GenerationNext 18/20. Top 25 alliance

Options
Unknown
edited September 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hello,

I'm Davem0203, one of the commanders of GenerationNext. Let me tell you a little about our background

Me and the other commander Abgum, are former members of the 5Deadlies (Great bunch of guys, wouldn't be where I am without those guys). We formed our alliance 48 hours before the end of the last season and achieved a 127th spot finish with 15/20 with 3 of us 13k + in the season, 8 with 10k+ and the other 4 6k +. A few of those guys were just temporary whilst we got ourselves off the ground and they knew what we were trying to achieve.

We are currently 10th for Nefarious Foes, hovering just outside top 100 for pve (we are pretty lax about pve apart from when it comes to getting a new character).

We now consist of 15 members from other top alliances, including the deadlies and one from X-men (who'd have thunk it eh!?), and wish to compete to earn ourselves a top 50 spot in season 5.

We are currently at 19/20 so for us to achieve these kind of rankings in such a short space of time has exceeded expectations.

We ask that each member puts up 700 per PvP, commits to using the app Line for communication, and contributes in chat to learn about game play and rosta development (we can help you achieve these scores no problem).

If you feel you can commit to this and would like to be a part of what could potentially be the next big thing (We want sister alliance(s) opened by season 6) then drop me a line outlining your top 5 characters, season 4 score if you know it, and what type of scores you can put up in the PvP's.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you all soon icon_e_smile.gif

DaveM0203
GenerationNext

UPDATE

We finished 44th in the Nick Fury tournament, 22nd in the Punisher tournament and are currently ranked 22nd overall in season 5.

We are 19/20 with a potential to be removing some more underperforming players, so message with your pvp scores, pve scores, season scores, rosta and if you can meet our minimum of 700 and want to be part of a fast growing and successful alliance apply within!

Also need to have the app line for communication.

In just over a week we have created our alliance and pushed into the top 25. If we could get some stronger players I'm certain we could outstrip our aims of a top 50 finish to secure a top 10 finish!

If this sounds like something you'd like to be at the beginning of, a very strong fast growing alliance, contact now icon_e_smile.gif

Davem0203
GenerationNext

Comments

• Hello im brutalavenger,im french and i am very actif player i play every days and m'y score in pvp are always other 600pt!
    If i join you alliance i do m'y best to win a lot of slot.
  • ladariusr1
    Options
    Hey I am interested in joining. My username on line is ladariusr and it is also the same for MPQ. Thanks for the consideration
  • Please apply within guys icon_e_smile.gif
  • We need 2 solid guys to help us replace under performers and non communicators!

700 per pvp would be preferred. Send me a message icon_e_smile.gif
  • We still have 2 spots if someone wants to join an awesome alliance who can help you get stronger, good mix of veteran players and newbies icon_e_smile.gif
  • 2 spots just opened up!

19th in season, 20th in pve!

Need someone with 40k+ in pve and puts up 700 per pvp!

Come join now. We have the app line to help players with tactics, rosta development etc icon_e_smile.gif
  • Add me on the app "line" Davem0203
  • Matthewking72
    Matthewking72 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am interested in possibly joining your alliance if you have another spot open up. Online id is ChewDaddyKing. Neweer player (23 days), but active daily player, had 57k points in Venom:Heroic.