MisfitRightIn Alliance Chat

Options
Unknown
edited October 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Welcome to the MistfitRightIn alliance thread. We're not currently, but were recruiting players with the following profile:

a) are fairly competitive (i.e., one or two level 100 guys, play daily);
b) are forum posters; and
c) are willing to add the HP necessary to generate another slot once admitted.

Members:
  • Badlands
  • cameroncramer
  • Hacker21110
  • HowieWowie
  • Kamahl
  • Major Carnage
  • McHeath
  • Microtom23
  • Nihilium
  • Radiopy
  • Ryarus33
  • Solinox
  • Supertom11
  • Vierzhen
  • WhoStoleMyName
  • Williamk99
  • eddu
  • nixin

Here's a link to a forum DarkhawkX created: http://misfitrightin.forumotion.com/

Here's a list of images you can use in your signature. Thx to nihilium for making them:

25tw8t5.jpg
2f0ant0.jpg
2guigzq.jpg
awqo7m.jpg

25tw8t5_th.jpg
2f0ant0_th.jpg
2guigzq_th.jpg
awqo7m_th.jpg

2ylk1lz.jpg
ivaa8i.jpg
71mvqt.jpg
11hcn55.jpg

Comments

• radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It scales, so the first spot would be 600, the second is 700. Right now I am not sure of the advantages (will the new event be total alliance-points based, average points, or what?) so let's hold off for now, but thanks for the offer.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Seeing the way the rewards work, it sounds like volume is the way to go. I'll make you a commander - if you want to add spots, go ahead.
  • radiopy wrote:
    Seeing the way the rewards work, it sounds like volume is the way to go. I'll make you a commander - if you want to add spots, go ahead.

Ok I added one. Now I need 100hp for another. I can quit the alliance and rejoin to lose commaner rank I think. It might be a good idea if we want to pass the commander rank around so everyone can buy some new roster slots.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Not necessary - theoretically everyone can be commander.
  • radiopy wrote:
    Not necessary - theoretically everyone can be commander.

I think there's a limit of 3 commanders.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Huh, interesting. As long as we're top 100 we'll score another BP cover, and that's the only bonus - but it's a bonus nonetheless. I feel like we can manage it with that, especially if we get that Dolfan fellow in. Boot Badlands, given I believe he's the one who just snagged that spot. Might wanna make it private to avoid these shenanigans.

EDIT: Don't boot Badlands, my apologies. Didn't know he communicated before hand.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I say we can make it top 50 easily. That extra 50hp is worth it. People who don't go to the forum, which is a very large majority, is at a huge disadvantage.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Kamahl, I'll make you the third commander. Badlands did reach out to me on the forum so I'll keep him, but I'll boot Elyte (who never reached out) and make it private.
  • Rewards for the Fearless Tourney posted on the main forum.
    Rewards:

1 = IW Green
    2-5 = BP B and Yellow 3000 ISO 100 HP
    6-10 = BP Black and Yellow 2500 ISO 100 HP
    11-25 = Yellow 2500 ISO and 100 HP
    26-50 = Yellow 15000 ISO and 50 HP
    Green Thor is the reward for the 2* tier

Progression notables:
    Red Psylocke at 1100 and Green X-Force at 1300 (both down 100 points)
    50 HP prize at 500 has been REMOVED

Parallel Alliance Prize Reward List:
    Rank 1: Blue BP 2000 ISO 500 HP
    Rank 2-50 Blue BP 2000 ISO 100 HP
    Rank 51-100 Blue BP 2000 ISO 50 HP

Wonder if Alliances are bracketed?
  • I assume they aren't.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Doubtful, given that there's 10,000 rewards. I probably won't join the tournament until later to save face on individual brackets, but I think pushing to top 50 is definitely doable.
  • radiopy wrote:
    Kamahl, I'll make you the third commander. Badlands did reach out to me on the forum so I'll keep him,

Thanks icon_e_smile.gif

I don't mind buying a spot, as I'm sitting on 600hp right now. I can only imagine that the cost will increase incrementally.
  • radiopy
    Options
    A spot right now costs 700 HP, as it scales rather quickly. Once I booted the other person out, there's several people in the "queue" to be in the group and both of them have really powerful rosters...
  • I'll be back later tonight with more hp.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Yeah, I saw you disappear. I think I'll need to create another spot to bring you back in, so just let me know when that happens and we can make it work.
  • Alright - I'm pumping up my Patch now, he'll have the strongest yellow/green/red on my team between 100IM40 and 141 Punisher. I figure it'll also be a bit of a beefy team on defense, and my MMR is painfully low after tanking almost every LR, sooo... yeah. Hopefully I can snag that 1100 progression reward, they dropped 3* cover down 100 points, and I really need another red Psylocke to push her towards viability. Also like the thought of having the nuclear skill of IM40's blue with no other heroes to drain it from (cough Spiderman cough), so that'll hopefully be a big reason to not let the match drag on if I'm on defense. I'm up for discussing anyone else's potential roster they'd plan on running, or if my own could use some tweaking for the sake of deterring attacks.

Note: I wrote this around an hour ago, but the forums have been wonky for me.
  • Thanks for the inclusion in the Alliance. Meant to message earlier, but the forums have been timing out. Looks like a pretty great group, top 50 should be no problem.
  • radiopy wrote:
    Yeah, I saw you disappear. I think I'll need to create another spot to bring you back in, so just let me know when that happens and we can make it work.

Don't worry about it yet. I won't enter the tourney until the last day anyways. My other account has 1800hp which we can all use too.
  • radiopy
    Options
    Not nuts on Psylocke. I poured most of what I had into Punisher so he's my strike-tile master. I'm 3rd in the Predator and Prey right now, hoping to power up Hood.

I'm running Punisher, Hulk and OBW in the current tourney. Not ideal from a rainbow perspective, but with the strike tiles, an OBW match does around 900 damage. Hulk is in there as a third, and mostly as a defensive weapon given his level 100 deterrent and 5 black defense.
  • Any room for an additional member? I think I'm on day 144. Lvl 95 Patch, Pun, lvl 92 Hulk, lvl 85 Spidey maxed Thor, OBW, Wolv.