poll - Which Guardians of the Galaxy character do you want

Options
So it seems like this is where it's headed. Which 1 do you want? I'm voting for the giant tree.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Phyla-Vell isn't even an option? Forshame
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phyla-Vell isn't even an option? Forshame

I only know the main characters. I'll update the poll if you wanna tell me a few more.
  • Unknown
    Options
    There's a lot of support characters, but Phyla-Vell is one of the core members as well as Adam Warlock. Both of them are on the team from the beginning.
  • Unknown
    Options
    OK I updated it with those 2 and expanded it to allow to choices. Don't wanna keep resetting it so gonna, leave as is now.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You are facing a team of 166 Sentry, 166 Hulk and 166 Daken. There is only one choice, one hero, one, . . . . . Raccoon ! !

Rocket Raccon all the way. He is the only chance we have to save the galaxy.

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cosmos is best dog friend
  • Unknown
    Options
    Come on, the results of this poll should be fairly obvious

rocket-raccoon-guardians-of-the-galaxy.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options

Nothing is obvious to the developers. We all know. But we gotta shove it in their face for them to understand sometimes.
  • Unknown
    Options

2* Re-skinned Punisher?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rocket Racoon and Groot should be the first of its kind. A Two characters as one cover. You should never separate those two if at all possible. Just how I'd expect Cloak & Dagger if there ever get made. With the new Team-Up abilities, we may see some characters as exclusive Team-Up options.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Rocket Racoon and Groot should be the first of its kind. A Two characters as one cover. You should never separate those two if at all possible. Just how I'd expect Cloak & Dagger if there ever get made. With the new Team-Up abilities, we may see some characters as exclusive Team-Up options.

I was actually thinking about this a while ago but wasn't sure if any1 would go for it. Would be so awesome!!!!
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Or maybe two covers but with some massive synergy between their powers.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Or maybe two covers but with some massive synergy between their powers.
    Nope. I'm on the side of one cover or bust. This would allow me, god be willing, to have them, Drag/Gamora, and Star Lord on the same team with the addition of a Team-Up to cover the missing person. Totally for my own satisfaction of course.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Adam Warlock is who I'd wanna see. Dude has a ton of power.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Adam Warlock is who I'd wanna see. Dude has a ton of power.

I'd love to see a Church of Universal Truth PvE.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wow!
    I don't know any of these characters and I don't have a clue about the storyline of GotG either! icon_redface.gif

It's the reason I'm so excited about this coming in MPQ. Nothing could be more fresh for me!

PS: And as I am a good fellow, I voted for Rocket Raccoon to support the collective effort icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Groot would be fantastic!
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Groot abilities:

Red - 10 AP
    I

Green - 6 AP
    Am

Yellow - 12 AP
    Groot
  • Unknown
    Options
    They introduced Groot as a character in Marvel Alliance, and all of his abilities are named some version of "I am Groot"
  • Unknown
    Options
    So far the fans choice is coming through loud and clear. Wonder if they gonna listen.