Different time zone servers,or events where you choose TZ

Atm all events finishing hour is GMT 3AM or 4AM, since whole Europe is GMT 0- +2, we (Europe) are not able to compete in those, since finishing hour is most important for any event in game.
So it would be great if we could choose our time zone in app settings, or choose timezone(group) at start of every event.
If you create 3 events with 8h differences, this would create fair competition for Europe, Asia and America groups.

Comments

• Yes, it's bit annoying, but instead of dividing player-base, which I guess is still not that big, into smaller groups, I would simply recommend adding just couple hours to tournament duration from time to time, e.g. 6 hours to every other tournament or all tournaments every other week.
  • Shikao wrote:
    Yes, it's bit annoying, but instead of dividing player-base, which I guess is still not that big, into smaller groups, I would simply recommend adding just couple hours to tournament duration from time to time, e.g. 6 hours to every other tournament or all tournaments every other week.

Good point, that way we could still have all players but advantages/disadvantages would be distributed.
  • This has actually been brought up in a number of different posts but, to me at least, the solution is not to start messing with the time (it's midnight for me so I tend to miss the final battles, too though its still not as bad as for Europe); the solution is to make it so the tournament isn't decided in the last hour of play (which is ridiculous for weekend tournaments and insane for week long tournaments). Players should be rewarded for how much work they put into the tournament and the skill with which they apply that work; not just who can log in and spam the most wins in the last 60 minutes. If they fixed this then the actual time that the tournament ends would be moot.
  • hogunner wrote:
    This has actually been brought up in a number of different posts but, to me at least, the solution is not to start messing with the time (it's midnight for me so I tend to miss the final battles, too though its still not as bad as for Europe); the solution is to make it so the tournament isn't decided in the last hour of play (which is ridiculous for weekend tournaments and insane for week long tournaments). Players should be rewarded for how much work they put into the tournament and the skill with which they apply that work; not just who can log in and spam the most wins in the last 60 minutes. If they fixed this then the actual time that the tournament ends would be moot.
    Totally agree with you.