All data lost on Steam (PC)

Options
OminoBuffo
OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
edited September 2014 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
after change my pc and istalled Steam and MPQ, i login and start to play....

and i start with Tutorial....

****!?!?!

Where's all my heroes!?!

EDIT:

and the funniest thing is that, after finish tutorial, if i go in my ally i can see my "normal" profile... with all heros!!!

new "stupid" account:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1218x685q90/841/hnc7m.jpg

old "original" account:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1920x1080q50/853/ny13.png

On Steam i have 1130 Hour in game

Comments

• Hi, today before work, i was playing MPQ and everything was working fine, after I got home from work it started me back at the tutorial. Omino, were you ever able to access your "original" account?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Contact Customer Support with both Player IDs and explain the situation. They can handle it for you.
  • Got the same issue a couple days ago. After running the game all my progress is being lost and the tutorial started again. but it was fixed real fast - in a hour or even faster.
    But the problem returned yesterday. I've tried to wait for some time again, but without a result. Then I contacted support on this topic, but haven't got any response yet except that my request has been received and is being reviewed by the support staff.

Since that a half of a day had already passed. I've already lost much weekend gaming time and approximately all of my rating on the "ISO-8 Brotherhood" daily event (In my native country, Russia icon_mad.gif ) and "Too Many Secrets". I think I've already lost my rewards and have much unhappiness about it.

Support is not replying still and I think that when I will get my account back I'm not even getting any place in the whole "ISO-8 Brotherhood" big event, that I've been playing daily for all four days it goes, aiming at the top rank and a really needed Human Torch on 80000 points (already got 30 and hoped to get more on sunday BUT got this thing with account).

So I am wondering - will there be any compensation fot the lost time, rating and much-much nerves?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No one here can say for sure, unfortunately.
  • djsnake5
    djsnake5 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    hi all.......i have a problem......today i play hard mpq....and tonight i click in icon mpq to play and apper this error dont send.....i click agait to play....and what happend! 4-5 mouth i send a tiket and nobody help my acount was deleted......i play back to 0....and i play very hard.....and now back to my old account...efective my new acount for my roster and my work againt deleted 2 time **** is this?
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have same problem !!!
    I played game at 07.30 am this day. (01. 09. 2014). I quit.
    I run game again at 10.35 am. same day. Tutorial level.
    I used F4 to quit, start game again, same happens. I quit again.
    What to do?
  • djsnake5
    Options
    im very frustrated for this error....i send a tiket.....if not help me quick.....i deleted this game.....im am very nervos.....my time my work night after night play this game no sleep....and now this bad joke
  • I had the same problem occur last Sunday (8/24) into Monday (8/25) on my Samsung Galaxy S4. I went to play some MPQ and the game went into a continuous download cycle that would never past 10%. My phone was on my WiFi network so there was no reason the download never finished. After closing the app and restarting it several times and then trying restarting my phone several times, the game eventually wouldn't open. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to be able to play. The game was connected to both Google Play and Facebook, yet I logged on to a fresh account.

Luckily I also play on my computer as well, but it sucks losing my original account. Still haven't heard anything from CS after a few days.
  • djsnake5
    Options
    6 mouth ago same happend 20 heroes roster acount was deleted.......back to 0 and now 31 heroes is gone again....but im not back to the tutorial becouse first acount deleted im back the first acount....if dont any acount deleted i shold be too the tutorial......but my money and my 31 heroes roster its deleted icon_e_confused.gif no stability to this game 2time same problem
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I want to thank developers and customer support that my account has been restored.
    I lost time from monday morning to late night wednesday, cant properly finished Venom: Heroic, cant participate in Trial by Combat PVP...
    But on the other hand, my account is back!
    So D3, you still have my thanks!