Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Comments

• ahem_
    ahem_ Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Private alliance "Iso-lated" (note the hyphen) has 1 slot open, currently at 19/20.

We are currently ranked #46 in the Heroic campaign and are seeking a player with at least 50k points and will continue to push. This recruit will also help us win Deadpool when that campaign starts.

Full transparency: We don't care about your roster, it will fill itself out so long as you're able to put in the time to contribute and meet the average score amounts of the rest of the team. We tend to build out members in the hopes that they'll stick around and continue to contribute. There's also the understanding that when deadlines come near, it's not good to be more than 1000+ points behind and/or ranked last among the members since we'll have to rotate out in order to achieve success by bringing in new recruits who's scores meet the average of the team, hence my statement earlier about keeping up by putting in the time.

If interested and feel up to the task then send:
    1. in-game alliance join request
    2. game alias so I know who you are and don't accept the wrong applicant
  • Hey everyone this is immortal7 the commander of immortal rage. currently have a free spot at 19/20. im looking for a player that can keep up in PVE and hit 1000+ in PVP consistently. message me if your interested please.
  • Hey everyone this is Immortal7 the commander of immortal rage
    Currently we are 19/20 but looking at all options. Im looking for an active and dedicated player with a strong roster too consistently score 1000+ in PVP and too also try for a top 1-100 finisher in PVE. immortal rage is currently 3 in PVE and we have finished the passed 5 PVP consecutively in the top 10. were also aiming for a top 5 finish in season mode as were currently 4 with 19/20. anyone think they have what it takes too be an immortal feel free too message!

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=54501A69
  • ActiveEventPpl are looking to get some new members:

We currently have one, maybe two open spots. PM me if interested, elfritobandito9 (in game Theralif1) Very friendly group. Competitive but we understand real life. PVE focused.

Rules:

1. You cannot be inactive in any alliance event for more than 2 days (if you will be unable to play and you let us know, as long as it's a reasonable amount of time it's okay. Just let us know!)
    2. You must post scores for every Alliance event.
    3. Due to the matchmaking we have made pvp optional. While it is highly recommended that you get 300 at least for your token, it is not required until matchmaking is fixed.
    4. Scores for Story/PVE events must be 1/3rd of the highest progression reward or higher.

We want people to have fun and not kill themselves on the game, but at the same time, we want to win some good stuff! So let's all put a good effort and try to get into those top spots!
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Deadly United is full
    We have been working hard toward our goal of being a top 100 alliance with finishes of 181, 161, 131, and 111 in season IV. The most recent event was our first with 20 members. After replacing the dead weight we should be enjoying more covers very soon. To secure a place in the top 100 we need someone who can regularly score in the 600-700 range. Our enforced PVP minimum is 500 per event, with allowances for vacations and such. We do not have a PVE requirement, but most people play. We currently sit at #25 in FFW and #108 in season IV. If you'd like the excitement of joining an up and coming alliance, please consider Deadly United.

I can be contacted through PM or line ID commandermirwen. Please give your Season III and current Season IV score.
  • New Alliance: The Wasteland

We are a New Alliance looking for Active players in both PVP and Story. The only requierments are play the game and have Fun doing it!!! The more we can grow as an Alliance the better the Rewards! If you are wanting a fun and very Active Alliance please find us in game!! The Wasteland is ready and waiting!
  • Immortal7 wrote:
    Hey everyone this is immortal7 the commander of immortal rage. currently have a free spot at 19/20. im looking for a player that can keep up in PVE and hit 1000+ in PVP consistently. message me if your interested please.

Hey. Just joined the forum so I can't pm but I've been playing mpq for 100+ days. Agent 916 messaged me. If you'll have me I'm in and I'll do my best to score huge for ya.
    Jeff
  • Hi all,

5DeadlyOmens is recruiting!

We are a sister alliance of the 5 Deadly Venoms, and are a top 25 PvP alliance which occasionally reaches top 10. In the last 2 pvps we have been down 2 players due to inactivity and are still able to score in the top 100. icon_twisted.gif

If you have a decent roster (preferably maxed 3*, but transitioning rosters will be considered too), are able to make a minimum of 700 points per PvP, and can contribute significantly to PvE scores to keep us in the top 100, we want you! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Interested and wish to apply? Send me a PM with a screen shot of your score in the current FLY-FIGHT-WIN PvP as well as the first 2 pages of your roster.

Cheers!

Kittychase
    Commander of 5DeadlyOmens
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Extraordinary is recruiting!

Extraordinary was a top 100 alliance during seasons 1 & 2. We are currently more casual and rank in top 250.
    Several of our founding members stopped playing after season 2 and we are building a brand new team during this summer break.

