Options
2»

Comments

• alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dual accounts so posting my results:

IM35 at max level is no issue.

however, my secondary account had no 1* characters, so I have had to level up IM35...
    @ lvl 10 - no possible to win
    @ lvl 15 - dicey... takes 3-10 attempts, with boosted AP and luck
    @ lvl 20 - likely... takes 3-5 attempts (depending on AI cascade luck)
    beyond lvl 20 IM35 should be able to solo it... try to get his yellow off early to reduce incoming damage.
  • venom solo at 40 did it for me .
    then i switched to iron hes at 25-30 now <3rd time i re-get him and level him up lol >, he is solo'ing it too with no problems .
    as for jug. covers , yea they seam to drop much less than before , today i got around 10-12 yellow iron covers tho .
  • Cypr3ss
    Cypr3ss Posts: 155 Tile Toppler
    Options
    shade_tree wrote:
    IM35, Juggernaut, Widow.
    +1 Works every time. Then Ares/OBW/Storm for the next two nodes.

Almost this, agree completely for the 1 star.png node, as I also use IM35 (@50, 5/5/3), Juggernaut (lvl 1 fully covered) and Widow (lvl 1 5 blueflag.png 3 purpleflag.png).

Then for everything else star.pngstar.png Magneto, Storm & Hawkeye, so long as they're not locked out I haven't found a node they can't beat (+3 blue/purple AP & +30% blue/purple match dmg to be sure).

Regards,
    Cypr3ss.
  • Swordstorm
    Options
    Ironman can beat them by himself. I have him at lvl 35 5-5-3
  • Easily with max Juggs. (Forced to bring MBW along due to keeping her for TUs, but nice to have just in case.)

Oooooooooooooooooor, just bring an AOE team-up to the fight and collect team-up AP. (Because let's be honest, who doesn't love dropping a whale on someone?)
  • CaseyJones
    Options
    When DDQ started I din't have any 1* character. Then started to collecting Iron Man covers and now have him on level 30 (5/3/5). It is definitely enough, haven't got any problems with beating 1st node so far.