New Poll: Coming in September to MPQ...

Options
IReallyHatePVP
IReallyHatePVP Posts: 254
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Trying out a new poll type. A fun little 'call your shot' list for the upcoming month.

Post a reply if you want your choices known, or if you want to 'call a shot' not on the list. I tried to be as broad as possible, but some people on the boards... icon_neutral.gif ..have wild imaginations.

Poll closes at the close of Sept. 1.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    - New "B" character will be announced, it will be "Bobby Drake".
    - Hawkeye will get buffed, it'll be useful for those solidly in the 2* tier, but otherwise uneventful.
    - New non-Drak Reign PvE.
    - What Magneto nerf?
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Umm, ... just curious. There are 14 different options. People can have up to 14 picks. So I could pick all 14 even though some are contradictory to each other. Why did you let people have 14 options and not, say, 8 or 10. Or even 4 or 6?

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to be rude or offensive. I am really asking, "why 14 picks?". Given the options you've provided, I only used 4 votes. If someone were to use all 14, and check every box, would that not give inaccurate results?

JJ
  • FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Umm, ... just curious. There are 14 different options. People can have up to 14 picks. So I could pick all 14 even though some are contradictory to each other. Why did you let people have 14 options and not, say, 8 or 10. Or even 4 or 6?

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to be rude or offensive. I am really asking, "why 14 picks?". Given the options you've provided, I only used 4 votes. If someone were to use all 14, and check every box, would that not give inaccurate results?

JJ

(Not that I created the poll but...)

People could always just pick 2 contradictory choices even if you limited them to just 2. MIght as well just let them pick as many as they want and assume most people won't be trolls.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey D3, look at the winning option (so far), Magneto's nerf NOT happening. Things have come to the point where your users will trust NOT to trust you on promises you've made.
  • - 2 new characters, 1 x-men
    - Hawkeye buffed but no one cares (at least not any of us long time forumites.
    - new non deadpool, non dark reign pvp
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What, no option for the contrarians to go and hedge their bets that DU will be especially lazy and not even get around to the "new content monthly" thing?
  • You forgot to add allot of players will be playing destiny
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    New chars, sure; don't really care to guess whether they'll be good, bad, or Beast.

I do want to add the prediction that: No New PvE content will be released - i.e. all PvEs in Sep will be re-runs (and "wild combos" in the Simulator don't count as new content).

Here's hoping I'm wrong...
  • IReallyHatePVP
    Options
    Poll's closed folks.
    I have to say, taking this thing when the answers get revealed halfway through is just no fun at all icon_redface.gif .

Also, if the #s don't lie, people seem to enjoy the concept. As such, I will attempt to make fewer 'directly contradictory' choices on the next one. Good to note the low entry of Trolls, though icon_e_smile.gif .

Lastly, just to summarize, top 3 predictions were:

1) The MagCheatO NERF will NOT happen. ( icon_redface.gif )

2) The Modern Hawkeye buff will happen, but it won't be enough to make anyone care. ( icon_neutral.gif )

3) We will get two(2) new characters, and one will be the next X-person. ( icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_wink.gificon_cool.gif )
  • IReallyHatePVP
    Options
    Deadpool vs. MPQ will be rerun, but because the rewards will NOT be Deadpool covers, the servers will be fine.

25 more shots just went into the basket. SWISH!