Received my Reward. Now I haven't.

This morning I checked on my phone to see where I placed in the Psylocke tournament, I was in the top 100. Received my reward even maxed out the blue on Captain America with the reward. But I didn't play any matches.

Fast forward two hours and I'm now playing on my tablet and immediately notice something is wrong is my first PVE match. My Cap's blue can't target a countdown tile. I go and look and suddenly he's back at four and my rewards are still pending for the Psylocke event. And also now game state is synched to my tablet so I can't even go back and use my phone to fix the issue.

I've checked several times over the course of the day and the rewards were never given to me again. I don't know if this is because the server thinks I have them even though it reverted my save to before I received my rewards. I have sent a CS ticket in hopes of getting some kind of fix but I don't like my luck that it will be even tomorrow.

Any suggestions on what I could do?

Comments

• happened to me too. usually happen when the rewards come in between the switching of devices. send a ticket to CS with your IGN, event name and reward you should have received.
  • This is actually the e-mail I received today.
    Greetings D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

Marvel Puzzle Quest does not sync in real time between devices. What this means is if you participate in an event, progress through chapters, or chat with your Alliance, it does not update to your other device. This can distort tournament rank and rewards, as well as prevent you from viewing alliance Chat. We recommend sticking with one device during gameplay as to not risk loosing points and ranking, as well as being able to view your alliance chat.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team