Introduce Yourself!

Options

Comments

• Dimh
    Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi all, just trying to find a home to finish the 2-3 star transition.
  • For the Hord.... oh wait wrong game. Posting for access or soemthing.
  • posting for access
  • I like tacos
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello everyone,

My name is Tom aka Punisher5784 from Long Island. I love this game, I was a big fan of the original Puzzle Quest. I have been playing MPQ since Sentry was a new character but then shortly stopped playing a few weeks later. I returned to MPQ during the 1-year anniversary and I have been very active since. Thank you for this game!
  • Hi guys, Wizmaub here.
    Just joined the forum!
  • posting for access
  • Marvelfamily
    Options
    Hi there,

Marvel Fan for a long time, I am playing MPQ now for a few weeks, and I adore it for the huge range of characters and also the beloved details and infos in it. I am 40, from Germany, Mum of two kids, 16 and 14, Girl and Boy, my daughter also plays the game. icon_mrgreen.gif

If we can, we enter the cinema for New Marvel Movies and are collecting them on DVD / Bluray. My son has a big Spider-Man Banner in his room, from a Videothek as SM 2 came out on Video/DVD. icon_e_biggrin.gif Maybe I can post a picture of it. icon_rolleyes.gif

I hope this forum is friendly, I also play Dungeon Keeper on Android, and their forum is unfriendly in some ways. Not fun at all. icon_rolleyes.gif

Okay, that's it for my first post?

Greetings from Germany

Susie
  • Grantilis
    Options
    Well shoot, I started posting in the other forums before I even realized this existed. I have been playing MPQ for over 200 days before I made an account here.
  • wgasadude
    wgasadude Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Former Marvel War of Heroes player - MPQ has been a lot more fun! Been at it for a few months now and finally transitioning between 2* and 3* ... hulk and mohawk now over lvl 100!

Keep on grindin'!
    -wgasadude
  • Yronwood
    Options
    Hello. I'm Yronwood. Day 190-something. Guess it's time to stop lurking on the boards.
  • bobby_2613
    bobby_2613 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi there! Bobby_2613 here from Gr00t Br00ts alliance. icon_e_smile.gif
  • sam_r_eye
    sam_r_eye Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello, I'm Sam_R_eye. Fun game. I'm on day 231
  • Hi, im hexad_2808. Day 98
  • Hey, I'm ZombieDan. I'm here because I have some tips and advice for my Alliance about PvP. The in-game chat has a pretty strict character limit, so we figured a forum post would be a better idea.
  • Hi Griv here, recently registered on the forums but been playing for a couple of months now.
  • Hi lurker just posting getting full access icon_cool.gif
  • Hello Full Access icon_e_wink.gif
  • aftarquino
    aftarquino Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi all.

I am in day 120 and new to this forum.

Have fun!
  • erated
    erated Posts: 10
    Options
    Getting my full access icon_e_smile.gif