FittedKitchens - Full! [20/20] Sittin pretty at #2

Options
Puritas
Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
edited October 2016 in MPQ Alliances
Of6woOW.jpg

If you're on the fence about joining, we now accept guests - come hang out in the guild, talk to us in LINE chat, and see if you like the Collective before buying in.
Get the best kitchen for your $$!

Current Status:
18/20
No more buyins available for now.

Requirements:
- Min. 1 maxed *** character or 3 *** above 100.
- Min 3x **** covers (we're looking for people who can place 700+ points/tourney effortlessly icon_e_smile.gif)
- Willing to download LINE (free chat app) for alliance communication

People willing to buy a slot for the next guy/girl is a big bonus, but if you want to get to know the team first that's fine too icon_e_smile.gif

Please post here when sending an app, so we can communicate with you.

Comments

• I'll give it a go. My 141 are punisher and spidey. My im40 and gsbw can go that high and I have a bunch in the 100s.
  • Puritas wrote:
    Looking to fill a slots now that alliance rewards are a go, for an exclusive, prestigious club with the best name in town. icon_e_wink.gif
    Roster size will be expanded to max, but only as slots are filled with competitive players~

Requirements:
    - Active forum poster
    - Min. 1 maxed *** character.
    - Min 5x **** covers (we're looking for people who can place ~800 points/tourney effortlessly icon_e_smile.gif)
    - Preferably uses Facebook Messenger (or LINE)

Please post here when sending an app icon_e_smile.gif

Hey guys just posted request to join
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    A competitive alliance sounds great. My in game name is poo-mer. I play actively and can get to top spots in tournaments when necessary. I have maxed cMags and Punisher. Great team name btw.
  • Puritas
    Options
    Accepted and LINE info sent thru pms icon_e_smile.gif
  • I'll join if you want. I fit the requirements except for having a 141; I prefer to have a bunch of 115's instead. As you know, I'm very active, and I place 1st when I try to.
  • I am interested. Althouugh the only 3* that i can max is gsbw.
    Shadyimg is also my name in the game.
  • Puritas
    Options
    Changed requirements slightly; also +1 roster size

edit: sorry shady, you don't quite meet the bar icon_e_sad.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sent you a PM. Question about the changed requirements: is placing first going to be an active goal of this alliance? I don't really want to be grinding to 1k points in tournaments where I don't care about the first place progression award and burning a couple hundred HP in shields just for a chance at first, especially when you're competing with other hardcore alliances with the same goal. My ideal alliance would be a group of players that can all lazily get to 600 points in an average tournament and place in the top 50.
  • Puritas
    Options
    Depends how much work it turns out to be really, and what top place looks like
    As is, we looks like we should be able to hit top 50 effortlessly, and I suspect top 10
    I don't think any of us are really interested in grinding 1-1.1k per tournament, but 7-800 without shielding is fairly easy
  • Puritas
    Options
    Space open now after Psychopathik's 2 minute membership
    Also if anyone wants to make a better banner for us and isn't lazy like me, please feel free icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    An interesting requirement btw would be for people to have at least 4/6 BP covers. There were exactly 2 events prior to this that offered BP covers: 1 PvP tournament and 1 PvE tournament, so having at least 4 covers meant that you were active enough to care about a new character and place highly in both events (with some leeway in case you got unlucky in either event).
  • Puritas
    Options
    That's not a bad idea, actually. Took a look out of curiosity, one dude in the alliance has 2, but the avg is at 5 (I have 7, nyer nyer)
  • An interesting requirement btw would be for people to have at least 4/6 BP covers. There were exactly 2 events prior to this that offered BP covers: 1 PvP tournament and 1 PvE tournament, so having at least 4 covers meant that you were active enough to care about a new character and place highly in both events (with some leeway in case you got unlucky in either event).

That is a clever way to determine how active one is or how deep their pockets are. I would like to join. My current guild has not organized yet so I think I should swap. Gotta check my roster to see if I qualify.
  • Puritas
    Options
    Sounds good - send in an app, and we'll figure out who'll up the roster space for you.
  • Puritas wrote:
    Sounds good - send in an app, and we'll figure out who'll up the roster space for you.

It does not look like I can send in an app because you are full. Also, are you steam, iOS, android? I want to pay for my slot.
  • 2nd best alliance name in the game, chaps. See you in the PvP! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Puritas
    Options
    android, but we can just set you up to buy a slot for the next person once you're in
    Kay a few mins, we'll open a slot for you

edit: open
  • 4 star = 800 point placements? I place high and i don't have a maxed 4 star
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm interested in joining. I usually place top 5 in PvP and always place in the top reward tier in PvP. I have two level 125 3* , don't see the need to max them out but i could if i wanted to. Have the covers and iso to max out more but none of them really float my boat. Have eight 4* covers and six BP covers. I'm very active and play whenever there's an event. On the down side i don't have a fitted kitchen , hope that doesn't hurt my chances icon_e_confused.gif
  • Wouldn't it be much better to join an alliance whose leader is actually generous and willing enough to fork out the money to buy slots?

HEY GUYZ PAY 4 UR OWNZ MEMBERSHIP PLZ!!!! THEN GO WORK EXTRA HARD FOR PRIZES SO THAT I DUN HAF TO!!!!!!!!!