CareBearStare Alliance Thread

Options
DecoyDuck
DecoyDuck Posts: 620
edited February 2016 in MPQ Alliances
The CareBearStare alliance thread is here!

UPDATE:Stop carrying your team and start carrying ours! If you feel you're the right fit for this alliance, send a PM.

So where are we now? THIRTEEN Seasons in. We made top100 EVERY durn season as a team.
It's rare nowadays, but we are one of the originals... one of the original alliances back when it was max five slots and they did nothing.
This is CareBearStare... born out a philosophy to play well, be decent, have fun, and to be awesome to each other. We started out as casual as can be... and what happened? We won. We hit the top100 and we stayed there. We even hang out with top50 and top25. We never had to make bunch of rules and requirements and minimums... we succeeded without them. We communicate, we listen, we actively manage the team. We want our members to evolve and get better. Contrary to a lot of complaining sentiments you hear from others, we actually like to play the game and to win. No drama, no whining. We expect all bears to understand the responsibilities involved with a top alliance, as well as reap the rewards of a top alliance. Stare on.

Can you bear to be a Bear?

Comments

• DecoyDuck
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Just wanted to provide a shout out to the existing alliance members (current as of January 24)

adamLmpq
    altlover85
    Ben Grimm
    DecoyDuck - Commander
    DLAWilliams
    esoxnepa
    evil panda
    Fisben
    HHHammer
    ImJsonH
    JBonesMD
    Kamu - Commander
    OddBall
    pallmall
    RWTDBurn - Commander
    Sir Phobos
    thatstheone
    Thorzhammer
    Yagamoth
    Yiddos

Thanks to you all for supporting OUR alliance!
    If you're on the forums, shout back!
  • Any room left? Nothing strikes fear like yelling CARE BEAR STARE mutha f-u-c-k-a! I'm totally down to join.
  • Mind if I join up as well? I'm down with the "stare" LOL
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    We're full up right now, but we'll let you know if members leave or if the devs allow us to sink our HP into more alliance slots. As the Care Bear Commander, I'll pay if it allows more Care Bears to join.

Hopefully the alliance functionality will tell us if a player has stopped playing. The CareBearStare can tolerate poor performance, but we won't tolerate NO performance.
  • Just want to say that's an awesome name, but then DecoyDuck is even better so it makes sense.
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    Welcome allenw88 to the CareBearStare alliance! Let's build our alliance score ever higher!
  • I'm not trying for this tourney (need that green Thor to max him out) so it would be unfair for me to hog a roster slot for a measly 300 or so points. Think there will be a slot available on say Monday, when I can try? Or is the alliance full right now?

I've been getting around 500 points a lot of the time, and I think I can do better, since my roster is starting to flesh out so I can invest a bit more HP into shields. If you do accept me though, I'm gonna have to warn you in advance, I'm not gonna do well on the tourneys ending Wednesday. This will ALWAYS be the case for me. The timing is just bad for me. But I'll try to aim for the 550-600 range on the ones ending Friday and Sunday, and hopefully 700+ when I get a strong diverse roster.
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    Hi noknuckles, I just sent you a PM.
  • Can i enjoy?

95 days. I play all days and normally get rank 5-25 in tournaments.
  • 98 days
    Ranks level in tournaments between 5-25 always. Now i have rank 7 and 500 points (Fearless Defenders).
    29 spaces and 27 heroes.
    BWO level 84. I can 85. Bullseye level 37. I can 53.
    Ares level 77. Magneto level 36. I can 53.
    Thor level 76. I can 85. Iron Man (Model 40) level 35. I can 89.
    Daken level 61. I can 69. Venom level 34. I can 40.
    Hulk level 53. Storm (Classic) level 31. I can 61.
    Iron Man level 50. Loki level 28.
    Storm level 50. Daredevil level 20.
    The Punisher level 43. The Hood level 20.
    BWM level 40. Black Panther, Magneto, Psylocke, Ragnarok and Moonstone.
    Juggernaut level 40.
    Wolverine (Patch) level 40. I can 51.
    Wolverine level 38. I can 85.
    Doom level 38.
    Cap. America level 37. I can 85.

I have +130.000 ISO, 90 Normal Tokens and 33 Heroic Tokens.

Why dont I spend iso and tokens? Answer is simply. I dont need it. I spend when i need it.
    Is easy for me get +600 points in events and a rank level 5-25 and get 100 coins and 1 or 2 skills only whit BWO, Ares and Thor only.

My name is Elyte and i play all days.
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    Welcome Mischief to the CareBearStare Alliance! Let's grow our points!
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    -Elyte- wrote:
    Can i enjoy?

95 days. I play all days and normally get rank 5-25 in tournaments.

Looks like Team Supreme got to you first! Happy matching!
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    Welcome Infinity8end8 to the alliance! I'm glad to see CareBearStare growing!
  • Lipata
    Lipata Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Can I join ? I'm very active and finish around 25-50 in most PvP tournaments. I am very serious and want to be competitve. Thank you icon_e_smile.gif
  • Just registered for this thread. Hello everyone. It is me EdwardHopper icon_e_smile.gif
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    Lipata wrote:
    Can I join ? I'm very active and finish around 25-50 in most PvP tournaments. I am very serious and want to be competitve. Thank you icon_e_smile.gif

Welcome aboard Lipata! Our ranks and our rank are increasing! The CareBearStare philosophy is resonating with the players! On the other hand, the devs have found a new way to drain my HP reserves! Bravo devs. Bravo.
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    Just registered for this thread. Hello everyone. It is me EdwardHopper icon_e_smile.gif

Thanks for being part of the team! Let's keep our low-pressure, high enjoyment attitude going for our alliance!
  • Daily player just joined. Transitioning into a three star team. Let me know! icon_e_smile.gif In game name is GoodFelix.
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    Daily player just joined. Transitioning into a three star team. Let me know! icon_e_smile.gif In game name is GoodFelix.

Welcome aboard GoodFelix! The CareBearStare alliance is happy to have you!
  • DecoyDuck
    Options
    Pocketshop and purinxa - Welcome aboard (sorry about the delay though)! Our alliance has a great mix of newer and veteran rosters! I think that's great!

We have a dozen members now and no more open slots. I'll open up some more if you can PM me. I don't need no resumes or nothing - just that you're can get behind the positive CareBearStare attitude!
This discussion has been closed.