DMZ 5th squad!

Options
SpiderKev
SpiderKev Posts: 78 Match Maker
edited December 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Greetings good people!

DMZ Mob2 Disco is born and recruiting now.
Search DMZ Mob2 Disco to join in alliance.

Very excited that DMZ Mob Disco are now recruiting.

One of the first alliances established. Home to various elite players from The X-Men.

We offer tips and advice and guaranteed top 100 position.

We require minimum 700 points PvP. Also must receive all rewards in PvE.

If interested pls find us on the Line app search for Dj Roy

**If you do not have linechat**
send my a private message on here and we can discuss!

Comments

• SpiderKev
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    We are growing again as our second squad hit the top 50 in the last PVE Event and we had some on the out side looking in!
    If you'd like to join our third squad please join us on the Line App or send me a PM.
  • I tried to PM you, but I think the D3 forum is having some issues with that as its still sitting in my outbox. I couldn't find you on LINE, my LINE ID is ricinroni. Looking for a new alliance that routinely gets top 100 for PVP rewards and tries for new characters in PVE (if they don't suck). I can share roster and scores on LINE.
  • SpiderKev
    Options
    Got it ricin, we'll chat on LINE.

Still looking for committed players - we have 3 squads in the top 50 of the current story and top 100 of the current season, looking for guys to fill out the roster on top of that!
  • SpiderKev
    Options
    DMZ mob2 Disco is looking for a member - we have somewhat high expectations but not unreasonable. Search for us on the game - we are at 19 players and public. We would like someone with at least 8k in the current season.

You can try for DMZ mob3 if you can't attain the 8k for this season.
  • SpiderKev
    Options
    Looking for recruits - we are currently a 4 alliance squad.

All 4 alliances are in top 20 in BoP.
    We also hold 1-2-3-7 in the new season.

We will take all dedicated players!
    Score between 500-600 Ina PVP? No problem, we got an alliance for that. Score 800-or higher and run with the big dogs? We got that covered too!
    Send me a PM. I'm off to work now so I will get back to you ASAP.
  • SpiderKev
    Options
    Due to over whelming demand we have made a 5th squad. Send PMs if you are a committed player. We have spots for new and experienced players!

PLEASE do not join DMZ Mob4 Disco - that is an imposter
  • I would like to join this alliance. I am very active player. I usually get in the the top 100 spot each event. My name in the game is leprechaun. How can I join your team and leave my alliance. Do you still gave a spot on your teams? Thanks leppy
  • SpiderKev
    Options
    We are still looking to upgrade our roster at DMZ Mob5 Disco.

Currently we are focused on Prodigal Sun (23rd place) looking for someone with 60k+ points but who can also score in the PVPs as well (preferably 600+ in each PVP event but we can let that go if you are story grinding). We are ranked in the top 20 in season as well.

Send me a PM if you'd like to join in and cash in on some rewards!