Sell prices for maxed Thor/Wolvie

13»

Comments

• My only concern with selling Thor and Wolvie is that they will be the featured covers in future events...

This is the only reason I leveled wolvie in the first place. He was necessary almost for some of the old pve. Kinda like patch in the current pve.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Edit: oh, my mistake. He's still there. And level 7, for some odd reason. Must have had a peculiar moment.

Don't recruit a new Tho/verine before cashing in your old one. it'll delete both from your roster! No, wait, I'm stupid. [REDACTED]
  • Spencer75
    Spencer75 Posts: 232
    I recall reading somewhere that the option to sell at a premium would only last a day or 2.

Make up your minds quick
  • Can I get the hundreds of dollars I've spent on the game back?
  • once the Thick as Thief event end i will sold both Thor and Wol if the selling price still remain the same as one of the current mission require thor so i kept him for now... but in the future i will recruit back thor to go for 3/5/5 build seeing red just practically useless now as require higher ap and generate lesser yellow ap... while green skill require 12 green ap and able to generate 9 green ap which work perfectly with Wol and the others green reliance character.. unfortunately i accidently sold my wol xD
    Oh well... i will go for different build in the next coming event
  • Wish they put in a respec vice making us sell if we want to rebuild. I for sure want to change my allocation but don't really want to have to build him back up from nothing. Sigh.
  • timber wrote:
    Can I get the hundreds of dollars I've spent on the game back?

Yes, yes you can. It's very easy, I've already helped a few people do so.
  • I sold them both and put the iso into my Patch which is now level 89. I'll be rebuilding them but will likely never relevel them, and I'm ok with that. If I miss placing well in a tourney because I don't have a buffed Thor, I'll deal.
  • I sold Thor since he was low level and wasn't using him anyway, but kept Wolverine (76 5/3/4). Not ideal, but since my roster is limited I decided to ignore the 27K ISO and 450HP I would get and keep him. I am not sure it is worth collecting covers again and leveling him. What he will be missing eventually is a 5th red which should be ~350 less damage, but I can live with that. I started rebuilding Thor and is 1/2/1 currently. Not sure I will level him though. Maybe I will if I have use of his green generating ability.
  • It's amusing to hear all the anecdotes of people selling these characters off to build up Patch. I can foresee a time in the near future when the forums will be filled with threads complaining about only seeing Patch/OBW/Ares everywhere. And then the inevitable nerf of those 3 new staples. The lesson to me is pretty clear: Buff underused characters instead of nerfing overused ones.
  • Keeping Thor since I had him as 3/5/5 before I knew what the hell I was doing.

Can't decide if I want to sell Wolverine to upgrade Patch... do I really need both? Especially with nerf to Wolverine's healing and strike tile strength... But he's been such a good soldier for me.

How much leveling mileage do youg get out of 34,765 iso on Patch?
  • Sold both of mine for a little over 60k iso and 1050 HP. That got me about 30 levels for Grey Widow up to 100, got Punisher up to 60, and took C. Magneto and Patch up to their current maxes, about 53 and 43 respectively. So I'm pretty happy about that...

...if only I had known there would be a boosted Wolverine event right after I did it. ¬_¬
  • ...if only I had known there would be a boosted Wolverine event right after I did it. ¬_¬

Haha, qft. +1.
  • timber wrote:
    Can I get the hundreds of dollars I've spent on the game back?

Yes, yes you can. It's very easy, I've already helped a few people do so.

Great. How would I go about doing that?
  • Forge wrote:
    ...if only I had known there would be a boosted Wolverine event right after I did it. ¬_¬

Haha, qft. +1.

protip: new guy = pvp featured in two weeks

next week:???
    week after:daredevil