Prodigal Son (Feb. 24th-Mar. 02nd, 2015) - Bracket Size_____

Comments

• Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Slice 5@ 971

Start your engines folks! A lucky few may get to dabble in the current subs before they close.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2015
    I JUST entered Slice 1 and I am ranked 1001. Top player 86k.

****????!!!!??? I couldn't believe it. I had to check in other spots to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

No....................................... just the f no............................................ (sorry for my language).

Are you kidding me?????????????? I want one new cover. 1. And I don't have a super huge amount of time to play.

You HAVE to be kidding me.........................

And all my missions are worth a few hundred points each. And on top of missing out the recent PvE Blue Hood that I really needed (as I was away and actually couldn't play).

(I might play a few games, but hardly any point in me bothering. Will be my first 3* new character that I have not got one new cover for. ****.)

Sigh.
  • yogi_ wrote:
    I JUST entered Slice 1 and I am ranked 1001. Top player 86k.

****????!!!!???

No....................................... just the f no............................................ (sorry for my language).

Are you kidding me?????????????? I want one new cover. 1. And I don't have a super huge amount of time to play.

You HAVE to be kidding me.........................

And all my missions are worth a few hundred points each. And on top of missing out the recent PvE Blue Hood that I really needed (as I was away and actually couldn't play).

(I might play a few games, but hardly any point in me bothering. Will be my first 3* new character that I have not got one new cover for. ****.)

Sigh.

I'm so sorry. I didn't know you could be #1001. I thought each bracket only held 1000 players. You said you entered slice 1. Did you mean slice 5?
  • yogi_
    joecoolmd wrote:
    I'm so sorry. I didn't know you could be #1001. I thought each bracket only held 1000 players. You said you entered slice 1. Did you mean slice 5?

Thanks. I guess it happens to someone, turns out today was my turn. Annoyingly.

Yeah, am in S1. 1d 6h left of play.
  • Any updates on slice 3, 4, or 5?
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2015
    Slice 1 confirmed full?
    Did anyone get spot #1002?

I feel for you Yogi!
    Just remember, Deadpool's Daily Quest will solve all your woes. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • yogi_
    On the upside, at least one of the first ending times is now totally open. icon_razz.gificon_twisted.gificon_redface.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_confused.gificon_neutral.gif
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    The way I understand it, the brackets go over the regular size limit of 1000 when someone is sandboxes. So yogi. Might have just gotten unlucky and backfield a previously full bracket when someone else was caught doing something shady.

If anyone else wants to jump in to Slice 1 and report on it, please feel free.

Also, could some one give an update on slice 5?

Thanks in advance.
  • Ludaa
    Slice 5@ 985
    30 minutes on subs
  • Vhailorx
    Well, no one is going to get a one-sub lead in the new bracket, but at least it seems likely that there will be a new bracket soon.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ludaa wrote:
    Slice 5@ 985
    30 minutes on subs

Dang. I was really hoping it would fill before the sub ended. Thanks for the updates Ludaa.
  • Benjermain
    Benjermain Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I joined Slice 1 about half an hour ago and was #203 when I joined. Number 1 is Sing16 at 37.8K. #10 is at 33.1K. Make of that what you will. Seems strange to me.
  • If you have Mr. Stoat in your bracket, definitely a vet bracket. He's a beast.

Whilst I appreciate the 'compliment', my humble pve abilities pale in comparison to the likes of DuckyV and Kiwi. They are genetically engineered pve biomachines! Definitely a tussle going up against them. And yes this is definitely a vet bracket!
  • Ludaa
    Slice 5@ 995...and i'm going to bed! Good luck to you all.

This is the vet bracket, either Stephen Smoke or drew28 in the lead.
  • Vhailorx
    Thanks for the updates ludaa. Also, arrrrrrrrgh. 5 to go and no more Intel. How nervewracking!
  • My slice 5 bracket is now full.
    Leaders are drew28 (71965) and Stephen Smoke (71481).
  • Hmmm, sandbox risk!
  • New slice 5 open at 32 players. High scores at one full
    Clear. With one guy grinding early
  • Slice 4 vet update
    9:30 AM EST
    813 players.

I guess this could fill, but it seems unlikely.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Confirmed vet slice 5 is still new. I'm not really a slice 5 sort of player but I just joined based on this thread and it's at 56 right now.