his health, Juggernaut's armor causes 141 damage on the opponent who injured him.
    Level 2: 157 damage to the opponent.
    Level 3: 164 damage to the opponent.
    Level 4: 178 damage to the opponent.
    Level 5: 194 damage to the opponent.

At Max Level:
    Level 3: 1042 damage to the opponent.
    Level 4: 1208 damage to the opponent.
    Level 5: 1456 damage to the opponent.

Some of the damage values may need tweaking, but he could fill a role similar to Hulk by going through the board, but also act as an effective (but slow) redtile.png battery, and the CStorm-esque retaliation damage means even a powerful team who can inflict great damage to Juggernaut must be wary of the incoming damage. Hopefully he's a solid tank/board-shaker/damage dealer without extending into insta-win territory like former versions of Ragnarok/Spider-Man.
  • I'm not great at creating movesets so I'll just throw out some characters I'd like to see.
    -Spider-Man 2099 and/or Superior Spider-Man. I feel like they could have some unique and cool movesets. Would love someone to put together movesets for them.
    -Spider-Man villains Electro and Green Goblin. Can't believe Goblin isn't already a character.
    -Nova.
    -All-New Captain America. The combo of Falcon and the CA shield would be cool.
    -X-Men: Gambit, Cyclops, Xavier, Iceman, Phoenix(?!)
    -Superior Ironman. Just think the new suit is cool.
    -Finish the fantastic four please.
    -Thanos
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngJuggernaut (Modern)
    Really solid! Not just a rehash of the awfully-scaling one star, but thematically similar. Great spec.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Sabretooth (Classic)
    item108571.1.jpg
    I'm thinking: ~8500 HPs.

redflag.png Slash that leaves a torch-like redtile.png that makes you bleed each turn.
    At max covers, the bleed countdown does ~50 damage for every 2 blacktile.png in your AP pool. It ties in with the blacktile.png ability.

yellowflag.pngstrike.pngstrike.png Strike tiles generated by damage done to Sabretooth, ala Hulk's Anger. You hit him, he gets rabid. he attacks back.
    At max covers, it pops strike tiles whenever he's damaged for more than 500 dmg. It has to be a low number. He's feral. The strike tiles can be low in dmg overall, ala Daken.

blackflag.png heal whenever Victor does damage to the enemy, ala 2* Wolverine's heal. He takes pleasure in guttin' you, boy.
    At max dmg, it heals 600 whenever Victor matches blacktile.png or uses an ability against the enemy.
  • ErikPeter
    Nice ideas overall. Not sure about the red/yellow/black though. That's already a pretty heavy triangle. His yellow seems better as a green to me.
  • Good list, I'm looking forward to Phoenix, she should be a 4*
    Cmanster wrote:
    I'm not great at creating movesets so I'll just throw out some characters I'd like to see.
    -Spider-Man 2099 and/or Superior Spider-Man. I feel like they could have some unique and cool movesets. Would love someone to put together movesets for them.
    -Spider-Man villains Electro and Green Goblin. Can't believe Goblin isn't already a character.
    -Nova.
    -All-New Captain America. The combo of Falcon and the CA shield would be cool.
    -X-Men: Gambit, Cyclops, Xavier, Iceman, Phoenix(?!)
    -Superior Ironman. Just think the new suit is cool.
    -Finish the fantastic four please.
    -Thanos
  • The Vulture/3 Star/ Red/Green/Black

Red: Swoop= The Vulture swoops down and flies by his opponent cutting them with his wings.

Green: Bombs= Passive Ability= When you connect five tiles, The Vulture drops bombs on the field, causing countdown tiles to appear, when they go off, they destroy so many tiles, and damage the enemy.(Does not generate AP)

Black: Sky Terror= Passive Ability= When you match Black tiles the Vulture flies across the battlefield terrifying the enemy, and weakens their special tiles (Strike, Attack, Defend, etc) by so much, if the tile hits a value of zero, it is destroyed, generating 2 AP of the color of that tile, and does 750 damage to the enemy.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2014
    I created a Stan too.

Stan Lee (Editor-in-Chief)
    2*
    High health

Presents - Purple 14 AP
    Creates a 1-turn countdown which, while on the board, makes all powers cost 1 AP less, to a minimum cost of 3 AP. (Cannot be stacked.)
    2: All powers cost 2 AP less
    3: Minimum of 2 AP
    4: All powers cost 3 AP less
    5: 2-turn tile

Excelsior! - red passive
    Whenever a teammate uses a damaging power, destroy 1 tile and do 20 extra damage. No AP gain. (scales)
    2: 25
    3: 30
    4: 40
    5: two tiles, 40 each

No Prize - yellow passive
    Whenever one of your special tiles is matched, create a random defense tile with strength 1. (does not scale)
    2: 2 shields
    3: Can overwrite enemy strike, defense, and attack tiles
    4: 3 shields
    5: Can overwrite any enemy tile
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Nice ideas overall. Not sure about the red/yellow/black though. That's already a pretty heavy triangle. His yellow seems better as a green to me.

I like the idea of an abillity doing multiple things, eg Surgical strike. It does dmg per highest tile. It removes that from their pool. it adds it to your pool.

