Single Player LF an Alliance? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    looking for an alliance better than mine, so it must be top 25-30...

im with 35k pts at pve atm (top 6), i was top 1 at balance of power (912 pts), im always doing between 650-750 at pvp, with 29 characters...

pm me fast...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am a fairly new player looking to upgrade my alliance. I am still building up my decks but extremely active and proficient. I generally score between 300-500 points in the Pvp events and am in the top 50/1000 in the map events. I currently have about 35000 points in the ongoing event. I would love to join an alliance that places in the top 100 in order to obtain the extra 3* card. Please consider me as I don't think I'll let you down!
  • voarex
    voarex Posts: 5
    Options
    Lf an active alliance. I'm normally 400-500 on PvP and top 10 for pve. In game name is voarex
  • Unknown
    Options
    dark6969 wrote:
    My ID is Dark6969 I play every day multiple times a day Looking for a decent alliance my last PVP score was over 10,000 My best covers are
    Captain America Steve Rogers 166 3/5/5
    Daken Classic 166 5/4/4
    Punisher 166 3/5/5
    Thor Modern 166 3/5/5
    Doom 140 5/5
    Sentry 125 3/5/5 on the way to 166
    Bunch others too.

I sent you a PM. Get back to me soon. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    MableSpam wrote:
    Top 12 in Balance of Power

Always Top 100, usually Top 50, often Top 25, sometimes Top 10, occasionally Top 5

IGN: Dfgrdg

edit...doublepost
  • Unknown
    Options
    Casual-ish player trying to transition from 2* to 3* teams and looking for help! Consistently top 100/50 in PVP with top 25/10 when there are covers I've cared about. I can't play as consistently as I'd like, but generally good for 500+ in PVP and 600+ for targeted events.

currently 37.5K in Unstable Iso and 1k in season 4.

Top 8 Roster:
    Iron Man M40 5/4/3 Level 153
    Magneto M Now 3/5/5 Level 94
    Storm Classic 5/5/3 Level 94
    Thor Marvel Now 5/5/3 Level 94
    Wolverine Astonishing X-Men 3/5/5 Level 94
    Black Widow Original 3/5/5 Level 86
    Spider Man Classic 1/4/1 Level 81

Also have a Psylocke with 6 covers, Hulk with 6 Covers, Steve Rogers with 5 Covers, and Punisher with 8 covers that I'm working on grinding up.

Thanks for the help and consideration.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Neckbeard - 500 -700 pvp 2x a day player looking for a top 100 alliance

a few max 3's and 9+ 100 chars.

currently 38000 pve
  • Unknown
    Options
    Active to semiactive player looking for a new clan. Play fairly regularly throughout the day. Can generally hit top 100 in the PvP events, top 25 when I have made stronger pushes. Got fed up with the old alliance as all people talked about was wanting to be a commander and I wasn't a fan of pushing my rank and still missing out on all the good rewards.

Roster:
    Wolverine X-Force Lvl 111 4/3/4
    Invisible woman Lvl 101 2/3/2
    Sentry Lvl 100 5/3/3
    Hood Lvl 91 1/4/2
    Torch Lvl 66 3/0/2
    Magneto classic Lvl 65 2/5/1

Have a bunch more 3 stars in various states of being leveled.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hi!
    I am a veteran player (day 256) looking for a new top 100 alliance.
    I am looking for a friendly but competitive alliance to enjoy the game together and win some stuff.
    Some stats:
    I finished all the seasons with about 9k points.
    In PVP I get an average of 600-700 points. In PVE I don't use to grind but if the prizes are worthy, I fight for them (very close to 40k in current PVE).
    Regarding most relevant roster, I have some 3 stars maxed (hulk, punisher, doom),and others pending of 1 or 2 covers (IM 40, Spidey, classic mags,...)
    Send me a PM if you are interested.
    Thanks!
    Regards
    Onoki
    Edit: alliance found. Thx for all the replies!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for a good alliance. Love the game and love interacting in Chat if there is an active chat.
    Average: 600-700 in PVP. Would love to average more if I could get in a better alliance to pick up some extra covers. icon_e_smile.gif
    Currently 42,000 in Unstable ISO-8.
    Please send me a private message if interested with your alliance group name.

