Change the TU tile icon to a square shape

My brain is getting it confused with a crit tile or a force bubble. Anyone else feel this way?

Comments

• Support and definitely feel it necessary to TU tiles are square in shape for easy recognition and transparency. (This has formed me 10 minutes into the game.) And thus more similar to the tiles have long been accustomed to the environment, I hope that more will be included in future tournaments. This is the TU game mode does nothing to disturb, no limit!
    I ask the developers to consider this small change it!
    I ask everyone to join this needed change!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    At first, I found it very hard to focus on anything but the TU tiles. They're visually distracting. The round shape doesn't help, but I think the "glow" effect around it is more of a problem.
  • Completely Agree!!! Any shape other than that circle, my brain is usually to tired to differentiate between TU and crit tiles,
  • Yes! This. Especially the glowing white background hurts my eye. And I keep my Ipad on the darkest mode always and still it is really annoying. I feel like if ill play longer time I will have a headache. Some of the animations are quite bright, but they last only seconds. But those tiles are there all the time, and it really makes me not want to look at them, or play at all. The could be just grey. Or just darker.