Poll: Next Villains to add to the game

Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
The poll limit has increased to 15, so the most popular 15 villains and 15 heroes can compete. For villains, a few have already been foreshadowed: Victoria Hand, Green Goblin, Iron Patriot, Sentry/Void. Some popular villains are likely overpowered to be working in a team of three: Apocalypse, Thanos, Kang, and Galactus. Deadpool is the frequent winner, so no need to keep him on the poll.

Previous polls:
New spin on a new character thread, which gave ...
The List: Most Wanted New Characters
New characters or 3rd skills for two-skill characters? -- Most want the third skills.
There is also Avengers Poll 1, Avengers Poll 2, Villains poll, Which X-men should Nick Fury hire next?, Which other heroes should Nick Fury hire next?, Who should Norman Osborn hire next?.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Your missing Mandarin and apocalypse.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    I understand your reasoning but I'm just going to say it again.

GREEN GOBLIN

4*, preferably
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Is Namor currently a villian? He flipflops more than a politician before a major election.

Anyway, tons of great choices, but the game always needs more boobage, so my votes will go to Emma and Mystique by default.
  • Red Skull.Its Time To Reveal Secretary Rusk's Real Identity.
  • Electro would be a good tie in for the new spidey movie and his power set could focus on stun/strike tiles/power blast
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    HUGE ASSETS WIN! I mean Emma's obviously a big part of the Dark Reign storyline and all. But assets. Yeah.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    My 5 picks...

Emma Frost
    She's just a very cool character, and if they combined an AP-stealer with a Protect power then that would be just great.
    Plus she gets to play on the hero side too!

Namor
    Much the same assessment as Emma, and could be an extremely interesting tank character on top.
    Got to stipulate though - voting for Hot Namor not Alex Maleev insane Dark Reign re-imagining!
    (Link for those curious to witness it: http://www.wolverinefiles.com/2008/12/12/wolverine-week-in-review-x-men-and-spider-man-ghost-boxes-and-dark-reign-open-thread/)

Ultron
    Because he's ULTRON.
    Granted Dr. Doom is DR. DOOM and yet did not turn out well, but lightning cannot strike twice.

Taskmaster
    Primarily out of curiosity, since Taskmaster is pretty much a blank canvas for powers.

Mr. Sinister
    Just because I like the character, though he could be interesting if he has support powers while also being a tank/regenerator/healer.
  • TheVulture wrote:
    Taskmaster
    Primarily out of curiosity, since Taskmaster is pretty much a blank canvas for powers.

It would be cool if he had a passive that increased his tile damage anytime someone with a stronger attack value made a match.
  • Mr. Sinister because he's not good..he's BAD..icon_e_wink.gif & he can be "another" TANKMASTER"..I also want Emma Frost cause she's too good to be BAD!;-)
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Can you make a new poll that goes like this:

Subject: Deadpool

Do you want to see Deadpool in the game?

You may select one option:
    1. Yes

Thank you for voting.

If there were a Venn diagram of comic book characters, (there probably is) Deadpool would be in that middle part...and every other part.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Voted for Mystique and Emma Frost because it would be nice to have some more female characters in case we ever get a repeat of No Man's Land.
  • Mr Sinister but you'll need cyclops. Get those two and I am sold.

Sebastian Shaw would also be cool.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for including Dormammu.
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Voted for Dormammu, cause the list is otherwise boring to me, bunch of earth based heroes/villains

C'mon D3P, diversify this roster a bit, add some cosmic heroes/villains to your game.

And no Rocket Racoon doesn't count, I say this cause am 99% sure he's in your character pipeline what with the Guardians of the Galaxy movie around the corner
  • The poll limit has increased to 15, so the most popular 15 villains and 15 heroes can compete. For villains, a few have already been foreshadowed: Victoria Hand, Green Goblin, Iron Patriot, Sentry/Void. Some popular villains are likely overpowered to be working in a team of three: Apocalypse, Thanos, Kang, and Galactus. Deadpool is the frequent winner, so no need to keep him on the poll.

Previous polls:
    New spin on a new character thread, which gave ...
    The List: Most Wanted New Characters
    New characters or 3rd skills for two-skill characters? -- Most want the third skills.
    There is also Avengers Poll 1, Avengers Poll 2, Villains poll, Which X-men should Nick Fury hire next?, Which other heroes should Nick Fury hire next?, Who should Norman Osborn hire next?.

You said that some villains were overpowered. Ultron and Mr. Sinister don't count in that?
  • You're killing me with these lists, Nonce.. First you leave Human Torch out of the hero line up, now you missed the most obvious choice for villain.

Thanos.

Duh. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Sinister six
  • No love for the Kingpin? Great Character, got my vote.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Mystique... She would have to have the power to use the abilities of other characters. Perhaps one of her abilities could let her use an ability from anyone on the opposing team?
  • Spadini wrote:
    No love for the Kingpin? Great Character, got my vote.

That would mean an event requiring Daredevil. No thanks icon_e_wink.gif