Looking for MPQ players local to Boston, MA

Options
Hey Everyone,

I'm a developer at Demiurge Studios and I'd like to say thanks to everyone on the D3 forums as you've provided a lot of insightful comments and suggestions! If any of you live in the Boston, Massachusetts area, we'd like to ask a few questions and possibly bring you on-site to get more in-depth feedback.

Just send us an email with your D3 forum username and Marvel Puzzle Quest PvP name to let us know you're interested: feedback@demiurgestudios.com

Thanks!

Comments

• Sorry man, I'm nowhere near Boston or I'd be down for it icon_e_sad.gif

If you don't get many responses, have you guys considered SurveyMonkey or other online survey alternatives?

I did a Google search for "services similar to SurveyMonkey" and found this article. Seems to have some good suggestions: http://www.idealware.org/articles/fgt_o ... urveys.php
  • Damn. Completely other side of the country...if any users do the face to face meet please provide a transcript. So you know...any tasty bits may be shared. Like if we are getting a fourth black widow or something. Thanks!
  • Out of curiosity, when should we expect a reply back? Sent an email on Tuesday and still no response.
  • I'm currently staying in Middleton, be glad to offer some feedback, been playing since mid-October. Shot an email out, hope t'hear back soon.
  • Had the privilege of taking Demiurge_Nick up on this invitation earlier this evening and I just want to put out there that the folks I met seem like great people who really want to do right by this game. I've seen a lot of negativity in these forums and there's always room for constructive critique, but let me just give my personal impression that the people at Demiurge seem to be committed to making the best game they can. Thanks for letting me come in and talk with you all!
  • Had the privilege of taking Demiurge_Nick up on this invitation earlier this evening and I just want to put out there that the folks I met seem like great people who really want to do right by this game. I've seen a lot of negativity in these forums and there's always room for constructive critique, but let me just give my personal impression that the people at Demiurge seem to be committed to making the best game they can. Thanks for letting me come in and talk with you all!

Aw, what? I never even got a reply back :/
  • In your conversation with Nick did you get any information regarding gameplay? Any tasty tidbits? new releases? Future moves for the game? Half Life 3... confirmed?
  • Remus PM'd me and told me that a Candy Crush crossover is coming.

A 4 star Mr. Toffee will be the first one released.
  • Sorry for the delay, folks. There has been a good number of people interested in coming in, which we greatly appreciate! We're actively working on scheduling more in the near future.

Thanks for the kind words RemusThirty, it was a pleasure having you stop by!
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Remus PM'd me and told me that a Candy Crush crossover is coming.

A 4 star Mr. Toffee will be the first one released.

This.