icon_shehulk.png Lawyered!
icon_daken.png Clawling
icon_moonstone.png Karla
icon_storm.png iStorm

POWERED-UP!
icon_colossus_new.png Colossus
icon_deadpool.png Deadpool
icon_shehulk.png She-Hulk
icon_daken.png Daken (Dark Avengers Wolverine)
icon_moonstone.png Moonstone
icon_storm.png Storm (Classic)

Progressions:
1.5 healthpack.png
3 icon_moonstone.pngpurpleflag.png
4 Token
5 icon_storm.png (Classic) greenflag.png
8 icon_daken.png (DA) purpleflag.png
14 Token
20 icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.png

Rewards:
1. icon_invisiblewoman.pnggreenflag.png + next
2-5 icon_punisher.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
6-25 icon_punisher.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
26-150 icon_punisher.pngredflag.png
151-300 icon_ares.pngredflag.png
301-500 Token, iso8.png

Alliance:
1-100 icon_punisher.pngredflag.png

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2014
    Sweet, Punisher is the one useful 3* I haven't been able to find at all.

Sadly I have basically nobody useful for this beyond Colossus and CStorm (still no purple cover for DP, no 2* Daken at all, also no Moonstone or She-Hulk but who cares), so I kinda doubt I'm going to score very high. Hopefully I can use Wind Storm to milk the essential nodes and stay in the top 25.
  • i cant remember the last deadpool event, did it have subs?
  • CrookedKnight
    Yeah, two one-day subs. Deadpool vs. Heroes and Deadpool vs. Villains.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, two one-day subs. Deadpool vs. Heroes and Deadpool vs. Villains.

First sub was 36 hours, second was 24.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    So basically... grind the colossus cover and not care about placement for the vets. I can live with not doing PvE for 4 days. Time to abuse me some rubber.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    They couldn't throw us a bone and make it icon_daken.pngblueflag.png
  • This event should be called "see how long you can keep cStorm alive"
  • I think they changed the alliance reward tiers for this PVE? The previous 3-50 tier has been split into three, similar to those in PVP.
  • So basically... grind the colossus cover and not care about placement for the vets. I can live with not doing PvE for 4 days. Time to abuse me some rubber.

Yes that is what I am going to do.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    So basically... grind the colossus cover and not care about placement for the vets. I can live with not doing PvE for 4 days. Time to abuse me some rubber.
    Me too.

I might make a last minute divebomb on the the first sub just for the rewards but as long as I get that shiny Colossus cover I'll consider it a win.
  • CrookedKnight
    ark123 wrote:
    This event should be called "see how long you can keep cStorm alive"

If only there was a featured character designed to take hits for other people...OH WAIT
  • I can use the Red Pun cover to finish his ideal build and then the Yellow Colossus will be a great addition.
  • ark123 wrote:
    This event should be called "see how long you can keep cStorm alive"

If only there was a featured character designed to take hits for other people...OH WAIT

come to think of it, shouldnt colossus's yellow be a passive? I mean does it make sense that you can deny him from protecting anyone given that is one of his main trait?
  • CrookedKnight
    It would be kind of infuriating as a passive if you have an underleveled Colossus who would die quickly when subjected to every attack instead of just the ones you want to intercept. If it triggers based on having a certain amount of yellow then you'd need to bring another yellow spender if you ever want to keep Colossus safe for a few turns - which isn't as simple as it sounds, since so many yellow moves are passives.
  • Sumilea wrote:

I think that's what a lot of us are going to do. Take it easy and get a Colossus cover and some other stuff. Maybe get a cover out of an event token.
  • TheHood
    TheHood Posts: 107
    8000 points for (DAW) Daken purpleflag.png ..... seriously? icon_neutral.gif
    21 heroic tokens, 33 standard tokens and I haven't got not even 1 blue skill.
    God of Lies, Top Gun, Juggernaut Heroic, Earth's Mightiest, and there wasn't nowhere a (DAW) Daken's blu skill.

Come on man, give us a chance to get Daken's blue skill! icon_cry.gif PLEASE change it from purpleflag.png to blueflag.png
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:
    I think that's what a lot of us are going to do. Take it easy and get a Colossus cover and some other stuff. Maybe get a cover out of an event token.

Yes, taking it easy! Here's what I expect from a game when I'm back from work icon_e_smile.gif
    I don't think I will even use the power of rubberbanding. After all, if colossus reward is easy to reach, I might enter early and enjoy playing without any strategic thoughts! icon_e_wink.gif
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Given there might be some good teamups, anyone going to purposefully scale themselves out just to get some of the harder to get ones? Didn't think so icon_razz.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    (One other PSA: While there's no HP threshold for overall points, there's some amount of HP, I forget exactly how many, as a one-time node reward for fighting the Fantastic Four in the Deadpool vs. Heroes sub)
  • looking for a little help here. As a new player. When would be the best time to start?
    I have just started my 1* - 2* transition. I did very well in the heroic and placed 3rd.
    Would like to similar results here