Single Player LF an Alliance? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Top 100 alliance looking for consistent 500 pvp player to replace our low scorer. PM me ASAP to get top 100 in Starfall.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    IGN: Dfgrdg

Currently in Starfall shielded at 600+ waiting for last rush...if you need last minute help
    Currently in Oscorp 27k+ points

Top 40 in Season IV

Always Top 100, usually Top 50, often Top 25, sometimes Top 10, occasionally Top 5
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi icon_e_smile.gif

I search for an alliance to join.

I have a complete 2* Team.

A lot of 3* Covoer on the Road to MAX them.

And some 4* Cover.

In the Season Events i get in every tournament about 600 to 800 Points.

I am min. in the TOP 100

My Username in the Game is Panda-Chubby
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have a unique opportunity for the commander of an alliance that is right around top 100. We have around 10 very consistent top scorers (700+) and aother that are hit and miss. If you have an alliance in the same situation and are willing to drop your bottom 10 we can combine to bump up our scores significantly. PM me if interested. I can provide details of previous events and scores.
  • Unknown
    Options
    IGN: corroded

Hi everyone,

Looking for a top 50/100 alliance. I play every day since I started (almost at day 22 I think). Some data:

Roster 10/10
    lv52 Thor 3/3/5
    lv47 C. Storm 3/1/3
    lv45 C. America (SR) 1/1/1
    lv43 C Marvel 2/1/0
    lv41 2* Magneto 4/1/1
    lv40 C. Spiderman 1/0/0
    lv30 IM35 5/3/5
    lv30 M. Storm 5/5/3
    lv23 A Wolv 2/1/0
    lv17 OBW 1/1/0

Have 200 HP (planning on buying more to expand roster)

Anyway, I usually grind (still looking for a better way to rank). I LOVE PVE since it is easy icon_e_smile.gif PVP, not so much but I consistently get 700-900 in the last 2 events. Already have an alliance, but they apparently focus on PVP. I would like a focus on both since I ranked 12/200 (DOH!) in Oscorp Heroic (City) (Rank 35 in the Main vent).

In Starfall, I got rank 51/500 while my alliance is at 2954/23523.

In SHIELD Sim, Im at 132. If anyone needs my grinding powers for PVE, feel free to pm me icon_e_smile.gif (I also have KIK messenger, corrodedlotus) so if you guys use it, add me up!

P.S. Forgot my rank in the event before oscorp, but I did get Capn America 3* from it icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for a PVE focused to 100 alliance.

I have finished in the top 20 of every pve event after my first week, and will be able to keep up that pace easily. However, I do not do great at pvp due to my play time, rarely getting past 400.

So, if you want a large pve finisher and dont need much more than 400 in pvp events, I will be your man.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I play every day. I have every character. I am tired of being the only one in my alliance pulling my weight. Please find it in your heart to give me a try. I don't have the option to pm so this is how I will advertise. Thank you in advance.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Active PVP player looking for an alliance. Started playing a week ago; got a player rank of 96th in Starfall and rising quickly.

Username: M695

PM if interested. Thanks.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Found an Alliance to join
  • awarnica
    awarnica Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking for an alliance around top 100. Jut want a chance for that alliance cover every event.

I'm always top 50. Often top 25. Normally get 700+ per event. Sometimes as low as 550 if it ends at a bad time.

Season 1 score was around 9500. Season 2 around 10500. At 3500 for season 3 with around 500 so far on the simulator.

I love advice (rosters, strategy) but not nagging. If I can't play I can't play.

My previous alliance went 'casual' for season 3 and we have not been top 100 yet so I'm moving on.

Willing to use the Line app if needed.

Message me and I'll give you a try!
  • Unknown
    Options
    New player looking for an alliance. Very active and growing my team.

Starting playing a week ago; finished 96th in Starfall.

Message me if interested.
  • apoptosis81
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I've been playing MPQ from day 1 and have been a part of some great competitive alliances since alliances began: FittedKitchens, TerranDominion and raideroutlaws. I have all characters and the vast majority are cover maxed...the main ones I still need covers for are the ones released in the last month or so. I have BP, Dak3n, Hulk, LThor, and Patch level maxed and many others are 100+. After playing competitively the last 3 seasons, I'm looking for an alliance that can still push top 100 in alliance focused pvps and pves but is not concerned with members playing in all events. I'm basically trying to keep myself from burning out and am only playing in events that are interesting or if I need the rewarded covers. I'm good for 700-900 points in any pvp that I play in and am willing to play in events that the alliance chooses to focus on. Please PM if interested as I slink back into the shadows to continue my solo mercenary ways.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for a daily playing alliance. Tired of scoring so low in alliance ranks because i'm the only regular player lol

Have a 34 character roster, with stuff like lvl 127 Hulk, 104 classic Magneto, 104 Hood, 102 Doom, a bunch of 94s.

