negative goodwill for a nerf on rag

1235»

Comments

• it means the well established goodwill is decreased. but as you see , companies can do something to raise it again. for example, official announcement of the date and other details of those characters that will be nerfed.
  • IMHO, instead of nerf (ok, sometimes it's right, but triple the AP cost of an ability it's a radical change!) they should introduce pg with ability "anti-*determinated pg*": Thor skills are too strong? Give to Loki a third ability "anti-thor", something like "Loki’s trickery increase by *n* the cost of *color/colors* skill/skills" or something passive skill like "no one can convert tiles, change color or location tiles".Same question with Wolverine: they should give a third "anti-wolverine" skill to Daken, or they'd introduce a new Magneto (with his power of manipulate electromagnetic fields he can stun Wolverine or block his green and red skills for *n turn).Same question about Spidey, they could take advantage of Venom, in comics he cannot be detected by his spider-sense and he can altering its coloration and becoming invisible.TheHood Posts: 12Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:02 pm

mr hood idea is great

this is what the game designer should do in the future
    of course this is not as effective as nerf. it takes time to do it. nerf is the most effective way to increase the profit. we only have to change some parameters of an existing program.
  • In general, I am 100% in favor of this idea (having some counter measures against specific types of builds. Ex: if a skill is too cheap, having someone drop "slowness tiles" which increase the cost of a certain color/colors skill by 1 AP will majorly affect cheap skills and barely affect expensive skills. Or someone who is impervious to stun, but otherwise mediocre. That said, sometimes something is just too broken and trying to work around it is a much greater headache than just making it fair in the first place.
  • after i left this game for almost three weeks, it is no surprise that there are so many anger about the nerf of thor and wolverine. they were my best soliders too when i played this game.