Suggestion: Hits Combo Counter!

Options
I know it's only cosmetic, but it would be fun one counter hits during the cascade, and a "Total Damage" at the end of each turn. icon_e_biggrin.gif : icon_idea.gif

Comments

• I'm definitely a numbers person. I wouldn't mind seeing more of em.

Btw, welcome to the forums. Mind me asking what team you use?
  • JACOBPC wrote:
    I know it's only cosmetic, but it would be fun one counter hits during the cascade, and a "Total Damage" at the end of each turn. icon_e_biggrin.gif : icon_idea.gif

Hi so you've been accused of cheating like a billion times.
    So...., how u killin so fast?
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    JACOBPC wrote:

Basically , I've taken advantage of a strategy that I have not seen others do , I will not detail (after all it's a secret ) , but I will give tips that can make you identify it, or until it improves .
    Basically it is the following:
    1. Spend a ridiculous amount of money in this game F2P " (I already spent over 600.00 ) ;

2 . Separate each 6 characters that have more " fast " skills (low cost AP ) AP -generating skills and also skills " field control " ( changing the colors of the tiles , preferably those that can choose the target ) . I would advise : Wolverine ( max Green is POs) , Magneto ( max blue is OP ) , Spider-Man ( max blue is OP ) , Thor ( max red and yellow is OP ) , and so on . ( miss the old RAG )

3 . Use the AP boosters , and buy where to end ; before battle to start with ready to use skills , and you should end up with their enemies in their 5th or 6th round on average .

Knowing how to use control skills is the key to success here , manipulate the field in their favor and generated the AP you need, lets you use 3-6 abilities in the same turn. Depending on your team ( chars boosters ) , you can cause more damage than 5k in the first round ! And keep this base damage each turn .
    You will be spending constants with boosters AP and healing your characters ( Spider-Man can help you save on healing ) , choose well beyond their opponents ( holy SKIP ) , always pick fights that give around 15 to 25 points , ensuring fast and will be possible to win with my strategy , and in the end some fights risking 40 points.

find a fight that 30 or 40 points, easy to make, I skip other opponents until you find the same opponent, can you do this about 5 times until it stops giving points or until it no longer appears.

At the end , be among the top will return you the ISO8 you spent to get there.
    I do not know how to explain without mentioning the specific strategy uses each skill , or explain the plays I make , and they make me win several matches in a short time and rapid rise in rankings .
    But all this only 100 % viable after shields.

sorry for bad english
  • Good enough for me. Haha. Thanks for the reply and happy battling. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Oh yeah last question. Are you on pc or phone.

P.S. I'd like to apologize for taking your thread off topic but someone else would have asked if I didn't. Hehe
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Good enough for me. Haha. Thanks for the reply and happy battling. icon_e_smile.gif

I hope I have helped you! helped you enough to win several fights, but not enough for you to beat me icon_e_biggrin.gif

I forgot to mention to me that 99% of the time you are attacked, you will be defeated, why the AI always uses the skills of changing color of the tiles at random; making its easy team to overcome, is fast on the way up and use the shield wisely!

Good Luck!
  • Oh yeah last question. Are you on pc or phone.

P.S. I'd like to apologize for taking your thread off topic but someone else would have asked if I didn't. Hehe

of course in PC, the PC is possible to make battles much faster, and spend less time between them also. hopefully do a 5 fights in 10 minutes, or less
  • At the kind of money this guy is talking about, it'd make sense to simply boost every battle while working toward a reward. The money you save on the covers can be spent to buy Iso 8s later.
  • So basically, PC > mobile.
  • So basically, PC > mobile.

If you have a decent PC. Mine is ****, so lags like hell lol.
  • Spencer75
    Spencer75 Posts: 232
    Options
    JACOBPC wrote:
    JACOBPC wrote:

Basically , I've taken advantage of a strategy that I have not seen others do , I will not detail (after all it's a secret ) , but I will give tips that can make you identify it, or until it improves .
    Basically it is the following:
    1. Spend a ridiculous amount of money in this game F2P " (I already spent over 600.00 ) ;

2 . Separate each 6 characters that have more " fast " skills (low cost AP ) AP -generating skills and also skills " field control " ( changing the colors of the tiles , preferably those that can choose the target ) . I would advise : Wolverine ( max Green is POs) , Magneto ( max blue is OP ) , Spider-Man ( max blue is OP ) , Thor ( max red and yellow is OP ) , and so on . ( miss the old RAG )

3 . Use the AP boosters , and buy where to end ; before battle to start with ready to use skills , and you should end up with their enemies in their 5th or 6th round on average .