Why join us?
    Our objective is to come back in top 100 after summer break.
    To achieve this objective we are looking for players willing to be involved in the team for the long-term.
    No insane pressure: we are not hardcore and our members are allowed to take breaks! icon_lol.gif
    We all like the game and have an active chat where we share our views about the events
    Some of us are veterans who regularly finish top 10 and share their experience with newer players on chat

Who can join us?
    No roster requirement, anybody can apply.
    We are searching for active daily players who want to contribute to alliance ranking in both PvE and PvP.
    Beginners will find advices from experienced players while vets will enjoy a low pressure environment!
    and overall you could contribute on a team work: our autumn come-back!

It's up to you!

If you are interested please pm me or post in the alliance thread to present yourself and apply to the alliance directly ingame.
  • 2 spots free in AW Reloaded! Don't miss your opportunity to be part of a fun top 100 alliance and apply today! Next cover up for grabs from alliance reward is Yellow Patch
  • O.L.Y.M.P.U.S. is currently a top 50 alliance and we're looking to shore up our roster by replacing an inactive player. We have no spending minimum, and while we'd love a player who contributes to PVE there is usually no PVE expectation. Instead, we focus on PVP and have a minimum requirement of 600 per PVP. We use our own forum to chat, joke, and reach consensus on goals and playing agreement. Our big object is to be a top 100 team without hassling anyone into hating this game. We recognize it can be a grind and we want to keep the fun of the game alive.

If you're interested and believe that you can adhere to our playin agreements, please PM with your gamer-tag, a brief roster summary, and any info about your current scores that you can share.

Looking forward to it,
    Cheers.
  • MolaJut
    MolaJut Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    djpt05 wrote:
    Team Thunder is looking for two new members to round out our 20.
    We are a mixture of 2* and 3* teams are looking for daily players.

We are a casual alliance (no Fury's here) but we are looking for people who play daily.
    Hey djpt05 i'm back. give me a pm.
  • Mighty Mjolnir is currently looking for one new member.
    We are 19/20 and have won top 100 in every season and the majority of the pve events.
    If you are interested in an active alliance with members constantly involved in alliance chat, come join us at
    MIGHTY MJOLNIR

-xBahamutx
  • IggyFenton is a top 100 alliance, striving for top 50. We were 62 in the last event despite a player not participating, and have recently just fallen short of top 50. Can you get 600+ almost every time, and 700+ regularly? Then you're who we're looking for. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Guys, a laid back alliance: Abovetheclouds

Looking for members with at least a few >100 characters that play most days.
  • Looking to rebuild Allegiant after losing a few members. Shooting for top-100 again. Currently usually around 130. Need about 6 members that can put up a minimum of 500 Pts per pvp. Message me if you would like to join!
  • 123456781 wrote:
    O.L.Y.M.P.U.S. is currently a top 50 alliance and we're looking to shore up our roster by replacing an inactive player. We have no spending minimum, and while we'd love a player who contributes to PVE there is usually no PVE expectation. Instead, we focus on PVP and have a minimum requirement of 600 per PVP. We use our own forum to chat, joke, and reach consensus on goals and playing agreement. Our big object is to be a top 100 team without hassling anyone into hating this game. We recognize it can be a grind and we want to keep the fun of the game alive.

If you're interested and believe that you can adhere to our playin agreements, please PM with your gamer-tag, a brief roster summary, and any info about your current scores that you can share.

Looking forward to it,
    Cheers.

Sorry for posting a reply here, I've just signed up here and it won't let me PM. I'm an active player looking for top 100 alliance. Making transition from 2* to 3* atm, got five 3* characters above lv 100 right now. I get above 700 in all PVP events, contact me if interested.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited July 2014
    TEMPORARY POSITION FOR PVE
    Any unaligned folks with good scores in Oscorp Heroic (personal top 10, about at least 60k+ by now)? We are this short of top 100 because we have someone on vacation, and they fittingly don't need any Hood covers. So if someone wants to score not one but two blue Hoods but their alliance is not even close to top 100, contact me :3 We are somewhere #119-120 right now with one zero score.
    I'm also on Facebook.
    Edit: 115 atm. Earlier estimate seems correct and we need another 60k points to be safe.
  • Ascent is a top 50 alliance (ranked 33 in Season 3) that would like to add an everyday player to our team. We ask that that the player loves the game, plays in every event and regularly contributes 700 to PvP or better.

We are both casual and competitive, as we consider ourselves very dedicated to getting the alliance cover awards, but not pushing members to be top ten. Everyone in our group is a human being with lives, and we understand that, so inactivity for a short time will be tolerated as long as there is some communication around it and the group is not carrying a burden. We have an active chat on Facebook and worldwide membership, where we keep it casual and discuss ongoing events in the game, character development and strategy.

If this sounds like the alliance for you, please PM me!

Cant pm u Peanut but if u still have space for me i would like to join
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    AW Reloaded are looking for 1 new member who can score around 600 in PvP events as one of our members is looking to cut back after Oscorp Heroic and will be leaving the alliance for good. PM me if interested
This discussion has been closed.