FittedKitchens [20/20] - All fit again

Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
After the grind that was season 1 and the crises that were kyipgate, falcongate, and dakengate, we have two members stepping down.

Puritas, our founder and leader these first months, is taking a break at least for season 2, if not for good.

Melaobomba, our solid, solid player from Brazil, is quitting the game.

This leaves us in need of two players for season 2!

I think our reputation on the forums and in the game is pretty well established. We challenged S.H.I.E.L.D in the early days, coming close on the first Unholy Outlaws alliance PvP tournament. We then settled in as a top 5/top 10 alliance. We've never missed a cover, and almost always finish in the tier right behind the top.

Like many alliances, we definitely want to remain top 50 in PvP and top 20 in PvE, but many of us do not want to make the crazy pushes to be in the coveted top 10 when it doesn't really result in extra rewards.

Most importantly, though, we are a very laid-back group of people in an alliance that has been incredibly stable since alliances rolled out. Before now, we have only had a single membership change. We are even carrying one member while she is gone on a three-week archaeological dig (she'll be back halfway through season 2).

Finally, although I almost feel this doesn't need to be said, we're hilarious. On the secret alliance humor leaderboard Demiurge keeps at their offices in Cambridge, we've been number one since the beginning. We bought Will his math workbook, for tinykitty sake.

What I'm saying is, come for the points and the covers, stay for the stability and the humor.

We'd really like to get someone in before the Fresh Cut tourney ends tonight. If you'd like a Gold Daken cover, I'm guessing you'd like to get in before then, too.

PM wathombe here on the forums, post in this thread, and/or apply in-game (one of the two slots has already been opened; search "FittedKitchens" and be sure to check private alliances).

Thanks for listening, and we hope to see you in-game.

Comments

• apoptosis81
    apoptosis81 Posts: 13
    As Wat said we are a strong alliance but also easy-going. We just need to fill a couple holes in our roster to help keep us top 50 in PVP and top 100 PVE. We also have a great chat we maintain using the Line app. Let us know if you are interested especially with all the events ending in the next few days.
  • As Wat said we are a strong alliance but also easy-going. We just need to fill a couple holes in our roster to help keep us top 50 in PVP and top 100 PVE. We also have a great chat we maintain using the Line app. Let us know if you are interested especially with all the events ending in the next few days.

Prepare to get spammed by Wat though, he's a chatter mouth!
  • apoptosis81
    apoptosis81 Posts: 13
    We still have at least one spot remaining for anyone who is interested. Just join the alliance in-game and we will check out your roster.
  • Hey guys, I`d like to join you after my old alliance kinda broke down.
    I usually get around 800 points in PvP and finished around 11k in season 1.
    I`m currently at ~18k in the Prodigal sun event.
  • Yup, we see you in-game Ardaluc. Looks great. Will you be able to use the Line app for chat?
  • I have not used it before, but I should be able to
  • Great! Just waiting for our esteemed leader to step down, them we'll be adding two. icon_e_smile.gif
  • We're full. Welcome Hazard and Ardaluc. Thanks, all!