XStatiX Alliance Recruiting

Options
Dinobot77
Dinobot77 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
edited December 2014 in MPQ Alliances
If anyone is interested in joining the new XStatiX alliance, please let me know. In general, what I am looking for is someone that actively plays the game and places fairly well in most events. I am in the EST timezone, so if you are in another time zone, that would be great, though it isn't a deal breaker. Preferably you would also have some higher level characters (at least +100), but that too isn't a deal breaker if you are placing well in the various events/tournaments.

Comments

• I'm interested.

Highlites:

- EST player
    - Day 144 player
    - Top Characters (34 in total, no Bag Man) - Punisher (lvl 95), OWB (lvl 85), M Storm (lvl 85), MN Thor (lvl 85), A Wolv (lvl 85)
    - Has All most recent characters (IW, M Thor, Patch, Psylocke, Black Panther)

Looking for an Alliance with not many requirements. I'm a daily player ranking in top 100 in most events. Due to having a life I don't always get to all PVP events but try and finsh with 300 or more points when I do
  • Dinobot77
    Dinobot77 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Sounds good HK of Death. I also didn't want to join/start an alliance with a ton of requirements. As long as we can do fairly well and get some of the cover rewards, that would be great.
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Looking to join an alliance, preferably one just starting up.

I am UK based and have a full roster. Top characters are 125 Hulk, 120 Punisher & 120 Spider-man.
  • Dinobot77 wrote:
    Sounds good HK of Death. I also didn't want to join/start an alliance with a ton of requirements. As long as we can do fairly well and get some of the cover rewards, that would be great.

sounds good to me

Looks like we need Alliances now to get all character cover bonuses...
  • Looking to join an alliance, preferably one just starting up.

I am UK based and have a full roster. Top characters are 125 Hulk, 120 Punisher & 120 Spider-man.

Hey mytisbrewin

Dinobot77 is offline right now, but we currently sit at an alliance of 2 so I don't see a problem if you want to hop on
  • mytisbrewin
    Options
    Cool, I have joined up. My in game name is Limee.
  • Currently we are sitting at 6 members with 1 open slot

We are looking for players with close to level 100 characters and/or some of the recent releases

With less than 24 hours left in the Simulator - now is the time to jump into an Alliance and finish in the top 250 for a Blue SR Cap cover

Pm myself and/or Dinobot77 if interested in joining
  • Heaka75
    Heaka75 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am currently seeking an alliance to join. My top 3 characters are 141 Daredevil, 141 Hulk, 141 Thor modern. I currently am at 14 overall in the simulator. If you are looking for an avid player who wants to be in the top, I'm your man. I have been in some underachieving alliances, and I'm looking for one where we all pull our weight.
  • Sorry, this is longer valid icon_e_sad.gif
  • We have now expanded to 9 slots

Currently looking for 3 members - no buy in required
  • 2 open slots...

Less than 4 hours left in the event - we are currently top 200 and moving up
  • Hi, I'm currently looking for an active alliance. My roster's pretty modest because I'm only on day 26, started playing earlier this month, but I've ranked well in every event since joining. Will finish the Simulator at over 200k (unfortunately missed out on points at the beginning since I didnt have Psyloche and only got Doctor Doom with a couple hours left on that sub event).

Ign: Telis.
  • Sarina wrote:
    Hi, I'm currently looking for an active alliance. My roster's pretty modest because I'm only on day 26, started playing earlier this month, but I've ranked well in every event since joining. Will finish the Simulator at over 200k (unfortunately missed out on points at the beginning since I didnt have Psyloche and only got Doctor Doom with a couple hours left on that sub event).

Ign: Telis.

Hello Telis.

you have a fairly good group already for less than a month. Good score on the Simulator as well.

I've added you in the Alliance

Currently 2 open slots right now as we are now a 10 slot alliance.
  • mytisbrewin
    Options
    We currently have a slot open for anyone looking to join.
  • I'm looking for a new alliance and think XStatiX might be a good fit. I'm a daily player transitioning to a 3* team.

Top characters:
    Lv 90 Punisher
    Lv 85 Ares
    Lv 85 OBW
    Lv 85 Wolvie
    Lv 77 Black Panther

Interested in an active alliance that finishes Top 100 on PVE and PVP events.

Just sent a request in-game,
    dubsatron
  • mytisbrewin
    Options
    I have approved you dubsatron. Welcome to the alliance.
  • mytisbrewin
    Options
    We have an 18th slot for anyone looking for an alliance.
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Interested in joining. Current season rank is 188 with 7010 points. Mostly a PVP player.
  • mytisbrewin
    Options
    This is an old thread, we are currently full. For up to date details on our alliance please refer to http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5544