3000 - Bagman!
4000 - Token (also a Bagman)
10000 - OBW Blue (haha)
30000 - Wolvie Red
60000 - Token
100000 - Lawyer Lady Red

Enjoy your grind

Comments

• Seriously? Another Heroic? Have they ever run two different ones in a row before?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Sigh. Sentry rewards. I guess I'll need to grind this one.
  • Seems like this is a "Hard Mode" Heroic, or that scaling from the last Heroic was not reset.

I'm hoping that there are subs this time around, and not seven days on a single map.

Sentry placement prizes and She-Hulk Red max progression cover. Points are going to be sky high in this one.
  • Anyone know if there are subs? if it is still 2.5 hours for full points? Is the scaling bad? Is there low level players currently in the top 10? Hows this true healing thing going?
  • Aaaargh, 6.5 days...
    Agreed that the rewards are decent. I'll wait at least a day for estimates on how strong the Rb is before joining. And I don't think I'll push for top 10 for two yellow sentries - might see if I can play a little more relaxed,and hopefully the alliance doesn't need a big final push.
  • A 6.5 day heroic with a **** roster, that yet again ends at a horrible time for European players? Yeah, I'll join this in a few days and see if I can luck into an easy bracket.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    6.5 days on one map would be crazy so here's hoping that this one will have the same structure as Oscorp: Heroic with LD prizes. That event was decent overall EXCEPT THE POINT KITTY-UP 5 hours into the event. It had several subs and some main RB at the end.
    I got rid of my Bag-Man, will try to rebuild him icon_redface.gif
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Seriously? Another Heroic? Have they ever run two different ones in a row before?

Not this year that I know of.

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10212&p=171482#p171482
  • Let's wait for Arktos to join so we can ask him about the rubberbanding. If this is anything like the last heroics, none of us need to step in this steaming pile for five days or more.
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Word from our Alliance is that it's like New Oscorp with subs, first is running for 2days.
  • .....Wow. Just wow. I have 4 characters I can use for this event. Wolverine, OBW (Who know feels completely pointless), a somewhat Underpowered Punisher, and Modern Storm. I think I HAVE to have OBW in my party just for someone to have Blue and Purple tiles give decent damage...
  • You have to love that of the 8 character limited roster, they picked the worst 3*, worst 2*, and worst non-villain 1*
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this the first time that Dark Avengers has had a Heroic?
  • Dreylin wrote:
    Word from our Alliance is that it's like New Oscorp with subs, first is running for 2days.

Ill confirm in a minute with my 2nd MPQ account.
  • Unknown
    edited June 2014
    3 out of the 8 avail characters have purple then blue as the dominant color.

this is imo the worst heroic roster that we have ever had. no kitty, i might just sit this one out totally

3.5 days, ok...maybe i can handle it if the RB is strong. 7 days...id rather kick myself in the **** and save myself the time of having to wait 7 days to feel terrible and want to curl up in a little ball.

marc
  • There are subs when you beat the main map mission. Format looks similar to the last Heroic Oscorp so far.

It's pretty much a one man Punisher show. I use Wolverine to tank (his regen still works at 50%). OBW still does crazy damage when paired up with any strike tile users.
  • Phantron wrote:
    There are subs when you beat the main map mission. Format looks similar to the last Heroic Oscorp so far.

It's pretty much a one man Punisher show. I use Wolverine to tank (his regen still works at 50%). OBW still does crazy damage when paired up with any strike tile users.

thanks for the i fo phantron. if u dont mind sharing further... how many subs open up? how long do each last? thanks.

marc
  • Sub Mission is 2 days long

200 player backet

Rank 1-2: Recruit Token - Dark Avengers: Heroic x3, 1000 ISO, 100HP
    Rank 3-5: Recruit Token - Dark Avengers: Heroic x2, 1000 ISO, 100HP
    Rank 6-10: Recruit Token - Dark Avengers: Heroic x1, 1000 ISO, 50HP
    Rank 11-50: Recruit Token - Dark Avengers: Heroic x1, 250 ISO
    Rank 51-75: Recruit Token - Standard x3, 250 ISO
    Rank 76-100: Recruit Token - Standard x2, 250 ISO
    Rank 101-150: Recruit Token - Standard x1, 250 ISO
    Rank 151-200: 250 ISO
  • New missions in main map wont open until after each sub event.
  • I was looking over the list. Is Bagman the only one with an ACTIVE Yellow power? Asking sort of to actually find out, because I don't have him on my roster.