It's ME, DP!!!! Look at MY list of MY Daily Quest 3* covers.

Options
13»

Comments

• sk8-45 wrote:
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    The new taco tokens have joined the stack of the 10 I earned the first 5 days this week. They have all have the updated draw rates for these new heroes. The 10 from the first week this event run are still in a separate stack. I guess it is worth hoarding after all!
    Are you sure it's not the opposite ?

Because I kept tokens since the last 5 days and there are all in a separate stack. And I don't have any tokens from the first run of the DDE.
    \

You know I just assumed it was this weeks stack they added to. Unfortunately because the post event stacks have same the same artwork and no way to check draw rates I'm still no closer to figure out which stack is which then!
  • Mr Stoat wrote:
    sk8-45 wrote:
    Mr Stoat wrote:
    The new taco tokens have joined the stack of the 10 I earned the first 5 days this week. They have all have the updated draw rates for these new heroes. The 10 from the first week this event run are still in a separate stack. I guess it is worth hoarding after all!
    Are you sure it's not the opposite ?

Because I kept tokens since the last 5 days and there are all in a separate stack. And I don't have any tokens from the first run of the DDE.
    \

You know I just assumed it was this weeks stack they added to. Unfortunately because the post event stacks have same the same artwork and no way to check draw rates I'm still no closer to figure out which stack is which then!
    Since I don't have any tacos from the first run it's necessarily them which are added from the current run. icon_e_wink.gif

If it's permanent, a two weeks rotations is pretty cool. I was afraid to wait a entire month to spend my precious Tacos. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Next week's Taco Token fillings:

* Dirt and Gruel
    * Smegma
    * Gruel and Dirt
    * Used Dishwashing Water
    * White Truffles and Saffron (hey, I kill and maim but I do it with taste and style!)

ps. I am available to write for my own movie. I'm pretty cheap. Ry ry, call me baby. You've got my number. Unless you lost it. Accidentally, of course.

I can see it now... DEADPOOL: Breaking The 5th Wall In The 2nd Dimension - The Movie.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I haven't cashed in any DP covers yet. Here is how the tokens went for me (from general):

Well, it went to rotation 3 today - I still have 10 "stockpiled tokens" from first rotation. I don't know what they draw now, either still rotation 1 or maybe they updated to rotation 2 now?

The ones from rotation 2 stayed under the DP event, and the ones I got today added to them: so 12 tacos that all have the Loki/GSBW/SG/Doom/Daken draw chance.

Probably a lot easier just to update them immediately like that and leave them in one place, now I'd guess my stockpiled 10 will be the only stockpile DP tokens we'll get.

--reading folks above, it may be possible you get one set of Stockpiled, and the rest remain "current". So it might be good to keep a few stockpiled (so new ones don't fall into that stockpile), and then all of your remainder ones will be "current".

Over in Turul's thread he mentions the Stockpiled ones seem to be updating to a week later, so I assume my stockpiled week 1 tokens now would draw week 2 characters.

-Edit: After three weeks I still have 10 stockpiled and now 20 "current". I'll update again tomorrow to see what happens, but I'm still guessing my initial guess - as long as you have one stockpiled, the rest will update each week to the current draw, so tomorrow I'll have 22 chances on whichever featured characters there are.
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    Still haven't cashed in any, and once again won't this week (Falcon/Hulk/Psy all covered) I'll post what I think has happened with them.

Week one (day 5): 10 active tokens, all pull BP/Mags/Storm/Cage/Groot.
    Week two (day 5): 10 active tokens that pull DP/DD/She-Hulk/Gamorra/Spidey. 10 Stockpiled tokens that pull BP/Mags/Storm/Cage/Groot.
    Week three (day 5): 20 active tokens that all pull Loki/Daken/Doom/GSBW/Squirrel. 10 stockpiled tokens that pull (DP/DD/She-Hulk/Gamorra/Spidey?) - I assume they pulled week 2.
    Week four (day 1): 12 active tokens that all pull Mystique/Hulk/Psy/Falcon/Beast. 20 stockpiled tokens that pull (Loki/Daken/Doom/GSBW/Squirrel?)

