Single Player LF an Alliance? Post here

Options

Comments

• VonMatterhorn
    VonMatterhorn Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking for: super casual 20 player alliance. (mostly just want the iso bonus and chat and this new character loaning dohicky thing?)

About me:
    Casual player retiring from the competitive scene. With school starting back up, I don't have time to stay competitive in the pvp scene.
    Been playing since season 2. Regularly would put up 700+ scores in PVP. Have a transitioning 39 man roster with plenty of maxed 2* and some near max 3*
    I don't plan on playing daily, but every other day or so. I'll mostly play pvp, with some pve if I fancy. Mostly just playing for fun at this point.
  • IGN: gery de brute
    FB name: ivant Brave
    pvp: 500-600
    pve: top 50

looking for active alliance, aand top 100 if possible, PM me and im yours XD
  • active player with roster between 2* - 3* looking for active alliance, currently top15 at sub Peru and top50 at Nigeria before last push, won nick fury in last hulk pve.
    -Houdy
  • Hello everyone. I just found out about this game a little less than a month ago and I am hooked. I ended up joining a 20 team alliance and while it's been fun I would like to get better rewards. I play a lot and usually finish in the top 100 of the events but with the lack of effort from my alliance I'm not getting much out of it. I play everyday

Thanks for reading let me know if any of you upper alliances need another everyday player committed to the team
  • BNCdawg
    BNCdawg Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking for an alliance that is a bit more than casual. Right now I'm in a 10 man Alliance(but only about 5 of us are active). If you would like to look up my team it's alliance Marvel4life under the name Bad News Cdawg. With my recent Alliance I've had events go where I'll be 60+% of the teams points
    Scored 3100 in season 4 pvp but this was the first month where I really was able to gain a ton of ground in the events. b/c I don't usually have all the pvp hero's it's hard for me to gain big points in some of those events.
    I've been playing for 3 months according to the daily drop.

Anyway looking to get a bit more out of the alliance than what I'm currently getting
  • BNCdawg
    BNCdawg Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Looking for an alliance that is a bit more than casual. Right now I'm in a 10 man Alliance(but only about 5 of us are active). With my recent Alliance I've had events go where I'll be 60+% of the teams points
    Scored 3100 in season 4 pvp but this was the first month where I really was able to gain a ton of ground in the events. b/c I don't usually have all the pvp hero's it's hard for me to gain big points in some of those events.

Anyway looking to get a bit more out of the alliance than what I'm currently getting which is about 3500 the season past season rankings. I'm active every day and depending on the event/prizes I'll be on all day.

if interested PM me here.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Looking for a new top 100 alliance. I always place in the top 50 in all PVP & PVE events. Occasionally, when I have more time, I have placed on top 25. I have all the usual 2* characters maxed out (Ares, OBW, CStorm, Thor, Wolverine) and I'm currently working on my 3* roster (The Hood, BP, Hulk, LV40IM, Daken, CMagneto, Patch, and LThor). I'm a competitive player and my current alliance is very casual so I'm looking to move up and score more covers for 3* characters. PM and let me know if you're interested.

-- Already joined an alliance: Locke and Load --
  • mmrosek
    mmrosek Posts: 40
    Options
    Alliance found! Thanks for all the invites.
    Looking for a top 100 alliance. Daily player (day 171). I always place in the top 50 in PvP & PvE events, more top 25s now as I'm moving to 3-star and a few top 5s recently in both PvP and PvE. I have all the 2* characters maxed out (except fully covered HT). Just maxed my first 3-star (Hulk) and have Hood and Sentry cover maxed at level 150. Have a lot of covers for the other 3-stars and am deciding where to put my ISO (see list below) I really want to join an alliance that has a chance at getting the reward covers and is active. PM me if you're interested.

Character Build Level Max
    Hulk 5/3/5 166 166
    Hood 5/5/3 154 166
    Sentry 5/5/3 150 166
    IM40 4/4/5 127 153
    Rags 5/5 93 140
    BP 0/5/1 91 91
    BWGS 4/2/4 89 127
    Ldaken 2/3/2 89 89
    Storm 3/2/2 89 89
    Daredevil 3/3/2 84 102
    Patch 3/1/3 83 91
    Falcon 4/1/2 81 91
    Dr. Doom 2/3 76 76
    CapAmer 3/4/3 67 127
    Marvel 3/2/1 67 78
    Cmags 4/2/2 66 102
    Punisher 4/2/2 66 102
    HT*** 4/2/1 66 91
    Psylocke 1/2/3 66 78
    She-Hulk 0/1/3 66 66
    Loki 3/1 53 66
    Deadpool 1/1/1 45 45
    Lthor 0/2/2 43 63
    Spidey 1/2/0 40 53
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    New-ish player (day 55) looking for a more active alliance. Currently scoring around 400 in the non-lightning PvP. Top 150 in the Hulk event. Daily player, but I realize I'm still a bit new to ask for a top "X" alliance.

Roster:
    2*
    Thor - 4/4/5 - 81
    Magneto - 5/3/5 - 78
    Storm 3/4/5 - 78
    Wolvie - 2/3/4 - 54
    OBW - 5/1/2 - 46
    Ares - 5/3/4 - 43
    As well as a low Daken and Torch

3*
    Wolvie, Thor, Magneto, Doom, Widow - 40
    Hulk, Hood, Panther, Sentry, Spidey, Deadpool - 43-50
    Cap - 1/3/2 - 78

As well as a maxed IM35 and MBW
  • I'm a pro leveled player. I recently left 4 top 10 PvP & PvE alliances.
    Being in the top gets boring so I'm looking for a top 50-100 pve and PvP alliance that needs help.
  • I'm a daily (day 208) high end casual player looking for a large alliance. I can readily score 600 in most pvp and do well in pve. I have well developed roster and I'm continually building it.

