Alaska reset?

Options
Unknown
edited December 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Did anyone else's Alaska completely reset? I am able to redo most missions for first time completion bonuses for a second time.

UPDATE: I was able to redo these missions for the 100 ISO first time completion bonuses and prizes (although one I got a 20 ISO consolation prize):
Welcome to the North
Easy Pickins
More Fodder
Clever Girl
He's Not Here
The Hunter

Let's Dance Clever Girl II and Clever Girl III all popped up with red check marks once I finished the first Clever Girl.

Once I completed The Hunter, I got green check marks on Outta My House, Lingering Problems and Last of Em which I had completed prior to the phanotom reset.

Comments

• mine didnt...must be nice to get that free iso though icon_cry.gif
  • Did anyone else's Alaska completely reset? I am able to redo most missions for first time completion bonuses for a second time.

UPDATE: I was able to redo these missions for the 100 ISO first time completion bonuses and prizes (although one I got a 20 ISO consolation prize):
    Welcome to the North
    Easy Pickins
    More Fodder
    Clever Girl
    He's Not Here
    The Hunter

Let's Dance Clever Girl II and Clever Girl III all popped up with red check marks once I finished the first Clever Girl.

Once I completed The Hunter, I got green check marks on Outta My House, Lingering Problems and Last of Em which I had completed prior to the phanotom reset.

If this is a replicable bug... icon_twisted.gif
  • I thought that it was a display error at first, so I fought a Thunder mission and a prologue mission but it still showed Alaska as empty, even though I was still rank 70 with several thousand points. As far as I can tell I kept my rank and was able to redo the listed missions for free. Very odd.
  • I had this happen with the Ragnarök III mission in Savage Lands. Interestingly, I then got 5 or 6 iso 20 rewards in a row and decided it might be related to whatever had happened. Not a complete statistical unlikelihood, but wondered if anyone else had noticed the same thing.
  • My last Savage Land and Alaska both reset with all missions locked. I figured that's just how it works when they open up again?
  • someguy wrote:
    My last Savage Land and Alaska both reset with all missions locked. I figured that's just how it works when they open up again?

No, I mean after having played the mission previously within this round, I suddenly got a notice for first time completion, for that mission