Villains

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Don't know about you but if they keep focussing on the villains for lightning rounds they should give us some new ones so pick 3.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Iron Patriot
    Dark Avengers Iron Man

Edit: I don't actually want him, just seems like a natural progression.
  • I would throw so much money at this game if they gave me the chance to get Omega Red.
    Also hi forum peoples, my account finally activated after a week or two.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanos
    Dormmamu
    Ultron

Not sure who purple man is icon_lol.gif but if it's Adam Magus then I would vote for that x 3
  • I voted Thanos but, my other two are Galactus and Apocalypse. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Purple Man is a sex offender, so hopefully they won't put him in the game.
  • As we've discussed many times, the game is based on the Marvel comics Dark Reign storyline, so there are certain characters more prominent than most.

Iron Patriot/Green Goblin (Norman Osborne) is literally right there in all the PVE cutscenes so he will probably be added sometime.
  • someguy wrote:
    As we've discussed many times, the game is based on the Marvel comics Dark Reign storyline, so there are certain characters more prominent than most.

Iron Patriot/Green Goblin (Norman Osborne) is literally right there in all the PVE cutscenes so he will probably be added sometime.
    I'm guessing we'll see Iron Patriot during Episode 2. Are there any other Dark Avengers we haven't seen yet?
  • JohnduBois wrote:
    someguy wrote:
    As we've discussed many times, the game is based on the Marvel comics Dark Reign storyline, so there are certain characters more prominent than most.

I'm guessing we'll see Iron Patriot during Episode 2. Are there any other Dark Avengers we haven't seen yet?

Ghost would be interesting... he wasn't a Dark Avenger, but was in the Thunderbolts when Osborn ran them. There is also Ares and Sentry. Namor was a "Dark X-Man", as was Emma Frost and Cloak and Dagger. Molecule Man was part of the story, but he is such a weird minor character that I don't think we'll see him in the game.

Namor, Sentry, Ares and Emma Frost however are very likely going to be there. And while he's not a villian, I'd love to have a playable Nick Fury. You could do 2 cards for him "classic" and "ultimate/marvel.now"
  • Unknown
    edited December 2013
    Options
    OIC. A girl can still dream. icon_mrgreen.gif

In that case, the White Queen and Namor. Namor even knocked out Savage Hulk before. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edited to add Skaar once Hulk is implemented.
  • OIC. A girl can still dream. icon_mrgreen.gif

In that case, the White Queen and Namor. Namor even knocked out Savage Hulk before. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Now that Sue Storm is in the game, Namor makes even more sense...