Here are my top few but I have 34 chars total in different stages of development.
    3*
    Punisher 5/5/3 lvl 134
    Psylocke 5/3/4 lvl 127
    Hulk 5/4/4 lvl 120
    Black Panther 3/1/5 lvl 91
    Captain America 3/5/4 lvl 81

2*
    Black Widow 3/5/5 lvl 94
    Thor 5/5/3 lvl 94
    Wolverine 5/4/4 lvl 94
    Storm 5/4/4 lvl 79

Please pm me if you have an alliance to pitch.
  • Hi There,

Started this game about a week ago and I am completely addicted. Placed top 150 in the Hulk event, top 50 in combined arms and I am currently top 150 in nefarious (despite not having too many villians..).

Im looking to join an alliance willing to give me some time to build a winning line up. I am very active and will give you decent points towards alliance awards.

PM me if you want to know more about me.

corrupti0N
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Found someone, thanks!
  • I'm a very competitve person, who is looking for an ACTIVE alliance. I've been working for some time to stregthen our alliance, dumped coin in to increase it's size, and not getting much further ahead.

I play at least 3 or 4 times a day for at 30 mins each time, often putting in 3 hours daily. I'm more active durring key times, to finish strong.

I have 6 Lv 94's, 1 lv 166, and 2 over 100.

I'd like to be able to make top 50 in an alliance, but there is no hope for my alliance as is.

Edit:
    For whatever reason I'm not able to reply to any PM's. I don't recall my S4 numbers, and they are down now, so I can't see them. I finished 89th overall in my group if that's any help, and 14th in S4 itself. I am currently 14th in my group for ISO-8, and that was with minimal time invested today. I definitely don't post 1K scores, but usually post between 700 - 800 depending on the grouping.

S5 starts soon, and I will not likely be able to send PM's unless an admin here allows me to access this... icon_e_sad.gif

my name in game is Furos Fury, send me an invite.
  • I am looking for an active alliance. My game id is the same. I have been playing for about a week now. Very active. Currently #39 in the Dark Reign event.

Thanks.
  • Solar Primary
    Solar Primary Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm on my 16th day of this game, it's a blast. I'm looking for a casual alliance to help me get more prizes. I'm mostly doing PVE I was top 10 for the hulk, top 25 for web slinger, and currently #6 for the brotherhood in progress. Let me know if you're interested.

Solar Primary
  • Solar Primary
    Solar Primary Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm fairly new (16 days in), and I'm looking for an alliance to help me earn more prizes (I think that's how they work). I'm a strong PVE player (top 10 for the hulk, currently #6 for the ISO brotherhood) and an okay PVP player (top 25 web slinger, top 50 season ). I'm just looking for something relatively casual. Let me know if you're interested.

Solar Primary
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    furos_fury wrote:
    I'm a very competitve person, who is looking for an ACTIVE alliance. I've been working for some time to stregthen our alliance, dumped coin in to increase it's size, and not getting much further ahead.

I play at least 3 or 4 times a day for at 30 mins each time, often putting in 3 hours daily. I'm more active durring key times, to finish strong.

I have 6 Lv 94's, 1 lv 166, and 2 over 100.

I'd like to be able to make top 50 in an alliance, but there is no hope for my alliance as is.

Edit:
    For whatever reason I'm not able to reply to any PM's. I don't recall my S4 numbers, and they are down now, so I can't see them. I finished 89th overall in my group if that's any help, and 14th in S4 itself. I am currently 14th in my group for ISO-8, and that was with minimal time invested today. I definitely don't post 1K scores, but usually post between 700 - 800 depending on the grouping.

S5 starts soon, and I will not likely be able to send PM's unless an admin here allows me to access this... icon_e_sad.gif

my name in game is Furos Fury, send me an invite.

Furos, Pm for you. If you're interested, just come pend in our alliance, no need to reply.
  • looking for an alliance temp or perm, casual or semi-competitive...

little about me, laid-back and chill...sometimes chatty. finished 1st in bracket last season with 23,000 pts winning every Pvp bracket dating back to season 3 (have screenshots). usually averaged 1600s to as high as 1900s but NOT looking to do the same performance... taking it easier this season.
  • Okay Hi.
    I'm a disturbed individual who tends to play certain games like a religion. My account is on day 18 (technically), but I have:

Lvl 91 Thor**
    Lvl 86 Astonishing Wolverine**
    Lvl 67 Storm**
    Lvl 63 Black Panther (3 yeallow, no **** blacks, dammit)
    Then all sorts of *** characters with a few covers like Torch, Cmags(no lvl 5 blue so no top 1 of all pvp events yet), lvl 43 hulk etc)

I tend to play games in a crazy way - I'm on and playing these pvp events a lot and finish in the top 10 frequently, top 2 a couple time so far.

My current alliance has had no trouble getting me a couple heroic tokens at the end, but I feel this is largely because of my performance. I'd like an alliance that will consistently help me get top 50 rewards.

Also currently ranking top 50 on pvp but since I don't have a 94 ares I can only go so far. Grr.
This discussion has been closed.