GodLike: The Casually Hardcore is *RECRUITING* [19/20]

Options
Unknown
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
I'm retired, Kiamodo is the new leader of GodLike, sent PMs to him if you wish to join.

Hi Everyone,

Looking for very active and well mannered players that consistently places top 10 in PvP

Requirements:

-Very active, daily player that plays every event

-Able to win all 3 covers in PvE and PvP tournaments.

-5+ 1st places in PvP, so you should have 5+ 4* covers.

-A robust, decently leveled and developed roster, lvl 85-141, the stronger the better.

Preferably 90+ days played, but exceptions can be made.

PM Kiamodo your current season 3 score and PvE score.

6th place in a past PvE Alliance event
B30E238E3D4F3BF19648AAC37CF4CE5D31D01C70

The Alliance generally falls in the 3-100 bracket range for all events.

We place 21st for Season 1, 64th for season 2.

Comments

• I pmed you
  • Hi Godlike can i join in your alliance?
  • Hi Godlike can i join in your alliance?

You are welcomed to apply, I'll have to take a look at your roster before deciding.

If you are saving up ISO let me know, so I can better judge your lineup.

Like my highest leveled hero is only level 100, but I have 260,000 iso saved up.

Make sure you check "Display Private Alliances" before searching for GodLike, else you won't see it.
  • Chuckova wrote:
    Hi Godlike can i join in your alliance?

You are welcomed to apply, I'll have to take a look at your roster before deciding.

If you are saving up ISO let me know, so I can better judge your lineup.

Like my highest leveled hero is only level 100, but I have 260,000 iso saved up.

Make sure you check "Display Private Alliances" before searching for GodLike, else you won't see it.

Thanks. I try to join your alliance...I've 72,500 iso saved up!
  • applying to your ally as champfalala
    a very active player,
    have 3 guys lv100 + and core 2*s at 85 please click on my roster to see my details.
  • Sent application pm , pls check your inbox.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Looks like the alliances finally will be in action. Best of luck to everyone.
  • Hi all, just joined your alliance
    should be fun to test this alliance thing out
  • Welcome all new members,

All new commanders feel free to invest in more alliance slots if you have extra gold laying around.

I've bought slots 6-12 so far, hoping others are willing to chip in to help strengthen the alliance.

Good luck to all members in the event.
  • One slot is currently open for applications.
  • Sent application check and decide icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hi everyone from GodLike, I just joined a while ago icon_e_biggrin.gif . Oh and my ign is lawlypop.

Looking forward to getting along with everyone, although It seems like everyone rosters are much better than me, *stress stress*.
  • Hi,
    I'm one of the earlier alliance members, pretty happy with the level of players we are getting in the alliance, would be happy to invest in more roster slots.
  • illmatic wrote:
    Hi,
    I'm one of the earlier alliance members, pretty happy with the level of players we are getting in the alliance, would be happy to invest in more roster slots.

Made you commander illmatic, feel buy more slots whenever.

If anyone else without commander wants to buy slots let me know.
  • Hi, can i join? I've been playing since the start. Have 3 100+ level and a bunch of level 85 **stars. I'm very active and is placing between 1-50th in almost all events. Just need an alliance, im sure i'll be an asset. Thanks
  • Hey im interessted in joining.
    im active everyday player my current highest chars are:

89 dr. doom
    89 patch
    85 thor 2*
    69 daken

got 50k iso saved up
    and got every character currently in the game in my roster.

pm if interessted
  • Note to all alliance members, a couple members are late joiners to PvP events.

So if you currently playing and have a large percentage of the total alliance score.

That is why, so don't worry, it will all balance out in the end.
  • Currently one opening for applications.
  • ScottieJoJo
    ScottieJoJo Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi there. I am interested in joining your Alliance. I Am willing to buy the next slot, so we can get even more people! I have only been playing for 50 days and have made a lot of progress quickly I think. I am looking for a friendly Alliance that I can grow with and reach the top. My username is ScottieJoJo. I requested to be added so you can see my roster. I know I may not have maxed *** characters yet, but I will get there. I play daily, multiple times a day.
  • Hi there,

I would like to join your allience. I am playing every day and try my best in the
    chellenges. I started 65days ago and I think I made a good progress so far.
    I hope I can be a good addition to the team.
    Dimi17