Poll: Who should Norman Osborn hire next?

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
On this site there is also Avengers Poll 1, Avengers Poll 2, Villains poll, Which X-men should Nick Fury hire next?, Which other heroes should Nick Fury hire next?, Who should Norman Osborn hire next?. Characters mentioned in those polls are not in this poll -- Find them and vote for them in the other poll. The largest discussion of new characters is at Which new characters would you like to see added?.

The most popular villains -- that might work with Norman Osborn -- seem to be
Deadpool 9
Deathlok 2
Dormammu 4
Doctor Octopus 3
Electro 2
Kingpin 2
Mystique 3
Namor 5
Sabretooth 3
Sandman 3
Sentinel 4
Thanos 5
Ultron 3
War Machine 4[/quote]
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• I have a feeling that Doctor Oc and Mystique would have some very unique and interesting abilities icon_eek.gif
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Candidates for a second villain poll: Kingpin, Carnage, Red Skull, Abomination, Quicksilver, Kraven the Hunter, Lady Deathstrike, Scorpion, Absorbing Man, Jigsaw, Taskmaster, Onslaught, Mysterio, Shocker, Mephisto, Hobgoblin, Rhino, Pyro, Blackheart, Chameleon, Dark Phoenix, Carrion, Stryfe, Mr. Sinister, Morgan le Fay, and Tiger-Shark.

Out of these, the ones I see as possible: Carnage, Scorpion, Pyro, Lady Deathstrike, and Tiger-Shark. Too many of the others wouldn't fit with Norm's style.

Out of the ones in the poll, Wrecking crew (Bulldozer, Piledriver, Thunderball, Wrecker), Sabretooth, Deadpool, and Sandman have all been hired guns, and many of them have worked for Osborn. They would fit in easily. Wrecking crew is perhaps the easiest, and would be a nice line-up of villains without collectible covers, to join with Hammer, Maggia, and Devil Dinosaur. No-one would want to devote 4 slots to them anyways. icon_e_biggrin.gif .

I could see Kingpin working with Norman Osborn, but not at street level.

The game needs more villains, but the most popular ones already seem to be in the game.
  • KillStormFirst
    KillStormFirst Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    In terms of the Dark Reign story, as well as a connection to Osborn, you've got Emma Frost and Namor to complete The Cabal; The Sentry, Ares, and Noh-Varr to complete the Dark Avengers (these 3 aren't considered villains -The Void); Victoria Hand (which has been hinted at in-game and sounds lame), Deadpool (who should have been introduced already!!), and the most obvious character missing here.. Iron Patriot (Norman "Green Goblin" Osborn). Any other characters should not appear as this is still the "DARK REIGN" edition (with lots of Hulk and hopefully some Rulk down the road?) But I would like to see some more alternate costumes for cool characters. I'm sick of looking at all these Black Widows and Storms.

#Frankencastle
    #Spider-Man (Secret Wars)
  • If tiger shark gets us deadpool, then I vote tiger shark lol (deadpool is certainly more good than bad in the dark reign stories).

Storywise deadpool could fit most anywhere, but I think we should be at a "doom" based event for the next PvE. Not sure who would be brought in for that necessarily though.
  • Wasn't Aries part of the Dark Avengers?
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Wasn't Aries part of the Dark Avengers?

Yeah, Ares was a part of it.
    And then, in about a thousand parts.

I'd hope to see him in the game at some point.
  • darkmagearcanis
    Options
    At this point I would think that we would get a new villain. Recently we have gotten IW, OBW, Punisher, Hulk. I think its time to add to the villian ranks.
  • A three star Carnage would be sick!

-Brut
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    At this point I would think that we would get a new villain. Recently we have gotten IW, OBW, Punisher, Hulk. I think its time to add to the villian ranks.

Indeedy; spice up the PvE fights once more - though Hulk did a good job of that himself, playing both sides.

The ironic think is I'm a sucker for most those villains, so I'd probably rush out the starting blocks and try to level them a.s.a.p.... only to have them locked through-out their own introductory event, since they'll probably be on the baddie team most fights! icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't really know what order villains were added in, but I'd really like more 3 power ones like Moonstone and The Hood - conversely not ones with 2 powers & 1 or both of them being passive.
    Even those can be fun, I'd just like to see versatility.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I might even like an event where we play as villians. Could be pretty fun.