There should be no skipping cost for already skipped target

Options
Hi devs,

with those new shield cooldowns in place and your apparent tweak in the value of targets value it is very hard to find targets that are worth over 25 points once you pass the 800 mark. I have to skip ALOT. Most of the times I am confronted with the same targets over and over, e.g. every five skips I'm getting the same target suggestion worth 14 points.
If I skip I am paying ISO to get a better suited character, then why do you suggest me the same one over and over again? Please fix at least in a way that skipping those repeatedly does not cost ISO anymore.

best regards,
Kel.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I especially like when I skip, and the very next name into the node is *the same name* - complete with the same roster and the same points.

The wonkier time are when I skip and the name comes right back with either different levels for the same heroes, different heroes, or just different points. That's when you know you have entered an MMR bubble.

I've had situations where the same thing happens even if I don't skip. I beat a team, and when I come back the same node has that name in it again. So I beat them a 2nd time. Even after hitting it twice; I was given the same name a 3rd time. All my nodes were jacked up and reloading names at that point - so I set the game aside for an hour. Not ideal; but until they address the MMR issues people are asking to change (don't hold your breath) its the only option you've got.
  • KrazyKeylime
    Options
    people have been reporting issues with MMR bubble where they get attacked by the same person 3-5 times in a short period
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Match Maker
    Options
    I cosign this suggestion as it is asinine to continue paying only to receive the same targets from a pool of 3 players repeatedly on-end.

It's unfair given how much work goes into earning iso-8.
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seeing as shield hopping is pretty much dead there should be no cost for skipping at all.

People either skip because the other team is much stronger/not worth the effort or worth next to no points/not worth the effort (+you will lose more than you gained if they choose to retaliate). If you're at the point where you're getting attacked like crazy (which is when you're most worried about skipping to find a decent target anyway), sitting there mashing the skip button is punishment enough.