So it makes sense that while Sabretooth isn't a 4* character, he's still absolutely brutal. He should be a roided out Patch but maybe unafraid to hurt his teammates. screw'em. It's not his fault they can't heal.
  • sentinel (nimrod) star.pngstar.pngstar.png 2000 starting health 8000 hp at max level
    greenflag.png Suppression Gas 5 green AP: Creates 14 tiles that do not generate any ap for either team, tiles do 3X damage when your team matches them and 1/2 damage when the enemy team matches.
    level 2: creates 22 tiles
    level 3: Creates 26 tiles
    level 4: creates 26 tiles
    level 5: creates 32 tiles
    purpleflag.png Laser Palm 7 ap does 100 damage (1000 at max level) and stuns for one turn
    level 2: stuns for 2 turns
    level 3: does 150 damage (1500 at max level)
    level 4: stuns for 3 turns
    level 5: does 200 damage (2000 at max level)
    blackflag.png Control Collar 12 ap disables 1 enemy passive power
    level 2: disables 2 enemy passive power
    level 3: disables 3 enemy passive powers
    level 4: Disables 4 enemy passive powers
    level 5: disables 5 enemy passive powers
  • ErikPeter
    Cmanster wrote:
    Finish the fantastic four please.
    Challenge accepted! I'll need a few more days to finish Ben Grimm; I'm busy lately and these designs take some time to think about.

Mr. Fantastic (Classic)
    115.jpg
    6800 HP.
    I've designed Reed Richards to fit the leader/support role, but be a bit more aggressive than a typical one. He's got a good AP gain/cascade power, an anti-red-special tiles power, and a flexible stun (pun intended). Mechanically, his Blue is a bit complicated, and has some exceptions to figure out, but I think it's worth it. He would be better on offense but good passive defense against some power characters (Daken, Elektra, new DD, Blade) to reward thoughtful players like Magneto's old Blue power used to, but not lead to perpetual turns or abuse.

blueflag.pngGenius Intellect - 13 Blue AP
      As one of the smartest living beings, Reed is always one step ahead of his enemies. When activated, make an additional tile swap before matches are evaluated. Activating other powers breaks Reed's concentration and ends the turn.
    npxo
    Level 2: Costs 2 AP less.
    Level 3: Make 2 additional swaps.
    Level 4: Activating powers does not end the turn (but ends the effect.)
    Level 5: Make 3 additional swaps.
    This is Reed's signature power. There's not much active AP generation in the game right now, and I think this works well as a support ability (and dishes out decent tile damage). Basically it lets you make additional matches before any tiles break and fall. Super powerful, but limited because the board can't be upset in the meantime. The level 4 clause prevents weird things like destroying the whole board and not being able to do anything. Players would be able to use it much more effectively than the AI for multi-matching or other shenanigans, but even 3 random matches and the resulting cascade would be a great reason to deny your opponent Blue AP.

yellowflag.pngElasticity - 10 Yellow AP
      Reed stretches to entagle his enemies. Stuns the enemy team for 1 turn and creates a 1-turn countdown tile that activates every turn, dealing 75 damage to the target (Max 237) and stunning them for 1 turn. Level 2: Countdown tile lasts 2 turns. Level 3: Countdown tile lasts 3 turns. Level 4: Countdown tile lasts 4 turns. Each activation deals 100 damage (Max 216). Level 5: Countdown tile lasts 5 turns. Each activation deals 100 damage (Max 216) to the enemy team.
    This is an absurd and fun power. Essentially a 1/5 stun like Modern Black Widow's Blue power, the drawback of it being a countdown tile which can be disrupted by the enemy is offset by the damage over time it deals, as well as the flexibility of being able to change targets or stun a new enemy after you down the first target. (As a side note, it also synergizes really well with Bag-Man's Smarmy Remark, which is adorable. After all, Bags has a FF uniform.)

purpleflag.pngUnstable Molecules (PASSIVE)
      The suits worn by Reed and his team are composed of fascinating "Unstable Molecules" which allow them to adapt to each wearer's unique gifts. Whenever anyone matches purple AP, convert one basic red tile into a Defense tile of strength 9. Level 2: Tile strength increases to 11. Level 3: Also creates a red attack tile. Level 4: Tile strength increases to 13. Level 5: Also creates a red strike tile. Max level: Creates one each red Strike, Attack and Defense tile of strength 41.
    This power is designed as a counter to Red special tiles (Daken, Doom, Blade) and fits his overall role as a bit more active than a leader/support character. The benefits at level 5 are great, but the tradeoff from his other powers is significant.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2014
    Would dig on seeing Electro. Maybe something like this:
    star.pngstar.png Electro

blueflag.png The Big Jolt
    1: 5 bluetile.png to stun opponent for one turn
    2: 7 bluetile.png to stun opponent for two turns
    3: 9 bluetile.png to stun all opponents for one turn, adds 3 random charge tiles to the board
    4: 12 bluetile.png to stun all opponents for two turns, adds 5 charge tiles to the board
    5: 15 bluetile.png to stun lead opponent for four turns, other opponents for two turns, adds 10 charge tiles to the board

yellowflag.png Electric Fryer
    1: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n" dmg, destroys 2 random tiles for damage -no AP gained
    2: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n+10%" dmg, destroys 3 tiles
    3: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n+20%" dmg, destroys 4 tiles
    4: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n+30%" dmg, destroys 5 tiles
    5: 10 yellowtile.png to deal "n+30%" dmg, destroys 6 tiles

greenflag.png Pure Energy Form
    1: 15 greentile.png adds one green charge tile to the board -electro takes no damage for as long as charge tiles are present and can use no other powers
    2: 15 greentile.png adds two charge tiles
    3: 15 greentile.png adds three charge tiles
    4: 15 greentile.png adds four charge tiles
    5: 18 greentile.png same as "4" above *and* Electro can use other powers

Edit: I forgot to add names to the powers.