Single Player LF an Alliance? Post here

Options

Comments

• Looking for high ranking alliance to join. Ranked 2nd for Season 4, consistently score 600+ in PvP. Active in PvE.

Roster:
    4 Star: Lvl 201 Fury, Lvl 200 Wolverine, Lvl 170 Invisible Woman
    3 Star: Lvl 166 Black Widow, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Lvl 140 Doctor Doom
    2 Star: Lvl 94 Captain America, Storm, Thor
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Looking for high ranking alliance to join. Ranked 2nd for Season 4, consistently score 600+ in PvP. Active in PvE.

Roster:
    4 Star: Lvl 201 Fury, Lvl 200 Wolverine, Lvl 170 Invisible Woman
    3 Star: Lvl 166 Black Widow, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Lvl 140 Doctor Doom
    2 Star: Lvl 94 Captain America, Storm, Thor

Invited to Ars 199999, but unable to send PMs at this time. IGN, Gympy88.
  • LF new alliance. Complete roster, prepared to meet 700+ PVP expectation and am active in all PVE events as well. Currently at 2165 for the season without starting BoP yet. Minimum regular top 100 alliance sought.

I'm active every single day and will always be up front if I have to drop to low activity for a few days but it doesn't happen often. Please let me know if your alliance has a roster spot.
  • Unknown
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ***FOUND AN ALLIANCE ALREADY***

LF active.600-900 guaranteed pvp score, and decent PVE scores as well. Got 2 maxed 3* and looking to max a few more. Let me know! Thanks!

ign: ontop.ivan
  • Active daily player looking for active alliance to join. I have 2 max covers. 1 star Iron man and 2 star Thor. Working on maxing 2 star Magneto. I am looking to help an active alliance to get some 3 star covers. I placed 24 in blind justice and 33 in ISO 8 Brotherhood. IGN is domino72. I am also on line app, domino72 there also. Please let me know if you have a spot in your active alliance. Thanks
  • Player looking for top 100 pve alliance.

Recently left alliance

More focused on pve

500-600 on PvP

If interested pm me.
    You won't be disappointed
  • Every day player looking for an active alliance. Only 80 days in but my roster is continuing to get better.

I score between 400-500 points per pvp event and place in top 100 in pve consistently. For some reason I was booted from my last alliance even though I scored 25% of our event points.

My roster consists of maxed
    CStorm
    MNThor
    MNMags
    Johnny Storm
    AWolvie

Many 3* in the 60's and 70's

Username is jedigoof
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    I am playing the balance of power tourney only but I will be getting over 1100 hopefully. if u have a spot open and u wanna do good In that tourney please pm me. I really want the fury covers.

roster
    x force 192
    patch maxed
    punisher maxed
    black widow maxed
    spidey maxed
    lazy cap maxed
    daredevil maxed (dont ask why lol)
    iron man forty maxed
    dd maxed
    psylovcke maxed
    torch maxed
    magneto 127
    hood 114
    lazy dakken 102

and those are my top dogs and i have 43covers
  • semiasian
    Options
    Daily player (200+ days) looking for a top 100 alliance. avg 600 points in PvP events.

6 lvl 100+ chars.
    12 chars in the 90s

East coast player.

PM if interested
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    edit: taken
  • Blink
    Blink Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Daily player. Consistently in top 15 for the past pvp. Currently looking to join a top alliance to maximise my effort.

If u need any help in your alliance or have available slot, hope you can let me know. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Relatively new daily player. Have 4 90+ characters, usually get 400+ in PvP. Already got 25+k in Venom PvE and will probably be in top 10 or top 25 there.

Looking for an alliance with players that are at least as active.
  • AllMarvelAtJay alliance now recruiting ! Minimum pvp score of 500 required ! Rewards of my alliance are plentiful and constant active chat !
  • LF top 100 alliance. Typically place top 10. Currently 6 in Balance of power and number 1 in Venom Heroic (31000 points).

Maxed 3*:

cMags
    Sentry
    Hulk
    Thor
    Patch

Most 2* are maxed of course and I have several 3* with majority of covers. I know how to use shields and use them in every event.

Edit: FYI - The forum system will allow me to SEE PM's but not RESPOND to them at this time. For the moment anyone wishing to invite me to a private alliance may need to just invite me in-game for me to be able to join/communicate. - Thanks.
  • codiakkbears
    codiakkbears Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey there, looking for a new alliance. 5500 season 5 score, 43k pve, looking for a top 50 or so alliance. Like everyone else, just want to get those covers. Let me know if you could use some help.
  • Hello!
    European, daily player here (around 150+ days), currently transitioning from the ** to the *** phase.
    I have 6 ** characters to lv.94 and plenty of *** heroes sitting on 1 or 2 covers each.

In PvP events I usually grab the 500 pt reward then fall back to about 350
    PvE events it depends on essential characters and ending time ( sucks when it lands in NA time )

As you may guess, I'm looking for an Alliance to acquire more *** covers and fully transition to the *** phase.

Cheers!
  • Hey there, looking for a new alliance. 5500 season 5 score, 43k pve, looking for a top 50 or so alliance. Like everyone else, just want to get those covers. Let me know if you could use some help.

I've just PM'd you mate.

GenerationNext we are currently 19th in season and 21 in the pve. We have a 700 minimum each pvp and hope people smash pve when theres a new event (which we are doing, we all have 30k+).

You would be a great addition to our team!

Message me here or reply to this post below if interested dude icon_e_smile.gif

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14535
  • Add me on "line" davem0203
  • 300 plus day daily player...currently at 50k in heroic venom...looking for top 100 alliance...pm if interested...
  • Looking to join a active alliance mainly focus on pvp will play PvE when needed too
This discussion has been closed.