401-800 cardpack.png Standard
801-1000 icon_redface.gif

Alliance:
1-100
icon_cyclops.png Cyclops yellowflag.png

And from Mags1587's awesome guide:
Length of Event: 4.5 days
Sub-Events? Yes; Alliance Rewards in Sub-Events? Yes
Number of Sub-Events: 17 total: 4 (x2), 1, 4 (x2)
Length of Sub-Events: 12 hours
Main Nodes after Sub-Events End? No
Other Notes:
There are Main nodes to open up the sub-events. These nodes are one time only nodes.
All sub-events are 12 hours long. There are 4 rounds of 12 hour sub-events with 2 subs running side-by-side; then one 12 hour sub-event; then 4 more rounds of 12 hour sub-events (2 running side-by-side).
There are no global progress bars in the sub-events; the one-time node with the high ISO reward is unlocked as the other non-essential nodes are completed.

Comments

• Let me know if I did something wrong
  • Awesome! I haven't entered yet, but will once I finish PvP. Who's essential in the first subs?
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alliance buddy noticed a mistake in the WIN CYCLOPS pop up. 2nd paragraph

"Do your best in UNSTABLE ISO-8 to add this uncanny mutant to your roster!"

Upvote goes to first who posts the mistake.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    lukewin wrote:

I liked it because all I have to do is DO MY BEST!

I don't have to T150! I don't have to buy a roster slot! This is the best PVE ever!!!

icon_rolleyes.gif
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    lukewin wrote:

This is ISO-8 Brotherhood?

Do I win a no-prize?
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Presumably, they're going to have to change the sub length to account for 8 hour refreshes.
  • lukewin
    Options
    morph3us wrote:
    Presumably, they're going to have to change the sub length to account for 8 hour refreshes.

Another alliance buddy, cleared both subs in slice 1, has reported they are 12 hr subs, for the first 2.
  • lukewin wrote:
    morph3us wrote:

Another alliance buddy, cleared both subs in slice 1, has reported they are 12 hr subs, for the first 2.

So, uh, smarter people than me (most of you)...theorycraft, will ya?
    1) Play once at the start of the sub, and then grind the nodes at the end.
    or
    2) Play once at the start of the sub, once 8 hours later, and then grind the nodes at the end (which will not be fully refreshed).
  • lukewin
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    So, uh, smarter people than me (most of you)...theorycraft, will ya?
    1) Play once at the start of the sub, and then grind the nodes at the end.
    or
    2) Play once at the start of the sub, once 8 hours later, and then grind the nodes at the end (which will not be fully refreshed).

• Anyone who's started: is the first set of subs 12 hours?
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Anyone who's started: is the first set of subs 12 hours?
    Aye.
  • orbitalint
    orbitalint Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    dearbluey wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Anyone who's started: is the first set of subs 12 hours?
    Aye.
    Thanks, guess I'll jump in after the first sub then at 9am in slice one. No reason to handicap myself to start...
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Essential is, of course, Deadpool.

A little more detail. 3 initial nodes, Switching Sides (goons), Psylocke (goons), Target Located, (Moonstone + goons). That last one is repeatable.

Once they are complete Peru (goons) and Nigeria (Ares + goons) nodes are opened.

Peru has 2 essential nodes, and 4 normal. Ditto for Nigeria, but that's harder. For Wolveroach Peru I is 32, Nigeria I is 101. Ouch.
  • lukewin
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Essential is, of course, Deadpool.

A little more detail. 3 initial nodes, Switching Sides (goons), Psylocke (goons), Target Located, (Moonstone + goons). That last one is repeatable.

Once they are complete Peru (goons) and Nigeria (Ares + goons) nodes are opened.

Peru has 2 essential nodes, and 4 normal. Ditto for Nigeria, but that's harder. For Wolveroach Peru I is 32, Nigeria I is 101. Ouch.

It seems that Peru and Nigeria have 6 replayable nodes, but not sure if 1 in each gives points for more playthrus. The one node in Peru gives 500 ISO and a red check, the Nigeria gives 1000 ISO. Neither have a countdown timer for full points, or points listed after I played them. Can't recall if they had points listed when I originally played them.

Anyone expecting to rake in the HP from this event, based on last time it was ran, should lower your expectations. Ebolamonkey84 has a separate post on it, but the HP per sub has been dropped to 25 HP for top 30. Top 2 get an additional token, but the same 25 HP as top 30. If you find this upsetting, please take it to that thread.

EDIT- You can't replay them. It says MISSON COMPLETED on a red banner with a padlock to the left, and not REPLAY MISSION on a yellow banner. That means 5 replayable nodes in each of the first 2 subs, with 2 Essentials in each. Deadpool is Essential in first 2 subs.
  • All the brackets have a one time playable mission with a large amount of iso 8 reward.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are there progression and placement rewards for subs or placement only?

Also, is there a listing like the op that shows reward structure for them? Trying to decide how early to jump in.
  • lukewin wrote:
    morph3us wrote:

8hr refreshes, 12 hour subs...

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brutal timing - jumped into the 2nd timeslot and ended up starting at #999 icon_lol.gif

The 8hr refresh on the 12hr subs is going to be interesting.....all I know is I love when Deadpool is the major buff....whales for everyone!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Are there progression and placement rewards for subs or placement only?

Also, is there a listing like the op that shows reward structure for them? Trying to decide how early to jump in.

Placement only. You need top 30 to get 25 HP, top 200 to get an event token. Top 50 get 1000 ISO, top 100 500 ISO, below that it's not worth the time typing it out.
  • rbdragon wrote:
    Brutal timing - jumped into the 2nd timeslot and ended up starting at #999 icon_lol.gif

The 8hr refresh on the 12hr subs is going to be interesting.....all I know is I love when Deadpool is the major buff....whales for everyone!

Ah that bring back memories of the old days where I join early an only start the climb back after I dropped to that sort of level.