Top 50 PVE alliance "Grootlings" Recruiting (18/20)

Unknown
edited March 2015 in MPQ Alliances
Grootlings! The sister alliance of We Are Gr00T has 2 spots open for players looking for a home icon_e_smile.gif We aim for top 50 PVE, nothing to hardcore, but if you do really good in Grootlings you could be next in line to join our Top 2 PVE Alliance "We Are Gr00T". We don't require a heavy roster just that you are able to sustain a decent amount of points in PVE and plan on becoming a valued member in a great alliance icon_e_smile.gif Do we require that you play every PVE? NO! If you are busy, or need a break from the game we have a thread for that in our personalized group that you can post in to let us know when you won't be playing icon_e_smile.gif
NOTICE; We Are GR00T is no longer taking any new members. New members must be apart of grootlings before joining We Are Gr00T. WE DON'T TAKE MERCS

Comments

• Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    I'd like to join
  • @hulk11 what's your current PVE score? icon_e_smile.gif
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm interested in joining. Current PvE score is 26448.
  • I'm interested in joining my current PVE score is 37000+ my current alliance just has too many inactive
  • We need to replace 2 people whom have little to no score at all, we just broke top 10. If you want to be in a great PVE alliance look no further icon_e_smile.gif
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Attention high scoring lone wolves out there: Jump onboard the Grootlings train for that 4* Elektra cover and 250 HP... With two 50k scorers, Grootlings will be #2 behind sister alliance WE ARE GR00T.

The GR00T family has a great community of players, an active chat, and we share a lot of tips and information about strategy. If you are looking for a great PVE alliance, look no further. Hit Myles up in a PM or reply.
  • Im still interested I hit 51k a little earlier
  • Interested in joining currently 39492 score with 5 days remaining in event.
  • Thorassic
    Thorassic Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Very interested in joining. I've just returned to the game after some time off and I'm looking for a solid PVE alliance. This definitely sounds right. The last 2 PVE events, I've hit around 80,000.
  • Interested in joining if there is still room available.
    Current score in pve event: 52.500.
  • Interested in Joining:

IGN: Preacherx
    Current PVE Score: 81k, last shard

Will score 600 regularly on PvP as well
  • edit: found another alliance, thanks though!

looking for a top 50 alliance for prodigal son pve, currently at 80,000, shoot me a pm if interested.
  • Bump~ TOP 50 PVE ALLIANCE GROOTLINGS IS RECRUITING
    We recently lost someone who felt like taking a break from the game for awhile, now we need to fill his spot icon_e_smile.gif
  • I sent you a PM. I am interested if you still have room.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 2,950 Chairperson of the Boards
    200k in last pve
    my pvp is around 2oo to 300 depends if get attacked
  • i'd like to join - ign swedishfishy
    current simulator score - ~25k
  • Pve is the strory mode? Ill liketo join ranked 2 at enemy of state and going for top 5 in this simulator currently 17 k+pts
  • Id like to join ranked 1 or 2 at enemy of state and going for top 5 at this simulator ignvizrdmv is a month or so old account i lost the other one icon_e_sad.gif
  • Was gone for new years. Back, and we have a open spot available icon_e_smile.gif
  • do you think i can make it in? im at rank 3 atm..will be busy at te end of the event but can guarantee a top 10 at least icon_e_smile.gif