Wrecking Crew Break Room 20/20

Options
Unknown
edited October 2016 in MPQ Alliances
5jJnduu.jpg
Recruiting! Looking for Active players with Season 2 scores preferably 6000+.

We also have a Facebook group! Members, if you have facebook accounts, tell me and I can add you all in. :3

Going to keep a list of our roster here:
Forum Name (Game name)
  • Alasca (Alasca)
  • DYC1978 (DYC1978)
  • u got donked (Donked007)
  • Halordon (Halordon)
  • IxCptMorganxI (IxCptMorganxI)
  • ContinuedClock (Jerk)
  • Karthius (Karthius)
  • Khartmann (Khartmann)
  • Lokitty (L0KITTY)
  • LegallyUndead (LegallyUndead)
  • RQ2009 (RQ2009)
  • Revelations (Revelations)
  • SquallTiofae (SquallTiofae)
  • WolfmanX25 (WolfmanX_25)
  • monkey62792 (monkey62792)
  • synneh (synneh)

Those in the alliance without forum counterparts...
  • Cos - <Facebook - only>
  • Spaghetti J - ???
  • shmoli - ???
  • yenasia - ???

Temp Away but welcome to return in the future:
  • iphone (BMF303)

Banners! Made by the talented IxCptMorganxI

Deadpool: http://i.imgur.com/bxbDCgP.jpg
Concrete: http://i.imgur.com/8PnGcdD.jpg
MPQ Theme: http://i.imgur.com/5jJnduu.jpg

Comments

• Others from the recruit listing...
    Dimi17 wrote:
    What's your user?
    Madjam wrote:
    What's your user?
    Did you join?
    vudu3 wrote:
    Did you join?
  • joeblack here to report in icon_e_smile.gif
  • Joeblack wrote:
    joeblack here to report in icon_e_smile.gif

Hello! That solves one of our members identities! Three more left to go. icon_e_smile.gif
  • New Alliance event! Let's try to get to the tops!

If anyone's willing to pay into their spot, there's room in the alliance for expansion!
  • We're currently ranked #37 and recruiting more members.
  • I agree that it is time to expand and kick some more **** and that new members should be able to pony up the HP to get a new slot. Also, while there is still no in-game way of communicating, we should all try to get connected on facebook (maybe even start a group?) to get in touch and also send gifts.

See you on the battlefield
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Excuse my offtopic guys, but I saw in some posts of recruitment say that other people can pay for a roster slot. I'm the comander of my alliance and as far as I know I'm the only one allowed to buy slots and noone can give HP to pay for the new slot. Is there any way to share the cost of a new slot? I'm curious just in case I can buy another slot with the help of my teamates.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I agree that it is time to expand and kick some more **** and that new members should be able to pony up the HP to get a new slot. Also, while there is still no in-game way of communicating, we should all try to get connected on facebook (maybe even start a group?) to get in touch and also send gifts.

See you on the battlefield

I know of myself and one other member who are on Facebook, with a potential soon to be member who is as well. My name there is Lokitty Laufeyson, and you will find me having posted recently on the MPQ page. (I'm on mobile right now and can't hey the link.) Afro, since you are the only one who replied, do you mind temporarily leaving the alliance for a few hours so I can add in someone and they will open a new slot back for you? We need to expand and the only way to do so would be to have the new members open slots. I don't want to randomly boot someone without being able to communicate with them about this.

Edit: Whoops, I forgot you are ybanga. You are the one I know on Facebook. Ignore what I said. XD
  • Vohnkar wrote:
    Excuse my offtopic guys, but I saw in some posts of recruitment say that other people can pay for a roster slot. I'm the comander of my alliance and as far as I know I'm the only one allowed to buy slots and noone can give HP to pay for the new slot. Is there any way to share the cost of a new slot? I'm curious just in case I can buy another slot with the help of my teamates.

You're right, only commanders can buy slots and each cost can be bought only by one person at a time. There's no easy to pool resources at this time, which is why a lot of the larger alliances have several commanders.
  • Vohnkar
    Vohnkar Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ok, thanks a lot for the answer. And GL on the rankings ^^
  • I had to make new account since I forgot my password and the password change emails just wouln't go through.

Anyway, I have managed to gather some HP and I wouldn't mind shelling out some of it to open a new slot. So if someone could promote me to commander, I could open up a new slot.
  • WolfmanX25 wrote:
    I had to make new account since I forgot my password and the password change emails just wouln't go through.

Anyway, I have managed to gather some HP and I wouldn't mind shelling out some of it to open a new slot. So if someone could promote me to commander, I could open up a new slot.

Oh, thank Asgard. I'll do that and you can open the next slot, which will solve all the problems!

Edit: Done!
  • Wrecking Crew is now 13/14

Edit: And I'm down to 200 HP. Should easily be able to get the necessary 250 HP though to open a slot before we receive our Lazy Cap covers.
  • Woot! I expect we should be up to 15/16 very soon. I'll contact the ones who wanted to join. Thank you so much!
  • Hi
    i liked to join your crew i also willing to pay for my slot.
    I am from germany ,now at day 41.
    I have 26 cards thor and wolverin are nearly maxed.

I m on nearly every day in the alliance event now i have 30000 points.
    In the other events i always between rank 2 -50.

Would be nice to get a respond

Gretz Raven
  • raven1084 wrote:
    Hi
    i liked to join your crew i also willing to pay for my slot.
    I am from germany ,now at day 41.
    I have 26 cards thor and wolverin are nearly maxed.

I m on nearly every day in the alliance event now i have 30000 points.
    In the other events i always between rank 2 -50.

Would be nice to get a respond

Gretz Raven

Hello Raven! That's fine! Your ranking sounds good. Send in a request and tell me your screen name.
  • My

IGN Raven1984

i made a request to alliance
  • Oh, I forgot to ask, do you have Facebook or are you on the forums often? It would be good to have a contact method to find our members if it's possible.
  • yeah i have facebook
    and i am often on in the forum but not much to say only a lot to read icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Hi guys!
    I was curious, do the extra slots cost coins? I would be willing to pay for another slot if you guys would consider it. I'm on day 112 and have a decent roster (lvl 72 Thor, lvl64 hulk, plus 5 more above level 50) and really would like an active alliance to play with and help out.
    I would also be able to use comm. apps or sites (like Line, and I do have a Facebook).

Thanks for reading guys!