icon_blackwidow.png
icon_ms_marvel.png
icon_thor.png

Placement
1-2 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png +
3-10 icon_caroldanvers.pngyellowflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
11-50 icon_caroldanvers.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png
51-150 icon_caroldanvers.pngredflag.png
151-400 star.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png .
401-1000 icon_redface.gif

Alliance
1-100 icon_caroldanvers.pngredflag.png

Notable Progression Rewards
4500 star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngblueflag.png
8000 cardpack.png
15000 star.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pngyellowflag.png
30000 icon_ms_marvel.pngyellowflag.png
40000 cardpack.png
50000 icon_gamora.pnggreenflag.png

Comments

• Just what everyone wanted back to back pve's. I'm sure everyone wants it to be a **** reward so they can focus on ending the season strong. My guess reward will be racoon/groot though.
  • The powered up characters are revealed in the shop: Gamora 3*America 3*Spidey 2*BW 2*Marvel 2*Thor.

Much better powered up chars than the past few events, thank Galactus!
  • The reward is 5* Galactus.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Fievel wrote:
    The reward is 5* Galactus.

I'm seeing Thanos for 1st, Anti-Monitor for 2cd, and Nic Cage Ghost Rider for 3-50 and Galactus for Alliance top 10 reward.

Nice try, troll.

EDIT: Can finally get CMarv above 100 mebbe.
  • Unknown
    edited December 2014
    Stupid forums acting up
  • Spider man and OBW powered up? Booywah. 2* Cap marvel does solid work when boosted also, and so does thor. All around great boosts.

But yes, this really is All About Steve
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Red 3* CM? Uch... the only colour I don't need.
  • meh
    i dont have any of the good boosted heroes and i dont have the heroes to use the covers or the free slots either.
    I dont think ill be too active in this one
  • Oh nice, icon_caroldanvers.pngblackflag.png will finish off her 3/5/5 spec for me. Not that I expect top 50 to be easy, but I don't have to work toward top 10.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    On a side note, can any give stats for boosted 5 Red for 2* Ms. Marvel?

Got a couple of yellows in my queue to assign to her, but I want to see what damage Red does at its peak.
  • Fievel wrote:
    Oh nice, icon_caroldanvers.pngblackflag.png will finish off her 3/5/5 spec for me. Not that I expect top 50 to be easy, but I don't have to work toward top 10.

Why. This is an old character that tons of people have maxed, progression is a pretty **** character (if new), and the top reward is xforce's worst color.

This is going to be a leisurely hike of a pve.
  • yogi_ wrote:
    On a side note, can any give stats for boosted 5 Red for 2* Ms. Marvel?

Got a couple of yellows in my queue to assign to her, but I want to see what damage Red does at its peak.

Nowhere near enough to justify anything other than 3/5/5. Black is actually crazy good and yellow overrides special tiles and causes cascades.
  • So

Doing the fights in the main event puts you in a bracket.

There are two subs, each with 11h23m currently. Gamora essential for two node in both.
  • ark123 wrote:
    Fievel wrote:
    Oh nice, icon_caroldanvers.pngblackflag.png will finish off her 3/5/5 spec for me. Not that I expect top 50 to be easy, but I don't have to work toward top 10.

Why. This is an old character that tons of people have maxed, progression is a pretty **** character (if new), and the top reward is xforce's worst color.

You sure? Last CMarv PVP was grisly, got kicked out of top 100 b/c ppl wanted her so bad.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Judging by the length of the event and the 12 hour subs (ugh, really?) I'm guessing it will be 4 rounds of 2 12 hour subs running side by side; then 1 12 hour sub; then another 4 rounds of 2 12 hour subs. All overlapping with the end of a season!

Yeah, I don't see myself playing this event much.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    ark123 wrote:
    Fievel wrote:

You sure? Last CMarv PVP was grisly, got kicked out of top 100 b/c ppl wanted her so bad.

Pvp and pve are very different beasts, my friend.
  • Okay so the characters don't matter only the format, got it
  • raisinbman wrote:
    Okay so the characters don't matter only the format, got it
    No they matter, 4thor made it clear that people will go insane in pve if the covers are really rare, but that was a new 4* character.

But it's never like that when it comes to normal 3*s that have been around for a while. People will focus on the goddess pvp.
  • So if ppl care about a character they'll play in PVP or PVE, and last CMarv PVP was bloody, I know how I'm betting
  • 12 hour subs.

This is going to be a terrible event, where the only thing I have any use for is the progression prize.

This will not be my finest hour in PVE; I'm still pre burned out from the one that hasn't ended yet.