Unstable ISO!!!

Options

Comments

• Yeah it is. If you start the app there is an update downloading. And there are new missions that don't give any iso?
  • Mommson wrote:
    Yeah it is. If you start the app there is an update downloading. And there are new missions that don't give any iso?
    Guess I won't be restarting my app for awhile. icon_e_wink.gif
  • ROFL I just got it. Omy.
  • Oooo, a bit of interest in that mission. Should actually be easier, with her moving tiles around for you.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Oooo, a bit of interest in that mission. Should actually be easier, with her moving tiles around for you.

The problem is, I could get with 0 dmg from hammer goons, but she hits...
  • Unknown
    edited October 2013
    Options
    This really sucks for me icon_e_sad.gif

I'm really good at puzzle games and was able to win with a low level team. Now I'm going to get clobbered by an AI with level 70 stats.

This really kills my interest in this event. I was hoping to get some covers for my spidey with a lot of grinding.
  • There's actually more missions but they don't give red iso it seems
  • Yeah very difficult atm. Can be done but between the flamethrowers and her hitting it takes a toll. Please you have to use the captain. Does anyone know if the zero ISO mission is bugged or what? That one can be repeated.
  • johangsl wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:
    Oooo, a bit of interest in that mission. Should actually be easier, with her moving tiles around for you.

The problem is, I could get with 0 dmg from hammer goons, but she hits...

Ah, good point. I use a Spidey to heal, so that helps here.

Looks like Stolen Goods is replayable, just beat it, gave 250 purple iso for first completion and one of the rewards, but no red iso. Replayable, still no red iso, except the Don has been replaced by a Lv40 Yelena and the Muscles are Lv85! Replayable for the set of rewards by the looks of it.
  • Unknown
    edited October 2013
    Options
    UPDATE icon_e_smile.gif

Probably because of me icon_e_smile.gif
    I was grinding like hell today from 1700 points to 2380 now. 3 hours of playing. But it was worth it - yellow spidey is mine.
    Tactics was super and really fast with good team against spy and two flamethrowers because they were not moving and only placing countdown title. But now moonstone fight back icon_e_smile.gif and you have to choose cpt america. Damm devs icon_e_smile.gif. Lucky that to 2500 marker is not far away
  • Polkio wrote:
    UPDATE icon_e_smile.gif

I was grinding like hell today from 1700 points to 2384 now. 3 hours of playing. But it was worth it - yellow spidey is mine.
    Tactics was super and really fast with good team against spy and two flamethrowers because they were not moving and only placing countdown title. But now moonstone fight back icon_e_smile.gif and you have to choose cpt america. Damm devs icon_e_smile.gif. Lucky that to 2500 marker is not far away

Hey you're in my bracket. Screw you icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • It's now definitely harder with Moonstone. Not so much her skills, but the fact she can match tiles during her turns. Plus, say hello to Capt America again. Will I see no end to his uselessness? We're basically forced to run a two-man team now.

And then there's the new assault rifle soldier, who does more damage to a single character.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    UPDATE icon_e_smile.gif

I was grinding like hell today from 1700 points to 2380 now. 3 hours of playing. But it was worth it - yellow spidey is mine.

Hey you're in my bracket. Screw you icon_e_biggrin.gif

I love you too man icon_e_smile.gif
  • Polkio wrote:
    UPDATE icon_e_smile.gif

I was grinding like hell today from 1700 points to 2384 now. 3 hours of playing. But it was worth it - yellow spidey is mine.

I'm not in your bracket, but there was forum talk that the 2000 pointer guy is a hacker. Glad you're here to clear things up.
  • Bombul wrote:
    It's now definitely harder with Moonstone. Not so much her skills, but the fact she can match tiles during her turns. Plus, say hello to Capt America again. Will I see no end to his uselessness? We're basically forced to run a two-man team now.

And then there's the new assault rifle soldier, who does more damage to a single character.

Yeah, I'll take it all back - much tougher! Still got through, but far more head scratching than dealing with static opponents.
  • Bombul wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    UPDATE icon_e_smile.gif

I'm not in your bracket, but there was forum talk that the 2000 pointer guy is a hacker. Glad you're here to clear things up.

Really icon_e_smile.gif, wow I am famous now. To clarify - Thor , Spidey and Storm Classic - super team against not moving HAMMER team
  • Bombul wrote:
    Polkio wrote:
    UPDATE icon_e_smile.gif

Lol it wasn't so much of a "forum talk" as it was one person making an accusation and the rest of us telling them to relax. I already copied Polkio's comment to the thread in question so hopefully it just dies now. icon_e_smile.gif
  • SAme team I was using. Thor, spidey and classic. All around level 45 so kinda low. But I managed to grind to 8th spot in your bracket polkio. Teh good thing about being low is that I let myself be hit by flamethrowers(when its safe), so Storm hits em all back twice. Then I heal up with spidey. Easy and rather fun. I kind of dislike moonstone moving things around now. I do not mind Hi level static enemies, but with en enemy moving things around its not so much about strategy, rather burn her down while taking damage then finish everything off. I hope they either change it back or up the iso reward.
  • Dr_Nachin wrote:
    SAme team I was using. Thor, spidey and classic. All around level 45 so kinda low. But I managed to grind to 8th spot in your bracket polkio. Teh good thing about being low is that I let myself be hit by flamethrowers(when its safe), so Storm hits em all back twice. Then I heal up with spidey. Easy and rather fun. I kind of dislike moonstone moving things around now. I do not mind Hi level static enemies, but with en enemy moving things around its not so much about strategy, rather burn her down while taking damage then finish everything off. I hope they either change it back or up the iso reward.

Great minds think alike icon_e_smile.gif
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Polkio wrote:
    UPDATE icon_e_smile.gif

God f you Polkio haha you had to have put in well over 25 hours this weekend playing Puzzle Quest...