Unstable ISO-8 - Oct 17 - 24

Options

Comments

• yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or make these points connect to seasons, so it's not a complete waste and gives us half a reason to grind (our lives away).
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    97K to take #24. Couldn't get a big enough push at the end to take #20. Oh well, I still get the new character!
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Did anyone else only receive alliance reward and not personal reward?
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    chris0001 wrote:

Personal reward normally takes a little extra time to arrive. Least in my short experience with the game. I haven't gotten mine yet either
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    eaise wrote:
    chris0001 wrote:

Personal reward normally takes a little extra time to arrive. Least in my short experience with the game. I haven't gotten mine yet either
    Ya normally personal rewards come before alliance that's why I was asking. Maybe it is the new normal?
  • yogi_ wrote:
    Or make these points connect to seasons, so it's not a complete waste and gives us half a reason to grind (our lives away).

That can't possibly work unless PvE points is standardized because some events would be worth way too much compared to others.
  • Yea i still haven't got my reward, infact the last she-hulk pvp event my alliance didn't get our hero points either. plz help
  • mine didnt work either, infact our alliance didn't get our rewards for the she-hulk pvp event either.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    yogi_ wrote:

That can't possibly work unless PvE points is standardized because some events would be worth way too much compared to others.

Yeah, would have to be structured in a way that was ratioed or proportioned or something. Maybe a % of your final points, X x the number of matches you play, X points per hundred or thousand you gain or so on... but some recogition. Like a frequent flyer program.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    No, please, no.
    It's bad enough to not get a break from PVP again, ever.
    I really don't want to _have_ to grind every single PVE for season points, too.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A 2nd season, for pves. icon_twisted.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    Rewards: All those great 3*s like Loki, IM40, Rags, Spidey, to "help the transitioning teams".
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Spoit wrote:
    Rewards: All those great 3*s like Loki, IM40, Rags, Spidey, to "help the transitioning teams".
    Well, as with PVP seasons, PVE seasons should give a 4* cover at the end. Invisible Woman it is.
  • fmftint wrote:
    whew, 103.5k to take 2nd in my bracket with 3rd only 600 points behind
    that was an exhausting week

You should find a bracket with nicer people. I let the top two in my main take first and second - did not play any nodes in the final 3 and a half hours - as they where both 2* to 3* transition people. I sure it had nothing to do with not wanting to wake up at 4am and face multiple 3x395 teams icon_lol.gif Even so I still finished 3rd and I do not think the top 10 moved much at all in the final hours.
  • Well, that was easier than I thought it would be at the end. Didn't pick up as many points as I'd hoped, as I had a bad run of grids in my final refresh and ran out of health packs before I could clear the Deadly goon-only nodes more than once, but it's like everyone else just stopped as well. #6 overall, but as the top 2 were miles out ahead of everyone else in my bracket X-Force just wasn't happening.

Is anyone else having trouble looking at the ending leaderboards for this event? I get "Cannot connect to the leaderboards server" when I check the player or alliance ranks. It's only for this event, though. The rankings for Unholy Outlaw work fine.
  • Is anyone else having trouble looking at the ending leaderboards for this event? I get "Cannot connect to the leaderboards server" when I check the player or alliance ranks. It's only for this event, though. The rankings for Unholy Outlaw work fine.

I just checked. I'm getting the same message.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's a problem with the leaderboards for finished events. Happened with the She-Hulk PvP too.
  • Spent the event bouncing between 50th and 120th place but put a bit of effort in yesterday and finished 14th by completely avoiding the stupidly hard nodes that contained Dark Avengers. Pretty much all the Goon nodes were easily done with zero or minimal health loss using OBW, Shieldbro and X-Force.

Got my **** 2* Marvel and fully intend to use her for the (obligatory) mandatory nodes in the next event before ditching her slot to make room for Blade. I just can't justify using any ISO on a 2* character nowadays with a bit of Fury left to level and Thorette around the corner.
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, that was easier than I thought it would be at the end. Didn't pick up as many points as I'd hoped, as I had a bad run of grids in my final refresh and ran out of health packs before I could clear the Deadly goon-only nodes more than once, but it's like everyone else just stopped as well. #6 overall, but as the top 2 were miles out ahead of everyone else in my bracket X-Force just wasn't happening.

Is anyone else having trouble looking at the ending leaderboards for this event? I get "Cannot connect to the leaderboards server" when I check the player or alliance ranks. It's only for this event, though. The rankings for Unholy Outlaw work fine.
    So that was you that zoomed right by me! I actually had to start playing once I saw that my top 10 ranking drop to 19 while I did other things. Not exactly what I wanted to do for the remainder of my evening couple with the fact that I ran out of health packs roughly 2 hours before the event ended.
  • Vankysher
    Vankysher Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got my **** 2* Marvel and fully intend to use her for the (obligatory) mandatory nodes in the next event before ditching her slot to make room for Blade. I just can't justify using any ISO on a 2* character nowadays with a bit of Fury left to level and Thorette around the corner.

I got 2* Marvel covered at 1/1/1 and it only cost around 300 ISO to level her up to the soft cap of 18 from 15 so the amount was trivial. I have my doubts about getting her leveled up that much more for the next event.