Just trying to get better with the rest of ya! lemme know if someone needs me icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    IGN: corroded

Looking for an alliance icon_e_smile.gif Here are my current stats:

ROSTER 10/10
    HP 250 (trying to get to 500 for more roster space)

UNITS:
    lv59 Thor 3/3/5
    lv53 C. Marvel 2/0/1
    lv47 C. Storm 3/1/3
    lv45 SR C. America 1/1/1
    lv41 M. Magneto 4/1/1
    lv40 C. Spidey 1/0/0
    lv30 IM35 5/3/5
    lv30 M. Storm 5/5/3
    lv23 A Wolve 2/1/0
    lv17 OBW 1/1/0

Been playing for 3 weeks I think (almost got the 22 Day reward). VERY ACTIVE PVE, not so much PVP but I do get 700-900 points usually.

Last Event Ranks:
    Starfall:
    my rank: 51/501 (OUCH)
    Alliance rank: 2954/23523 <-- why I think I need a new alliance

Oscorp: Heroic (City) - 12/200 (another OUCH!)
    Currently #20 in Tower now

I use KIK (corrodedlotus) mostly, so if anyone of you use that, please add me up! Looking for top 50/100 alliances (i know my units are a bit underleveld...Im getting to it! I just read the guides ...after 3 weeks, i know -_- and seems I need to max some 2*s before working on the 3*s)
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey. I've got a decent roster that is always growing. I play multiple times a day, always trying my best. Starfall, my score was 803 making top 25. Always at least top 100 at a minimum. Currently with a inactive alliance and Im looking for fun active people. I also partake in PVE (mostly for getting iso and covers) to help with alliance score. PVE I have never been under top 100. Please message me if you are a top alliance with active members.

Jeff
  • Unknown
    Options
    Had to take some time off from game due to work schedule changes and was booted from last alliance. Am a daily player and looking for a strong group to place with. Have a very strong roster. Lots of 3 stars I've been working on maxing out. Let me know if I sound like a good fit.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello, I am looking for an active alliance to join.

I have a full MAX 2* Cover Team

A lot of 3* Cover, each one min. 5 Cover+

and some 4* Cover.

In the Season Events I'am in the small Events in the TOP 100 every time with Round about 600-800 Points.
    I'am looking for an Aliance that is normally in the TOP 100 in the events.

My Name in the Game is Panda-Chubby!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for a good top 100 alliance to join. I'm active daily and always hit top 25 in PVP tourneys or above, and try to grind some PVE. Here's the top half of my roster:

Lazy Cap 166
    Hulk 166
    Punisher 166
    Patch 166
    Rags 140
    DD 140

I've been in an alliance for awhile that never seems to get it together and always finishes way out of the top 100 and I'd like to play with people that are more active. PM me if interested. My game name is Fisben as well,

Thanks
  • shmoli
    shmoli Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Looking for a top 100 alliance. I am a daily player since the game launched. I've got a large roster with 7 maxed 3 stars and all the others. I'm a consistent 600+ PVP scorer, and an average PVE player (hate the grinding) but will make a push if the alliance needs it. Also active in the chat.

I have now found an alliance. Thanks everyone.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Fisben wrote:
    Looking for a good top 100 alliance to join. I'm active daily and always hit top 25 in PVP tourneys or above, and try to grind some PVE. Here's the top half of my roster:

Lazy Cap 166
    Hulk 166
    Punisher 166
    Patch 166
    Rags 140
    DD 140

I've been in an alliance for awhile that never seems to get it together and always finishes way out of the top 100 and I'd like to play with people that are more active. PM me if interested. My game name is Fisben as well,

Thanks

Thunderkittens (Derick): I got your message but for some reason it won't let me respond, so hopefully you see my post. I'm very interested in joining. PVP I normally finish around 600-700 and PVE varies (I try and finish in the top 100 but my alliance doesn't really focus on it so I normally don't spend as much time there but would be happy to). I'm at about 600 in Fly and have 1529 pts in SHIELD Sim.
This discussion has been closed.