Thanks for your consideration.

L1lC24 is my gamerID in game.
  • soapblaster
    soapblaster Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I started my own Alliance (Always Angry), but can't get enough good people to crack the top 100.

I am ready to join an Alliance that is regularly at least top 50 or better. I have over 1,000 points in The First Avenger and scored over 10,000 last season.

I have 2,000 points this season, with almost all of that coming from regular PvP events. I will beef up on the S.H.I.E.L.D. training points when the season gets further in.

Please PM me if you are currently a top 50 group looking for a serious contributor. I am not going to leave the group that I made just to join another group that is struggling to crack the top 100.

Thanks.

Name = Soapblaster
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for an active alliance. I'm a fairly new player, but I'm building my roster up pretty well!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking to upgrade to a good alliance. I usually score between 500-600. I'm done with 2 stars, and struggling to get my 3stars up. I would even put some coin in for a slot in a good alliance at this point.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Found

Daily player on day 119. Currently in Krazyloc33 if you want to check me out.

Looking for an alliance a little more competitive in the PVP events. My score on Season 3 was 8014. I'm looking to do better than that in Season 4, since I now have at least 1 cover for each of the current 3* characters. My score on First Avenger was 794. Current total Season 4 score is 1443 (won't be starting Predator and Prey until after the current PVE is complete). Current score in Unstable Iso-8 is 48369.

Right now I have 37 roster slots (with hero points reserved for Captain Marvel's slot). I have maxed out Ares, OBW, Captain America (modern), Magneto (Now!), Classic Storm, Thor (Now!), and Wolverine (Astonishing). Like I mentioned before, I have at least 1 cover for each of the 3* characters (more than 1 for each character other than Dr. Doom). My highest 3*s are Rags (91), Falcon (91), Punisher (91), Iron Man 40 (87), and Sentry (80).

Please let me know if you're interested in having me join up.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Active player ( I play every day, wife thinks I'm obsessed!) I'm looking to join a new alliance as my current one is only 15 strong and just making top 500. I would like to join a top 100 team to get the better covers and help the team. I am looking for a social alliance that are willing to teach me and help me grow as a player so I can in turn help the team push up the ratings. I have been focusing more on pve until recently so I haven't really got any scores I can give u guys other than the last captain America pvp I finished 6th. I have got a diverse roster with 27 covers. If u r interested then let me know cheers

Alliance found thanks for all the offers
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello, Iamseth and I'm looking for a clan as my last clan kicked me for a mistake I made. I usually get 400+ but if needed I could get it up to 500. My current roster isn't too fantastic, but I'm very close to maxing out obw and I'm one cover away from maxing out c storm. Id prefer a clan that's at least top 250 and chats quite often. If you're interested in my services (hehe) please message me. Thanks icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Xshadow6968x...I just signed up in the forum so I chant send PMs...but the answer your question, no, I have not
  • Unknown
    Options
    Active Player Looking for a Mid Level Alliance.

I have 40 characters, with several 3 and 2 stars maxed (Hulk, Iron Man, Rag, Patch, etc...).

I am very regular, and generally play at least one hour everyday. Recently i have been able to get in some top 25 and top 100 events but dont expect me to burst 500 points on each event, specially if theres many events going on the same time i generally focus on one or two of them.

Regards.
  • verbeek98
    verbeek98 Posts: 14
    Options
    Verbeek98

Everyday player looking for a new alliance. Roster is currently at 36 slots with maxed 2star Ares, Widow, Storm, Magneto, and Thor....now starting to build up 3 and 4 star

Predator PvP - 509
    Season IV - 2791
    SHIELD - 1280
    PvE - 52018

Looking for a competitive alliance that will help me help you. Ive done the "friends at work" alliance thing and Ive grown past that, I want to take it to the next step.
  • Unknown
    Options
    LFAlliance that is large and active... Daily Player, PVP and PVE
    MAX Punisher
    140 Classic Magneto
    123 Gray BW
    and most 3-stars with good amount of covers in each

Already have 50K in Miss Marvel event... willing to buy in!

Name in Game = Ennis
This discussion has been closed.