So any amount of tokens you get will go to stockpile after that week, and (presumably) the stockpile draw rate will update to the previous week draws [having not opened any, I'd love confirmation if anyone tried this week 3 or week 4]. After that it seems that as the week rotates, your "current" pile of tokens will be reduced to 10, and any extras you have will be put into stockpile.

It seems there are only two piles of tokens, I can't imagine they are differentiated between weeks after that point - would the 20 stockpiled ones in one stack really have different draws? Would the 20 "active" tokens in one stack (that do have draw rates next to them) have different draws? Seems unlikely.
  • Just for a sanity check, I went through who's been done and not done, and the following 3*s aren't in the first 4 rotations (and will presumably be in the next 3), with their first cover in parentheses:

Blade (Black), Captain America (Yellow), Captain Marvel (Red), Colossus (Yellow), Cyclops (Red), Doctor Octopus (Blue), Human Torch (Red), Hood (Yellow), Iron Fist (Green), Iron Man (Red), Punisher (Black), Ragnarok (Green), Sentry (Red), Thor (Red), Wolverine (Green)

If the next PVE doesn't introduce a new 3*, then those 15 are probably the next 3 cycles after the current one (though no idea on the order); after that, they should start on the second powers.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Just for a sanity check, I went through who's been done and not done, and the following 3*s aren't in the first 4 rotations (and will presumably be in the next 3), with their first cover in parentheses:

Blade (Black), Captain America (Yellow), Captain Marvel (Red), Colossus (Yellow), Cyclops (Red), Doctor Octopus (Blue), Human Torch (Red), Hood (Yellow), Iron Fist (Green), Iron Man (Red), Punisher (Black), Ragnarok (Green), Sentry (Red), Thor (Red), Wolverine (Green)

If the next PVE doesn't introduce a new 3*, then those 15 are probably the next 3 cycles after the current one (though no idea on the order); after that, they should start on the second powers.

I really wish I had checked the end of the thread. I just did the same thing.
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Week two (day 5): 10 active tokens that pull DP/DD/She-Hulk/Gamorra/Spidey. 10 Stockpiled tokens that pull BP/Mags/Storm/Cage/Groot.
    Week three (day 5): 20 active tokens that all pull Loki/Daken/Doom/GSBW/Squirrel. 10 stockpiled tokens that pull (DP/DD/She-Hulk/Gamorra/Spidey?) - I assume they pulled week 2.
    Week four (day 1): 12 active tokens that all pull Mystique/Hulk/Psy/Falcon/Beast. 20 stockpiled tokens that pull (Loki/Daken/Doom/GSBW/Squirrel?)

week five (day 1): 22 active tokens that all pull Cap/Blade/Sentry/Patch/Punisher. 20 stockpiled tokens that pull (Mystique/Hulk/Psy/Falcon/Beast from week 4? Possibly week 3 since more didn't roll in?)

So maybe the rule is "remove active tokens into stockpile, but only if there are more active than stockpiled"? Or perhaps only 20 stockpiled allowed?
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    Week four (day 5): 20 active tokens that all pull Mystique/Hulk/Psy/Falcon/Beast. 20 stockpiled tokens that pull (Loki/Daken/Doom/GSBW/Squirrel?)
    week five (day 5): 30 active tokens that all pull Cap/Blade/Sentry/Patch/Punisher. 20 stockpiled tokens that pull (Mystique/Hulk/Psy/Falcon/Beast from week 4?)
    week six (day 1): 22 active tokens that all pull The Hood, Human Torch, Doc Oc, Colossus, Cyclops. 30 stockpiled tokens that pull (Cap/Blade/Sentry/Patch/Punisher from week 5?)

Looks like the to stockpile rule is if you start the week with same amount of active and stockpile, none go into stockpile. Since I've been keeping them all (sets of 10), not sure how many they take from active to stockpile - might simply be ten (so if you have 12/10 to start a week, it might go to 2/22?).

