Help please - Same Level Duplicate Characters

TLDR - add in additional graphic or info to distinguish between 2+ of the same character during team selection.

Having a deep roster helps with heroics and extended play without having to use health packs. It also allows users to enjoy the benefit of differnt builds of the same character. However, during the character select screen (before boost/tu select), there is no way of telling the difference between one build or the other without having to click on the info button while that character is selected. The order of the characters also seems to swap places, so i absolutely MUST click on the info button to make sure that i have selected the correct build for the team i wish to deploy. To make matters worse, if I have selected the wrong character, clicking back will send me to the top end of my character selection, and i will have to scroll over to where the dupes are in order to switch.

Solution: please have the currently selected character's build displayed underneath their name. All the other pertinent information is listed on the right (level and current hitpoints), having the build listed as well would be very helpful.

Comments

• MPQ's equivalent of first world problems. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Rico Dredd wrote:
    MPQ's equivalent of first world problems. icon_e_wink.gif

Yeah. Yeah it is. icon_redface.gif
  • Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260
    Yeah, cuz if my 3-5-5 Thor gets downed, and I have to switch to my 5-5-3 Thor, I gotta also be able to tell my 5-5-3 Torch from my 5-3-5 Torch. Life is hard sometimes.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    While we're at it, it would be great to know the cover levels of characters on the opposing team. Just add a little number next to the redflag.png indicating the number of covers in each color.

Is the level 200 X-Force I'm about to face 5/5/3 or is he 4/3/4? Big difference.

OBW with 5 purple? She can wait until the end. 3 purple? Better take her our first.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    My two cents; this would be nice in PvPs where you have a featured character, to distinguish between yours and the loaner.
  • My two cents; this would be nice in PvPs where you have a featured character, to distinguish between yours and the loaner.
    If you click on the loaner, the "Train" button disappears. That and the fact that the loaner will always appear left of yours in the list. Granted, those are not explicit or intuitive, just things you pick up on as you play.
  • Just like to add that while playing the Unholy Outlaw PvP, I am currently trying to use my 553 hood, and after every battle the game default selects my 355 hood. and since i've entered multiple battles with the wrong hood, I have to use the info button to confirm that I am indeed using the character i want.

Please fix as the annoyance factor is increasing with every battle.

Thank-you.