Newbie Questions

Options
How do sell Characters for HP?
AND what does *tinykitty* mean? Lol
Most of the terminology I understand but that one not so sure...
Any useful info about game in general is greatly appreciated. .
Thanks a head of time!!

Comments

• There is a lovingly crafted "Tips & Guides" section of the forum: viewforum.php?f=6

and actually in the game, under "options" -> "Help" -> there's a lot of good information.
    Otherwise you can use the search function up there in the top right of the page. ^

Selling chars for HP only works when compensation for changes in game is decided by the developers. At the moment I think Magneto and Mystique may be available for HP sell because they were recently changed. Many players will call these specific changes "nerfs" because, as they see it, they changed the characters for the worse.
    Otherwise it's never the case that characters can be sold for HP. They are only sold for ISO.

"tinykitty" is the replacement word for swear words.

e.g.: for tinykitty's sake! tinykitty noobs can't spend two tinykitty minutes navigating and reading this tinykitty awesome forum.
  • I have read "tips and guides" but there wasn't exactly a definition for " tiny kitty"....lol
    The question about "selling" was due to post I read on here. I thought it would be easier to just ask than re-read the guide to see if it was mentioned, I didn't remember seeing it.

BTW , another question. ..
    Why are people so rude and act like *Tinykitties" on here?
    I think maybe 3ppl since I've been a member were nice and kind enough to answer questions and/or comment. I don't understand the overwhelming hatefullness of the members...