Removing what is gone, next week should be Captain Marvel (Red), Iron Fist (Green), Iron Man (Red), Ragnarok (Green), Thor (Red).
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    Post to update and bump (this should get pinned anyway, since it is updating the covers each day).

Week four (day 5): 20 active tokens that all pull Mystique/Hulk/Psy/Falcon/Beast. 20 stockpiled tokens that pull (Loki/Daken/Doom/GSBW/Squirrel?)
    week five (day 5): 30 active tokens that all pull Cap/Blade/Sentry/Patch/Punisher. 20 stockpiled tokens that pull (Mystique/Hulk/Psy/Falcon/Beast from week 4?)
    week six (day 5): 30 active tokens that all pull The Hood, Human Torch, Doc Oc, Colossus, Cyclops. 30 stockpiled tokens that pull (Cap/Blade/Sentry/Patch/Punisher from week 5?)
    Week seven (day 5) 40 active tokens that all pull Marvel, IM, Thor, BP, CMags. 30 stockpiled tokens that pull (week 6?)
    week eight (day 1) 32 active tokens that all pull Daredevil, Spider Man, Storm, Grocket, Luke Cage. 40 stockpiled tokens that pull (week 7?)
  • When can we expect Iron Fist to be rotated into DDQ? Or, better question- How long after a character is released should we expect them in DDQ? Cyclops was rotated in quite quickly so I am scratching my head at Iron Fist yet to be seen...
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Post to update and bump (this should get pinned anyway, since it is updating the covers each day).

Second the pin request, I was looking for this the other day and couldn't find it.

Also, to Fineberg, I believe the consensus is that they are not adding characters that have boosted buyback prices due to the recent changes until the buybacks return to normal prices. I could be wrong though. No direct info has been provided by the devs.
  • DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Options
    I am also curious where these new characters will start in the rotation.

take the new Miss Marvel. when we eventually reach her in the rotation, will they offer the first cover for her, or the second?.....or will she be at the beginning of the next round and offer her third?

it will be interesting to see how that goes....

Also, obligatory "where are IF and Rags?" comment icon_lol.gif
  • yogi_
    Options
    Sorry folks, I have been hugely busy elsewhere of recent times and have just not had the time to update this list or even play (and I know I have missed out on some covers I really needed as well).
  • SnowcaTT
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    Sorry folks, I have been hugely busy elsewhere of recent times and have just not had the time to update this list or even play (and I know I have missed out on some covers I really needed as well).

I didn't want to take it without asking, but did notice you were missing some. I can merge this with my thread for predicted covers if you'd like Yogi?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817

There I've taken Yogi's work and re-arranged rather than listing by character, I've listed by date. But it would be easy to add Yogi's list as well, and lay out releases both by date and by character. Maybe I'll go copy/paste there now, and update later.
  • yogi_
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    yogi_ wrote:

I didn't want to take it without asking, but did notice you were missing some. I can merge this with my thread for predicted covers if you'd like Yogi?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=26817

There I've taken Yogi's work and re-arranged rather than listing by character, I've listed by date. But it would be easy to add Yogi's list as well, and lay out releases both by date and by character. Maybe I'll go copy/paste there now, and update later.

No worries at all. Couldn't think of many others I would want to pass the baton onto...
  • RyanL24
    RyanL24 Posts: 54
    Options
    Is there a limit to how many DDQ Tokens you can stockpile?

I have been saving them since March 6th. I have played DDQ every day and only one time was I missing the essential character to get the second token. I have 36 Stockpiled tokens, and.... I just noticed I have 2 active tokens. It seems that half of my tokens vanished into thin air.

Any advice?
  • Mithic
    Mithic Posts: 16
    Options
    RyanL24 wrote:
    Is there a limit to how many DDQ Tokens you can stockpile?

I have been saving them since March 6th. I have played DDQ every day and only one time was I missing the essential character to get the second token. I have 36 Stockpiled tokens, and.... I just noticed I have 2 active tokens. It seems that half of my tokens vanished into thin air.

Any advice?

You might wanna visit this thread : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27198

Alot of people have lost stockpiled tokens it seems.