1001-1750. 250 ISO, 50 HP
1751-2500. 200 ISO, 50 HP
2501-5000. 200 ISO
5001-10000. 140 ISO

Comments

• morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I might have shot myself in the knee by playing EotS... my crossfire is at 230 just after 1 clear >.<
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    I might have shot myself in the knee by playing EotS... my crossfire is at 230 just after 1 clear >.<
    Mine _started_ at 249.
    Enjoy your soft scaling.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How long are the sub events? I don't want to pick a time that screws me over if they're 12 hour refreshes again.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    First sub is 36 hours.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    First sub is 36 hours.

Fantastic, thank you =)
  • ironpastor
    ironpastor Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    There are 400 players in slice 3
    I will keep saying how many players are until is full icon_e_smile.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Will this one be giving away another Sentry in the final Sub again?

Also, the OP doesn't show an IF cover for Alliance rewards, is that right?
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Anyone else sitting this one out? I have faithfully gone after the top 150 rewards for the past several months (especially for new characters), but I am finally feeling the burnout kick in. EotS it was all I could stomach to hit max prog, but blueflag.png hood quickly became out of reach. Now with the top prog being yellowflag.pngicon_hood.png I can't even be bothered to reach for that.

Good luck to all the grinders out there.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JVReal wrote:
    Also, the OP doesn't show an IF cover for Alliance rewards, is that right?

Looks like OP forgot to update the rewards template. I edited it to include them.
  • I notice that people are clearing nodes two or three times right at the beginning for some strange reason, instead of waiting for the nodes to refresh.

Should I just be happy about that or is there some reason for it?
  • Tripwire wrote:
    I notice that people are clearing nodes two or three times right at the beginning for some strange reason, instead of waiting for the nodes to refresh.

If anything, I'd guess it's an attempt to counter the horrific scaling. The nodes all seem to be starting absurdly high, and they're only going to go higher. Iron Fist's strike tiles got nothin on level 999 Muscle.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cammorak wrote:
    Tripwire wrote:
    I notice that people are clearing nodes two or three times right at the beginning for some strange reason, instead of waiting for the nodes to refresh.

If anything, I'd guess it's an attempt to counter the horrific scaling. The nodes all seem to be starting absurdly high, and they're only going to go higher. Iron Fist's strike tiles got nothin on level 999 Muscle.

More likely it's people with things like jobs that don't allow them to play in the middle of the night or all day on a Wednesday, so they're just doing what they can when they have time.
  • Cammorak wrote:

The scaling is always high in this event. I remember the last time It ran with Elektra all to well. In the sub "Hell's kitchen" I had wall to wall 395's even the essential nodes were up in the 350 lvl.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cammorak wrote:
    Tripwire wrote:

Yeap and its going to get worse. I was just checking my records. I usually take top 50 easy (top 20 if i want to grind) this is even before the 8 hour refresh the last time it ran, i ended 285th that i how insane my levels were. I dont think im even going to even attempt this (maybe hit each nod once if i make it to top 150 in bracket fine if not who cares anymore)

hit each nod once and im 387th who cares
  • slidecage wrote:
    I dont think im even going to even attempt this (maybe hit each nod once if i make it to top 150 in bracket fine if not who cares anymore)

hit each nod once and im 387th who cares

Same here. I love Iron Fist, and he's ridiculously strong, but I'd rather not down a character on every single refresh just to earn a Capt. Marvel cover. Probably just going to chill for a while and do essentials since the DPD characters don't interest me much this week and the PvE is a horrific goonswarm. Guess now's as good a time as any to focus on PvP.
  • They really need to create a decent time zone for people in eastern time in the US. I've got to choose slice 1, which ends at 9 am, because slice 2 and 5 are both horrific times (3 am and 3 pm), Slice 3 ends at 6 pm, right after I get back from work (so I can't grind at the end), and slice 4 ends at midnight, after I go to bed (so I can't grind the first 6 hours at all). 9 am is bad, but it's the only one that gives me the ability to grind earlyish in an event (I can usually do a clear at lunch) and at the end (before work some, plus a lot on saturday and sunday).

I like time slices but hate the times they've chosen.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    They really need to create a decent time zone for people in eastern time in the US. I've got to choose slice 1, which ends at 9 am, because slice 2 and 5 are both horrific times (3 am and 3 pm), Slice 3 ends at 6 pm, right after I get back from work (so I can't grind at the end), and slice 4 ends at midnight, after I go to bed (so I can't grind the first 6 hours at all). 9 am is bad, but it's the only one that gives me the ability to grind earlyish in an event (I can usually do a clear at lunch) and at the end (before work some, plus a lot on saturday and sunday).

With 8 hour refreshes it doesn't matter when you play your refreshes, as long as you grind enough at the end.

So just pick midnight end time, grind until 11, sleep, and start the sub when you get up. Shouldn't be a problem.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'll update the OP later tonight. I was running on empty and missed that the template didn't have an alliance section.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    They really need to create a decent time zone for people in eastern time in the US. I've got to choose slice 1, which ends at 9 am, because slice 2 and 5 are both horrific times (3 am and 3 pm), Slice 3 ends at 6 pm, right after I get back from work (so I can't grind at the end), and slice 4 ends at midnight, after I go to bed (so I can't grind the first 6 hours at all). 9 am is bad, but it's the only one that gives me the ability to grind earlyish in an event (I can usually do a clear at lunch) and at the end (before work some, plus a lot on saturday and sunday).

With 8 hour refreshes it doesn't matter when you play your refreshes, as long as you grind enough at the end.

So just pick midnight end time, grind until 11, sleep, and start the sub when you get up. Shouldn't be a problem.

I essentially miss a full clear every round when I do that, and I tend to do better in the 9 am ones when I'm generally not more than a half-clear or so off. If Slice 3 were an hour later, I'd be fine.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wasn't expecting to say this, but I actually miss having Moonstone boosted for this event. Her red could be pretty brutal boosted and there really aren't too many non-OBW purple options in 2-star land (I don't recall any specific nodes from previous runs of this event, but I am assuming we'll be fighting Black Widow sooner or later).

On the topic of the dark avengers, was Bullseye always an opponent in the essentials for this event? I couldn't recall, but had just assumed that I wouldn't be fighting any of the usual suspects in this event, yet there he is for both essentials here. Ah well, I guess they couldn't have you night fight Bullseye for two straight events...