**** Invisible Woman (Classic) **** [PRE 2015-04]

Options

Comments

• Toxicadam wrote:
    At the rate I earn ISO, I can't wait until August when I finally get her to a useable level! icon_e_biggrin.gif

But which August exactly? 2015 or 2016? icon_e_wink.gif

On topic: I don't know, without the goon feeding her AP she wouldn't even do much. I used Patch, Loki + Spidey, match was over pretty fast. I guess she might be useful as supporter in PVP but I definitely lack the ISO to level her ever.
  • I thought that Thick as thieves was the worst event ever, but this one is far worse.
    If you don't have the proper heroes for each fight, you can't even play.

Sick of "playing" a "game" where you can play only when devs allow you to.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    IW was rarely giving me trouble, I almost always ran mStorm against her and she shook the board nicely enough to take out the locked tiles on random matches. Oh and you can count on AI matching its uber-protective and uber-invisible tiles itself. Sometimes on the immediate turn after the ability has been used. I can't imagine IW being even close to annoying without goons feeding her AP. Even with Spidey nerfed, you can still run oBW or the Hood; any stunner or board shaker; or just kill her first.
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Yeah, all this shows is that characters with a never ending stream of AP can pose a threat. A maxed out IW on your side of the field without the constant free AP won't be anywhere near as effective. Speaking of free AP, can we get the minions as playable characters, I'd love to have some free AP and/or countdown tiles with ridiculous damage.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    ^ Me too. Personally want a Don, SO MUCH AP. Yeah can I play as Maggia instead of these Iron Men and Captains?

On another note you gotta love it when enemy IW locks tiles of the colour you need, and when you make matches, you essentially have +1 free AP you need on board. Or more, depending on the matches.
    Can we just rename the Hammer Pyro Human Torch and slap some kewl art on the shiny new character? I *love* Human Torch, for once.
    And that +2 green ap per turn generating, one AoE ability character would be like 9000 times more useful than IW.
  • Can you lock Doom's attack tiles and have them still deal damage?
  • locked wrote:
    ^ Me too. Personally want a Don, SO MUCH AP. Yeah can I play as Maggia instead of these Iron Men and Captains?

On another note you gotta love it when enemy IW locks tiles of the colour you need, and when you make matches, you essentially have +1 free AP you need on board. Or more, depending on the matches.
    Can we just rename the Hammer Pyro Human Torch and slap some kewl art on the shiny new character? I *love* Human Torch, for once.
    And that +2 green ap per turn generating, one AoE ability character would be like 9000 times more useful than IW.

Pretty sure you don't get the AP when you pop the force bubble, so you have one less AP than normal when breaking the bubble.
  • Can you lock Doom's attack tiles and have them still deal damage?

All special abilities are suspended while locked. They still count for stuff like 'X red tiles on the board' but that's it.

If this isn't the case, you'll basically win every game once you have enough to use Invisibility and Force Bubble, by just locking all the yellow tiles, including the one the invisibility is on. It'd take a small miracle for the other side to destroy that tile without a specific tile destruction ability, and they have to do it twice!
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Oh. icon_e_sad.gif Let me check again in an IW battle.

edit: you were right, locking the tiles denies the ap contained. Curse you, somewhat more useful IW!
  • Dropped about 6 mag tiles on bubbles in order to pop themm..turns out they just slip inside the bubble lol. Used translocation without having checked and was pretty disappointed to do about 6k damage instead of kill the don last sub lol.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Perhaps Psylocke or DD will pair well with IW, since they have massive AP-stealing abilities?
  • I was fighting against two NPCs and Invisible Woman. She was in the middle. She went invisible. My Wind Storm was ready and I wanted to use it on the Maggia boss because he has the most HP. I couldn't select him. When IW is invisible, she is not selectable. Therefore whoever is standing behind her, third, was also not selectable. I don't know if it's my phone (S3) or if it's like this for everyone. I could not for the life of me select the damn boss. I ended up having to just use Wind Storm on the guy in the front.

fe7057b5-0052-42ec-84ca-5e510e554435.png
  • Same thing happens to me, and its really annoying. Post this is the bugs section, see what happens.
  • Yep, still there.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Yeah, i get this too. It creates invisibility for two characters not just the "weakest"
  • Typhon13 wrote:
    Same thing happens to me, and its really annoying. Post this is the bugs section, see what happens.
    Oh, thought this was the bugs section lol. *copy/paste*
  • +1

It happened to me too.
  • A really bad bug that destroys too much of the game, I hope they fix it ASAP. In the meantime, I will dedicate my hardest hitters to ultrakill Invisible B*TCH (Woman, but she's still a b*tch) as fast as they bloody can.
  • I had the same happen to me! And also, it seems like Modern Hawkeye's Avoid sometimes has him not take damage from Wind Storm and sometimes it does. He should get hit all the time that avoiding little p#ss!
  • I had the same happen to me! And also, it seems like Modern Hawkeye's Avoid sometimes has him not take damage from Wind Storm and sometimes it does. He should get hit all the time that avoiding little p#ss!

Indeed, I have seen the same thing but that deserves a thread of it's own. And both these character problems are bugs and should be reported as such. Which I will do.
This discussion has been closed.