Knowing how to use control skills is the key to success here , manipulate the field in their favor and generated the AP you need, lets you use 3-6 abilities in the same turn. Depending on your team ( chars boosters ) , you can cause more damage than 5k in the first round ! And keep this base damage each turn .
    You will be spending constants with boosters AP and healing your characters ( Spider-Man can help you save on healing ) , choose well beyond their opponents ( holy SKIP ) , always pick fights that give around 15 to 25 points , ensuring fast and will be possible to win with my strategy , and in the end some fights risking 40 points.

find a fight that 30 or 40 points, easy to make, I skip other opponents until you find the same opponent, can you do this about 5 times until it stops giving points or until it no longer appears.

At the end , be among the top will return you the ISO8 you spent to get there.
    I do not know how to explain without mentioning the specific strategy uses each skill , or explain the plays I make , and they make me win several matches in a short time and rapid rise in rankings .
    But all this only 100 % viable after shields.

sorry for bad english

2 things. All you've outlined is how to play efficiently and boost, not how you beat far superior teams 5 times in 3 minutes. I smell a rat.

Also given that you have this great "power" to knock down teams that fast the least you could do is not target individuals 5 times in a row, as you've indicated you do (and suggest others do as well). It's asinine. There's always other targets to be found, especially if you're as "good" as you seem.
  • You have no life, who the f*ck spends $600.00 on a game?
    Did i miss something? O.o
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Unity wrote:
    You have no life, who the f*ck spends $600.00 on a game?

I'd argue that somebody willing to spend $600 on a game is doing so because they have a life...
  • There's nothing particularly wrong with spending money on activity you enjoy. There's plenty of way to waste a ton of money on seemingly other wasteful activity too.
  • Unity wrote:
    Real life TCGs cost a lot more.Although I never cared to play competitive MtG, for some time around 2003-2004 it easily cost me ~$100 each month. Soon after that I finished university and stopped playing. Some friends gave easily $200+ each month, but they were participating in tournaments.
  • Narkon wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    Real life TCGs cost a lot more.Although I never cared to play competitive MtG, for some time around 2003-2004 it easily cost me ~$100 each month. Soon after that I finished university and stopped playing. Some friends gave easily $200+ each month, but they were participating in tournaments.
    Ha ha me too on the Magic cards, got bins full of common trash stacked in my kids playroom, worthless now. I do still have a few nice decks put together I pull out once in a while with one particular buddy when we get together. At least the TCGs have some chance of raising in value and gives you a physical, tangible product at the end of the day.

There's a weird stigma I feel when paying money for mobile games. Particularly ones close to the "pay to win" category that MPQ comes close to falling into. In fact this game is really the very first time I've spent money on micro transactions inside a game like this. I've bought story and mission based DLC and never thought twice, but most free to play games inspire a desire to see how far I can go without paying a dime, and I take pride when I do well without paying. I enjoy this game a lot though, and I guess the fun of winning prizes in tourneys and the obsession with building my roster outweighs the negative impact paying a few bucks for shields makes me feel.
  • I have no problem with paying money for freemium games if the game was actually good. But if the game was actually good, I'd rather play it than spend money anyway, and if the game is bad enough to make me want to spend money to bypass certain parts, then I probably won't be playing it in the first place.
  • Phantron wrote:
    I have no problem with paying money for freemium games if the game was actually good. But if the game was actually good, I'd rather play it than spend money anyway, and if the game is bad enough to make me want to spend money to bypass certain parts, then I probably won't be playing it in the first place.

My exception is if it's a really fun game I'll drop a $20 here and there just to be a bit more competitive.
  • Phantron wrote:
    I have no problem with paying money for freemium games if the game was actually good. But if the game was actually good, I'd rather play it than spend money anyway, and if the game is bad enough to make me want to spend money to bypass certain parts, then I probably won't be playing it in the first place.

My exception is if it's a really fun game I'll drop a $20 here and there just to be a bit more competitive.

I thought about it, but it seems counterproductive to pay stuff so that I can play something less, even though I enjoy playing the game. I thought about getting the 66% off steam DLC (the $100 one) as a token of appreciation for the devs but with character status unknown, I figure I might as well wait since if I got it right now I'd either have to be tempted to not spend all those HP, or use them on something I'm likely to regret later.

Certainly if I'm more interested in winning than playing the game I'd put money in this game.